It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Doubt Now..Donald Trump is Throwing The Election To Hillary Clinton...It's CRIMINAL.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Just know you have been made to feel this way on purpose. Reject the manipulation. Reject the false dichotomy presented to us. Do not choose whether you want to die by poison or gun. Chose to live. It's clear that you are smart and discerning and I venture to say that, in every other aspect of your life, you would never settle for such insulting and abusive options. Don't do it now.

store.counterpunch.org...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: carewemust

No Doubt Now..Donald Trump is Throwing The Election To Hillary Clinton...It's CRIMINAL.

That's what I've been saying since he announced his candidacy. But there is a positive aspect...he has totally destroyed the Republican party.

www.rawstory.com...

That's another thing I don't understand. Is it NECESSARY to have the support of the Republican Party in order to be inaugurated at President, if you ran as a Republican candidate? If you got 90% of the vote and won by a landslide, but the Republican party had abandoned you, will you still be sworn in as President of the United States?

If not, then I don't care if the Republican Party vanishes into thin air tomorrow! What have they done for anyone who's not on their payroll? Who says a prayer for the Republican party...other than those on their payroll.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Looks like the Trump supporters are already making up excuses in case their Messiah loses the race. Just how will Trumps ego handle him getting his butt handed to him by a woman.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I go with a combination of number one, and number two carewemust. There was a staffer of his that once he really began getting traction either quit or was fired from his campaign who wrote a long expose claiming that his original candidacy was just a lark, something to do but when he caught on, then he began to really see how far he could push it.

Trump has always been about his 'brand'. He would buy things, buildings, airlines, companies, invented colleges so that he could not so much produce anything, but rather put his name on them all. He wanted all of us to be part of the United States of Trumerica.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Looks like the Trump supporters are already making up excuses in case their Messiah loses the race. Just how will Trumps ego handle him getting his butt handed to him by a woman.

As I said in the O.P., Donald Trump will most likely NOT go out as a LOSER. If he doesn't have enough dirt on Hillary to bury her in the Sept/Oct timeframe, I believe he will simply make up a lame excuse to drop out. i.e.: "My wife received credible death threats, and I love Melania more than the Presidency". This may be part of a pre-arranged agreement with the Clintons.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I don't think he's throwing the election to Clinton I just think that he is a very very rich man who sees himself as being able to mess about and screw with anything and anyone and after doing so much bad to the world already (including some dodgy stuff with Scottish golf course and a person who wouldn't sell up - Google it) he just saw this as the ultimate "I'm greater than you" thing. Screwing with the POTUS election is something that he will love and if he wins, I predict he'll last a year or two and give up and say (read in Trumps voice) - "I did it. I was great. It was beautiful. I was the best at it but after two years I want to move onto bigger and better things". That's my prediction that if and that's a big IF he wins.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: buster2010

As I said in the O.P., Donald Trump will most likely NOT go out as a LOSER. If he doesn't have enough dirt on Hillary to bury her in the Sept/Oct timeframe, I believe he will simply make up a lame excuse to drop out. i.e.: "My wife received credible death threats, and I love Melania more than the Presidency". This may be part of a pre-arranged agreement with the Clintons.

There you have it. This was a ploy from the beginning to guarantee Hil gets on the Hill! It is nothing less than contrived and the US people have been taken for blind ignorant fools.

When Obama beat Hillary (but did he really/fairly etc) it was all agreed and promised then that Hillary would be the POTUS after Obama. The whole next POTUS exercise is a charade to play with the minds of the people!

Wake up America because it is all a contrived lie!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I'm feeling like crap, because all I'm seeing is the best Presidential candidate in decades,

Dude, if he is handing the WH over to Clinton, then how could he be the best candidate in decades. Would this not make him the worst? To have spent all of this money, to have driven a spike into the heart of the conservative movement??? How was he EVER the best. All he did, all along, was to speak to the frustrations of one segment of our disenfranchised citizenry.
What he did was to hold up a mirror and let people look in it and see their own feelings and ideas. Not an uncommon trick of all politicians.

edit on 31America/ChicagoThu, 11 Aug 2016 22:54:12 -0500Thu, 11 Aug 2016 22:54:12 -050016082016-08-11T22:54:12-05:001000000054 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Bill Clinton has 100 Billion Dollars in spare change from the Clinton Foundation, ready to spread around to all the right people.

Bill Clinton meets with Donald Trump for a bit of time, and then Donald announces his candidacy.

Donald dispenses with the 'deep bench of quality candidates' like picking off ducks in an arcade game - ping, ping, ping!

To make it look good, Trump savages Hillary once in a while, even making comments about Bill's bad behavior, but hey, if you've got 100 Billion Dollars in your back pocket, who cares, right? He recovered from being Schmuck of the Century to 'Honored Elder Statesman' just by throwing some of that money around, didn't he? It's not like he knows the meaning of 'shame'.

Bill visits Loretta Lynch on her plane to talk about golf and grandkids, and voila! Hillary gets a pass on breaking National Security Rules and lying through her teeth to Congress and everybody else. Loretta gets a promise of being kept on as AG, which is a damn sight better than ending up dead or something.

Trump starts (okay, not *starts*...) acting like a total fool, blowhard, ignoramus and even the party hacks that 'supported' him a few weeks ago because they promised they'd support whoever the nominee was, even if he was Satan himself, are now starting to look around and see the flames of hell and wondering what they've agreed to. Really. It took them THAT long to notice, because it was all so fascinating, and they're so utterly craven.

Trump's supporters start to wise up and begin to wonder if maybe Trump is a hack, a shill, a complete jackass, even though the evidence has been there all along...

When's Act III, I don't want to lose my seat...

PS: Either candidate is IMMEDIATELY impeachable, and the other party will have the paperwork all ready to go on January 20, 2017 at 12:01 PM. Guaranteed.

I'm voting for Gary Johnson because he's actually qualified, sane and an adult. Amazing, ain't it? Right there, all along, ignored by the same people who have been pushing the criminal elite on us. The same people that have been the beneficiary of the Greatest Con On Earth, and Bill's 100 Billion Dollars on the side.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Thanks for that input, TerryMcGuire. In a nutshell, I think you're saying that Donald Trump stayed in the race due to EGO, and also because he wants to personally enrich his family 100 fold.

Well, he's already set a ton of precedents, and driven a stake right into the heart of the Republican establishment. If a deal with the Clintons is in the mix, Trump Enterprises (or whatever its' called) could have all its IRS debt forgiven, and be awarded billions $$ in contracts, by President Clinton.

It's possible that's why Trump's tax returns are not being released. They will receive a magical "cleaning up & debt-pardon" after Hillary is sworn in. Showing those returns before the magic is applied would enable investigators to prove that there was a Trump/Clinton deal before the election. Trump would go to jail. Hillary is immune from prosecution, as we all know.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

OK OK.. best POTENTIAL candidate.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

The only thing about this that I find surprising is the fact that it's taken this long for people to figure it out. I have been saying this, here and elsewhere, for about nine months now. I've been treated very rudely by a number of people, including family members, to the point that I don't even bother anymore because the drama is insufferable.

So...I told you so. There. I said it. And I did not burst into flames or get struck by lightning. I feel better now, thank you.

By the way, I am not referring to you or anyone specific...just a general statement. And your post is quite lovely, nicely written and concise. I wish it were not also true, but some things are meant to unfold a certain way, and I believe this is one of them.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
For the life of me I keep wondering to no avail, why people think Trump would slander his own billion dollar name to get a criminal into office? It literally and logically makes absolutely no sense.

So trump brings to light all the crap going on in the government and you think he's throwing it? What kind of backwards scheme is that? People need to start viewing this election in a logical way or else threads like this will keep popping up.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

What IRS debt did I miss something? It's an audit most end with the gov't owing you. I went through one and hot 10000. Do you have anything showing he owes money? No of course you don't because it's obvious you don't understand corporate taxes. Did you know you can go back and correct taxes for 5 yrs without penalty. Because in corporate taxes current tax returns can effect what they paid 5 yrs ago.

Trust me he has accountants and it's a firm and they would pay any fines and penalties involved with incorrect tax filings. He has nothing to fear from an audit.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I'm glad you got that off your chest, TigerTatzen! I hope you're wrong, but every time Donald Trump says something to turn off another block of voters, your Donald Trump intuition rating rises another notch.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Abinkadoo

That's why one of the options I listed in the Original Post is that Donald may simply be "impaired" in some way. I have a son who used to take Ritalin, because he couldn't stay focused for long.

Trump might be afflicted with the adult version of ADHD, which prevents him from staying ON MESSAGE from the beginning to the end of a single week. At least Hillary takes her medicine(s). Donald probably fired the doctor who told him that he needed some!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

a reply to: elementalgrove

If that's the case, a lot of us here on ATS will feel like the worst kind of fools, after devoting thousands of words and hours of emotional energy to support Donald Trump.

Honestly I have been surprised by how many here on ATS have supported Donald Trump.

I do understand it from the perspective of sheer and utter fear of Hillary... she defines the Globalists and is an utter pscyhopath.

However the connections between the Clinton/Trump family are long standing and to me quite obvious.

The psy-op that is being waged against the American public as well as the world, is unlike any that the social engineers have unleashed.

It is the culmination of decades worth of propaganda and fabian style mechanations that have created the schizm that we see.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

That's why one of the options I listed in the Original Post is that Donald may simply be "impaired" in some way. I have a son who used to take Ritalin, because he couldn't stay focused for long.

Trump might be afflicted with the adult version of ADHD, which prevents him from staying ON MESSAGE from the beginning to the end of a single week. At least Hillary takes her medicine(s). Donald probably fired the doctor who told him that he needed some!

This actually makes a lot of sense. In business ADHD could be an advantage. But in politics it's a death sentence. As for Trump's conection to Hillary same could be said for the Bushes. So this wouldn't be about politics this would go much deeper. If this is a set up its on a global scale and we just aren't talking US politics. I'd prefer to think that's not possible.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

This actually makes a lot of sense. In business ADHD could be an advantage. But in politics it's a death sentence. As for Trump's conection to Hillary same could be said for the Bushes. So this wouldn't be about politics this would go much deeper. If this is a set up its on a global scale and we just aren't talking US politics. I'd prefer to think that's not possible.

Maybe if Snowden and Assange joined forces, these connections would become much clearer. Putin's vast spy network could help a lot too, but he might be a part of all this. The really BIG PICTURE stuff is way over my head, DragonRidr. I just want to get to the bottom of why Donald Trump keeps shooting holes in his own boat...making it take on water.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join