It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Doubt Now..Donald Trump is Throwing The Election To Hillary Clinton...It's CRIMINAL.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: dragonridr

a reply to: Abinkadoo

That's why one of the options I listed in the Original Post is that Donald may simply be "impaired" in some way. I have a son who used to take Ritalin, because he couldn't stay focused for long.

Trump might be afflicted with the adult version of ADHD, which prevents him from staying ON MESSAGE from the beginning to the end of a single week. At least Hillary takes her medicine(s). Donald probably fired the doctor who told him that he needed some!

This actually makes a lot of sense. In business ADHD could be an advantage. But in politics it's a death sentence. As for Trump's conection to Hillary same could be said for the Bushes. So this wouldn't be about politics this would go much deeper. If this is a set up its on a global scale and we just aren't talking US politics. I'd prefer to think that's not possible.

Maybe if Snowden and Assange joined forces, these connections would become much clearer. Putin's vast spy network could help a lot too, but he might be a part of all this. The really BIG PICTURE stuff is way over my head, DragonRidr. I just want to get to the bottom of why Donald Trump keeps shooting holes in his own boat...making it take on water.

Honestly I think it's the New Yorker in him. They don't edit what they say how they say it and don't care how you take it. I lived there for a while and trust me I see it in Trump and in New York he fits right in.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I recall McCain doing the same for Obama..

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

As for the has information on Hillary that would guarantee he wins. Nothing that comes out about her will push away her supports at this point. She's invincible.

I dont think she has much support all. I am certain she will the next president not by popular choice but because the PTB will make the election numbers come out right for by working the voting machines right.

The recent deaths of some DNC members is evidence of this as it reflects the desperation and the high stakes being played for.

Consider this, in more honest times, the fact that there were mere suggestions of ill health, let alone the public evidence of it, the recent violent nodding of the head, would have put any candidate out of the race, at least for the sake of the party if not for any other reason.

No matter how little support she has, she will get the job. By claiming all the polls are showing here going to win is nothing more than training the public up to accept the result when it comes.

For me. I dont give a bugger which one loses. Clinton is very NWO zoinst and how can a billionaire have anything in common with any middle/lower class person? God help the not so struggling and and strugglers if he gets in.

I am not American either by the way I am on the other side of the world.

take care

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I understand your frustration...I'm the same way, but take a step back and think. If people like you and I, who pay attention, stop listening and see this for what it is, who wins?

Which side has more blind voters?
Probably the side that says and does pay people to either do nothing or act to help the campaign.

Graffik

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

For #7, would that be horrific information in the same vein as the cast iron, indisputable proof he had the Obama was born in Kenya that he never actually disclosed?

I'm not sure why you think he'll be discussed in political sciences for decades, maybe in political history where he's seen as one of the catalysts for the implosion of the Republican party, but I think it's the mindset of both the party and more importantly its supporters that led to such a joke being in this position that will be the real discussion point.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I really hope Trump doesn't tag out early. I'm so excited to see him get beat squarely in the election so his massive ego can FINALLY take the needed hit it deserves. Trump's loss will be his own making. Blaming it on anything BUT Trump's behavior is irrational.
edit on 12-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
If this is by some crazy chance true, then you Americans are screwed

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And then I see a post like this, and I'm secretly hoping that Hillary becomes your next president, because you will deserve everything that you get

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

And then I see a post like this, and I'm secretly hoping that Hillary becomes your next president, because you will deserve everything that you get

No problems here. Was that supposed to be an insult?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I've thought about #3. The way that things are.(all fake)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This presidential race is all about choosing between the lesser of two evils.

Evil 1 -
An inept, ignorant billionaire redneck who shouldn't be allowed to open his mouth while people are within earshot let alone in public who would probably push that big red button on Mexico..

Or...
Evil 2 -

A nasty, lying, evil woman who is capable of taking out people who get in her way and has a history of deception and deaths surrounding her now before she even gets to be POTUS...and let's not forget her husband and Mena airport etc..

So, to quote Bart Simpson "damned if you do, damned if you don't"..

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I said, you will deserve everything that you get from your cult leader as your president. How exactly is that a threat?

By this I mean, she will destroy, not just your country, but other countries around the world as well. And that's what scares me. Considering that things are heating up again here in Balkan', like they did 20 or so years ago before the war happened, and at the time the male whore Clinton was president, I am truthfully scared.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I think these things are discussed well in advance at the Bilderberg meetings - Trump will lose, recoup his expenses and make a few extra bucks as a thank you by the powerbrokers. No doubt it's a psy-op of the highest order.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

from your article

“OK, this #’s not funny anymore,” he began. “Trump is threatening elected GOPers at all levels in places that haven’t been competitive in decades… We are looking at an extinction-level event.” Among other things, Mackowiak ripped Trump for continuing to campaign in Connecticut when any hope of winning that state is long gone. He also said that Trump needs to dial back his rallies and TV interviews, and spend an average of 20 hours a week doing preparation for the fall debates. Does that sound like something Trump would really agree to? Probably not, but Mackowiak insisted that Trump had to do it anyway. “You can’t overstate panic inside GOP currently,” he said.

It appears that the democrats will win more seats thanks to Trump. Maybe that's the plan all along. More seats more draconian Legislation - just in time for the Stock market crash and/or the War with China...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

By this I mean, she will destroy, not just your country, but other countries around the world as well. And that's what scares me. Considering that things are heating up again here in Balkan', like they did 20 or so years ago before the war happened, and at the time the male whore Clinton was president, I am truthfully scared.

What's your angle? Why do you, a non American Balkin resident, have such an investment in the US election, and why do you passionately shill for Donald Trump? Do you think Trump will turn some political tide in your Balkin party's favor by cozying up to Putin, making some political deal to benefit YOU and your party, that a "President Clinton" would not? Something to do with NATO, perhaps?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

It'll be rigged right?

With many of the machines not being hooked up to the internet and some areas having written votes and others using key punch type voting and others scanners it would never be possible to rig a national election. When trump says this it just highlights his total ignorance about how the whole thing works.
Much like he has no idea how government works.

www.washingtonpost.com... gainst-him/?utm_term=.3f784116cc82

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I don't think he's deliberately trying to throw the election. He's losing because he's a nut, and even the nuts can see he's a nut. All that's left are those people voting against Clinton.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

a reply to: elementalgrove

If that's the case, a lot of us here on ATS will feel like the worst kind of fools, after devoting thousands of words and hours of emotional energy to support Donald Trump.

I don't think most people will realize/admit it if he intentionally loses.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Azureblue

It'll be rigged right?

With many of the machines not being hooked up to the internet and some areas having written votes and others using key punch type voting and others scanners it would never be possible to rig a national election. When trump says this it just highlights his total ignorance about how the whole thing works.
Much like he has no idea how government works.

www.washingtonpost.com... gainst-him/?utm_term=.3f784116cc82

It would only take rigging a few major swing states to rig the entire election.

And the results have to look plausible.

The article you posted points to republicans "being in charge" of some of the swing states. I don't believe there is any real party divide. As Hillary supporters like to point out -- when it's convenient -- some republicans are actually endorsing Hillary.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014
Well you can cower under your bed in fear from the mean lady, but I really don't care about your fear rhetoric. Hillary will be no worse for the world than Obama was. So have fun being scared pissless for the next 4 years. I'll be happy living my life not caring about your grievances.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join