It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death of Raleigh man likened to Trayvon Martin case

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
An article I read yesterday made it sound as though he shot through a window. it mentioned glass was found outside.

Another

Police say Copley fired at Thomas from inside his garage. Monday afternoon, glass lay in the driveway and front lawn where the blast apparently came through the window.

www.newsobserver.com...=cpy

Have a firearm, know the laws.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This guy watched American Sniper one too many times.
Cowardly act.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
So the black kid thought the non-black male was gay, and he was going to punk his little brother, like a subway spokesman?

If not, then there is no similarity

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

. "I'm locked and loaded, and I'm going to secure the neighborhood,"

You have got to be kidding me. Rambo off his meds?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Wow ... just wow. You follow the directions of Vice President Biden and wind up charged with first degree murder.

Then, on top of that, the liberal media prints your full street address so the thugs know exactly where to go to harass your family members.

/sarc

Yep, that was my first thought!

How this case is like TM and GZ is lost on me, then again, so was the kill hill call from Trump the media touted.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Wow ... just wow. You follow the directions of Vice President Biden and wind up charged with first degree murder.

Then, on top of that, the liberal media prints your full street address so the thugs know exactly where to go to harass your family members.

/sarc

that's the playbook from the right-to-lifers, murdering doctors, fire-bombing clinics, harassing kids who's parents work at clinics, screaming at and calling women murderers who go to have an abortion, putting "wanted dead or alive posters" with personal information up, to entice people to go out and murder more doctors.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
for those that want to call gz a white hispanic, your only partly right.
he is a afro, hispanic caucasian, his mother is afro, peruvian, his father is of german decent.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

What's up, Jimmy? You know ... there's no way that the name Jimmy can roll off the tongue without making a condescending sound in conjunction.

Best go read NC's Castle Laws. Yeah ... they charged the guy with a capital offense , but they know damn good'n'well he's gonna walk just like ol' Z-boy. He just ain't livin' in that house anymore when it's all over with.

heh-heh

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

So look forward to Al Sharpton and his buddy Jessie Jackson coming to Raleigh soon. We have a crisis in the making.

Hyperbole much? I mean why would they? there's nothing to protest.The nut job Copley is being charged with first degree murder..It would be different if He wasn't being charged.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: greydaze

Perhaps you would need to be local to fully understand the situation. This is being blown up into absurd proportions by the media and the lawyers for the family. It's the only reason I started this thread. I fully understand that this was a simple case of an idiot with a shotgun doing something incredibly stupid that resulted in a kid being killed. But as per the headline, it's being resorted as a bit more. Knee jerk much?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join