It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Doubt Now..Donald Trump is Throwing The Election To Hillary Clinton...It's CRIMINAL.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm becoming more convinced that Donald John Trump is throwing this election to Hillary on purpose, or, see #6 & #7 below. Here are the reasons I can come up with...

1. Billionaire..Bored..Monster Ego: Wants to have some fun, speak his mind, and then bow out in October. Quitting to "save face", rather than be defeated by "crooked" Hillary. He'll be in history books, psychology books, and discussed in political science classes for decades.

2. Genuinely wants to be President, but doesn't have the discipline to stay "on message", due to some LD/BD disorder, or brain disease.

3. Made an agreement with Bill/Hillary in early 2015, that if he wins the nomination, he'll "throw the fight", handing Hillary the Presidency.

4. Is so naïve that he DOESN'T COMPREHEND that he needs support from the establishment, and several other groups of Americans, in order to win.

5. Is so arrogant that he believes he can win regardless of who he insults.

6. Plans on having Hillary assassinated, so he wins by default.

7. Has information on Hillary that will make it impossible for her to win, because it's sooo horrific.

Of these 7 possibilities...which one is most likely? Or, is there some other reason why Donald Trump is handing the Presidency to Hillary.

From perjury, to DNC scandals, to her shaky health status, and beyond...the bad news keeps coming for Hillary Clinton. But damn Donald won't shut the phuck up and let the country focus on how horrible of a candidate Hillary is!

Donald Trump could do so much good for America and Americans. But I'm so angry/frustrated at him right now that I have to quit typing, or I'll suffer a hemorrhage like President-to-be, Hillary Clinton did!

-CareWeMust
edit on 8/11/2016 by carewemust because: Added #7

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As for the has information on Hillary that would guarantee he wins. Nothing that comes out about her will push away her supports at this point. She's invincible.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

My honest opinion has always been that Trump works for the Clinton Cabal.

He gets he name known across the world.

He gets to scare all of the liberals about the rise of nationalism that will eventually be used to implement the executive orders passes by past puppets (Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush).... all this would take is a few false flags.

He gets to spread as much division amongst the peasantry as possible.

Odds are he will actually become a billionaire after his service to his globalist masters, you know a pat on the head for being a good little doggy.

Said it before and I will say it again... This psy-op is real my friends.

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmThursday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

If that's the case, a lot of us here on ATS will feel like the worst kind of fools, after devoting thousands of words and hours of emotional energy to support Donald Trump.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

One of two things are happening, you're right and he is throwing the election OR he's a complete dumbass.

Either way, doesn't bold well if you're a supporter of his.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
He has attacked her from every angle. Put Bernie to shame in that dept. Trump wants the job. Not buying it.

He also is on record going back 30 years saying he would only run if nobody stepped up to the plate. Nobody did so he put his name in the hat. Bottomline: DON"T VOTE FOR TRUMP if you hate him that much and accept Hillary having every agency in her back pocket.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

It's gonna be alright, brother. Trump gets to play his cards just once. He's got a handful of winners ... and you and I need to sit quietly, and WATCH, as the game is played.

We'll get to cheer an awful lot before the day comes to vote.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

LOL - THIS JUST IN: Trump doubles down on assertion Obama founded ISIL

"No, I meant he's the founder of ISIS," Trump said.

"I do. He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton."

Mr Hewitt pointed out that Obama has hardly been sympathetic towards ISIL.

"I don't care," Trump said. "He was the founder. His, the way he got out of Iraq was that that was the founding of ISIS, okay?"

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Barack Hussein ... just sayin'
LOL

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
He has attacked her from every angle. Put Bernie to shame in that dept. Trump wants the job. Not buying it.

He also is on record going back 30 years saying he would only run if nobody stepped up to the plate. Nobody did so he put his name in the hat. Bottomline: DON"T VOTE FOR TRUMP if you hate him that much and accept Hillary having every agency in her back pocket.

Nobody except the other dozen?

What a weird thing to say.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
You know what?

At this point, I don't give a flying rats @ss. NOTHING will make me vote for Hillary. Period.

This whole cycle has me so angry. The behavior of the press and the party have me so mad that I am even less convinced to vote for Hillary than I was before. If the idea is to make me less likely to vote for Trump, then they are failing miserably.

I am honestly at the point where I am shutting it all off and not listening anymore and I have seriously conceived a complete hatred for it all. I never thought I'd see that happen. So, in the interests of self-preservation and sanity, I have to shut it off. I don't want to hate anyone, but I am less convinced that Hillary is a sane or wise choice than I ever was as a result.

Those tactics that are being used do not work well on me. They remind me of the things a mentally abusive ex boyfriend used to do, and I don't like it.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Calm down people its only august, everytime someone writes something on ats trump gains more votes, at this pace he will become the first ever president elected by a yuge landslide.

Ats told me so.

Oh i forgot,Hillary payed for this post.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

No Doubt Now..Donald Trump is Throwing The Election To Hillary Clinton...It's CRIMINAL.

That's what I've been saying since he announced his candidacy. But there is a positive aspect...he has totally destroyed the Republican party.

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 11-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
You know what?

At this point, I don't give a flying rats @ss. NOTHING will make me vote for Hillary. Period.

Wanna make a deal? You have sounded, for a while, like a person who doesn't necessarily want her candidate to win nearly as much as she wants her candidate's opponent to lose. I'm the same. I don't want to vote for Hillary but I'm scared to death of Trump.

So, if I don't vote for Hillary, that's like a vote for Trump, right? And if you don't vote for Trump, that's like a vote for Hillary. So what if we agreed to both not vote for either? I'll vote for Stein, you might vote for Johnson (just guessing here) and then you and I will cancel out each other's risky non-partisan vote.

If a whole lot of disillusioned liberals and conservatives agreed to this, there could be third-party candidates in the debates and have viable alternatives to the two-party monopoly.

What do you say?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

edit on 11-8-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I admit, there were a few times that I felt like jumping on the Trump support wagon, and that maybe my first instincts were wrong, that Trump was only here to make sure Hillary got it this time. She could not possibly win against anyone with any sense, it had to be Trump.

I wouldnt feel bad, Trump supporters, I feel worse for the Hillary supporters that try and legitimize Hillary when it took such a ruse just put her into contention. I would feel like a complete idiot if I supported Hillary and this was true.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Nobody in his/her right mind would doubt that Donald Trump is hitting Hillary hard. She's getting exactly what she deserves from Donald and the media outlets that understand how much worse she'll be than Prez Obama.

I thought Donald Trump beat out 16 competitors...16 Republicans who "stepped up to the plate".

If Donald is on the ballot November 8th, he'll get my vote. I'm just getting the feeling that either he won't be, or his credibility will be so shot, that he'll have zero chance of winning. Regardless, I will not vote for Hillary.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

He's got a handful of winners ... and you and I need to sit quietly, and WATCH, as the game is played.

That is all seriously delusional. Like, seriously. Delusional.

Anyways, I'm with Swills. I urge all of our beloved, smart ATS Trump supporters to just put down the kool aid now, before we all die. We forgive you. And we won't talk about you. Too much. We'll just chalk this whole crazy election cycle up to a really bad 8 year bender of liberal-induced insanity. We can come back from this. We can all be friends again.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Give up now ... and I may be able to save you from the day of reckoning.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

It's gonna be alright, brother. Trump gets to play his cards just once. He's got a handful of winners ... and you and I need to sit quietly, and WATCH, as the game is played.

Hey.. I like your positive attitude SNARL! If you feel up to it, let us know the reason for your optimism at this point. I'm feeling like crap, because all I'm seeing is the best Presidential candidate in decades, handing the Whitehouse over to the worst Presidential candidate in decades.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join