It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The GOPs Trump dilemma

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Who knows though with Hillary seemly going down daily in flames with emails health invesigations etc. Can a president be elected then do time...lol

Except Hillary isn't "going down daily in flames". Every controversy that comes out around Hillary seems to get drowned out by the latest idiocy from Trump.

The dinosaur media is making sure that every controversy that comes out around Hillary will be drowned out by the latest sound bite from Trump.

That is all on Trump. He does not have to say crazy stuff. So why does he keep doing it?

He keeps doing it right at the wrong time or wrong at the right time

Make you wonder if he does it on purpose eh?

OK , I've read so many of your posts I finally have to address them…
If I were guessing I'd say youre potentially in academia, perhaps the media…
Maybe a writer or some sort of on-air talent.... I don't know…
You are a good writer bright person and you often have intriguing posts…

However, I understand that your demographic typically falls under the umbrella of progressivism and you cannot fathom that anyone could diametrically oppose your point in view given [your perceived] unequivocal evidence to its in arguable TRUTH..

Unfortunately for the progressive, there is a set of people who do not subscribe to moral relativism and will NOT adhere to the tenants of liberalism and its sliding scale of morality...

For you, Donald trumps existence is in explicable…
This must be some joke…
It must be the unenlightened, unwashed masses of which you so effortlessly look down your nose upon who could not possibly understand the world as you do who are voting for him…
For only the lack of your rare, progressive mind and that of your enlightened social circle could such dimwitted people such as myself fear the prospect of the Clinton Dynasty reassuming control of this country and once again marching us into the pit of moral relativism and depravity...

Trump was never at the top of my list for a presidential candidate(Ben Carson) as I feel a person must be quick to logic and slow to anger to adequately preside over the greatest manifestation of the high west's evolution, The United States of America...
And he is undoubtedly a superior candidate to Hillary Clinton…

I can further assure you that while you think you are worldly and enlightened, there are many who are significantly more informed than u may judge them to be and while you scoff at our very existence, we are here for any candidate running against Hillary Clinton..

Donald Trump is not a joke and you will see that in the debates…

-Christosterone

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

So why does he keep doing it?

To keep you all talking about it that's why.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

The real GOP/Trump dilemma is will he fulfil the Neo-Con plans as outlined by Wesley Clark in his 7 nation in 10 years speech.Obama has obeyed the cabal with forays into Syria and Libya,will Trump obey shadow government and proceed onto Lebanon and then the grand finale Iran as is the plan- or will Trump stop the systematic looting and destruction of nations to support the petrodollar - will he return the power of money creation to congress or return to a gold standard.This is what scares them all from Rothschild down.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

The real GOP/Trump dilemma is will he fulfil the Neo-Con plans as outlined by Wesley Clark in his 7 nation in 10 years speech.Obama has obeyed the cabal with forays into Syria and Libya,will Trump obey shadow government and proceed onto Lebanon and then the grand finale Iran as is the plan- or will Trump stop the systematic looting and destruction of nations to support the petrodollar - will he return the power of money creation to congress or return to a gold standard.This is what scares them all from Rothschild down.

I wonder that's very tin foil hat however Trump does think the US needs to stay out of the middle east. Wants to increase US oil production and thus Saudi influence in the world. And wants to have more manufacuring done in the US. To decrease our reliance on China. So he's basically an isolationist which would go against everything done for the past 40 yrs.
edit on 8/12/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Wait...you are gonna have to dial me into your tinfoil channel...

So Obama is following a "shadow government" of conservatives???
Because as a current member of the Republican Party I wasn't aware that Obama's catastrophic liberalism was taking place under our orders…
Thanks for pointing that out..

Just as an aside:
Do you believe in giving infant vaccines and what are your thoughts on fluoride?

-Christosterone

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

You've been here since 2012 and your not aware the same cabal has run the show since Bush Snr,its the same bank donors its the same Federal reserve,big pharma,big oil and all the rest of it that owns both sides you are just given the illusion of choice in smaller matters its called divide and rule- on any conspiracy website 20 years ago most would know this but not any more by the look of it,

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Jesus Christ this site is making me fear for the future of my great country...
America is the greatest civilization in the history of mankind and its evolution to the apex of the social Darwinian pyramid has spawned a generation of intellectually effete fools with absolutely no understanding of the world or its history...

I fear the inherent IQ of our populous which saw America split the atom and walk on the moon has been so deluted and inadequately educated by a generation of draft dodging hippies that we now find ourselves here:
Where I am debating the existence of nonexistent conspiracies so obtuse as to rank up there with those who thought we faked the moon landings or that Roosevelt knew of imperial Japan's plan to bomb Pearl Harbor...

In those days it was merely a small contingent of paranoid people with too much time on their hands and was just that: a small contingent…
That contingent now looms large...pun intended
Perhaps a heretonow undiscovered haplotype or generic subvariant was propagated from those nuts being allowed to spawn (once we abandoned social Darwinism) which has brought us here; but alas I give up...

I refuse to debate any further such ridiculous assertions and only want to say that you all should be ashamed of your apathy and inability to get off your ass and go make a difference thus justifying your apathetic laziness with a nonexistent conspiracy which would undoubtedly see your pathetic attempts to engage fail....so maybe it's for the best

ATS is guilty pleasure for many of us...its fun…
However, there are times when I question why I ever come on here anymore...

For every Phage at ATS there are 500 people who surprise me at their ability to write and read given their inability to understand anything that's ever happened on planet earth...
Heck, I disagree with almost everything Buster says but at least he comes from a place of honesty and fact-based hypotheses…
He believes in what he believes and defends them with facts… Not BS

Have fun with this post and don't chew on the tinfoil hat...it may hurt your government installed radio devices implanted into the evil mercury fillings in your teeth...

-Christosterone
edit on 12-8-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Enjoy your normalcy bias up to and including the moment your demented nation whose flag should be the Jolly Roger goes up in a nuclear firestorm taking out probably the rest of civilisation with it.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Enjoy your normalcy bias up to and including the moment your demented nation whose flag should be the Jolly Roger goes up in a nuclear firestorm taking out probably the rest of civilisation with it.

You sound like you are fun at parties.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ill let this guy respond for me

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Yeah I always kill it when I bring up Putin at parties too.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

YES NUCLEAR WAR ITS ALL A GREAT BELLY LAUGH

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

It sure is when you look like that guy on the street who hasn't showered in days with a sign yelling at every passerby "The end is near!"

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

You said "your demented nation".....

Oh WOW, this mean you are not American???
There is hope after all....praise the old gods and the new!!!

-Christosterone

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

edit on 12-8-2016 by khnum because: individual involved not worth losing points over

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

edit on 12-8-2016 by khnum because: double post

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
For the "anybody but Hillary" Trump supporters,
When do the nuts and bolts of campaigning become important?

I read yesterday that Trump has only one field office open in the battleground state of Florida.

How does his lack of campaign infrastructure play out? Does he just win by folks coming out of the woodwork to vote him in because his speeches are refreshing?

Winning campaigns don't work that way. They require feet on the ground, phone banks, doorbells ringing, new voter registration, etc.

Do you believe the RNC will "come around" and lend Trump their non-financial campaign machine resources?

It isn't happening yet.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

The way the GOP has treated trump, I'm shocked his numbers are as good as they are. If they would fall in line and actually support their nominee (as they pledged to) and not half heartedly, he'd be creaming Clinton.

If I were in trump's shoes I'd tell all of the GOP leadership that if they didn't stop denouncing things I said, instead of defending what I meant and if they didn't fall in line I would be running in every election (as a republican or independent) until the day I die. It's not like I can't get all of the media coverage I want for free.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Sadly, I think that Clinton will win if she is still in the race come October.

She might ... if you don't do the right thing and vote 'against' her. I'm counting on you, brother. Seriously.

Do it for me ... and let everyone on the boards know that it's okay to follow your lead. Your opinion here is held in high regard.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
His numbers are back up. Our news media is really in the tank for Hillary. Honestly, this election is a choice betwen a crook and a novice. Trump has realized that Romney lost not because of a bad campaign, but because the choice was already made. If you think you live in a democracy, you are dreaming of a bygone time. Your vote does not matter as you are outnumbered. Obama learned and will create a foundation to make hundreds of millions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join