It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report Says More Than 100 Democratic Groups And Officials Have Been Hacked

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It's like they want Russia to be our enemy.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

My guess is that as a private and extremely successful businessman, Trump protects his information far better than many politicians do.

Politicians seem to act like they're untouchable, and make mistakes due to that. It's arrogance. Trump likely protects his empire far more rigorously as it was his blood, sweat and tears which built it, whereas politicians don't really operate in the real world and build nothing, just focus on getting re-elected and then building connections with special interests/lobbyists.
edit on 11-8-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
DNC spending all this money on ads and Trump is spending 0 or next to it because of the leaks. It's the gift that keeps giving. I don't believe in polls but even those he's within the MOE as of today. The DNC industrial campaign model is not working and they don't know how to fix it.

RCP Average 7/29 - 8/10 -- -- 47.4 39.7 Clinton +7.7
Bloomberg 8/5 - 8/8 749 LV 3.6 50 44 Clinton +6
Reuters/Ipsos 8/6 - 8/10 974 LV 3.5 42 36 Clinton +6
Economist/YouGov 8/6 - 8/9 911 RV 4.2 48 41 Clinton +7
LA Times/USC 8/4 - 8/10 2203 LV -- 45 43 Clinton +2
NBC News/SM 8/1 - 8/7 11480 RV 1.2 51 41 Clinton +10
ABC News/Wash Post 8/1 - 8/4 815 RV 4.0 50 42 Clinton +8
IBD/TIPP 7/29 - 8/4 851 RV 3.4 46 39 Clinton +7
McClatchy/Marist 8/1 - 8/3 983 RV 3.1 48 33 Clinton +15
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 7/31 - 8/3 800 RV 3.5 47 38 Clinton +9

Margin of error???? Go away with your nonsene

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ps. They are blaming the Russians, but have no proof once again. Although I have to admit that a job this big would likely be from a major country.

Obviously they know what they are after, and are following the trail of corruption.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Democrats running to their safe spaces while the song "The Russians are coming" is playing out loud...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
So dems will come saying " Why don't they hack Trump and the RNC"

Trump supporters will come back and say "there's nothing to hack"

And around we go.

At some point one does have to wonder why the DNC is the target and not the RNC.

well duh.....the Russians are in bed with Trump and they are doing his bidding to get him elected....

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I dont find the methods of the "Democrat" party to be very "democratic". Unless its a play on words kinds of like the "Peoples REPUBLIC of China" sort of thing.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
So dems will come saying " Why don't they hack Trump and the RNC"

At some point one does have to wonder why the DNC is the target and not the RNC.

What makes you think they haven't been hacked?

*) Russian intelligence would also hack RNC.
*) But they would not release damaging RNC internal documents to public, because they want to favor Trump over Clinton (and not for the benefit of the citizens of USA).
edit on 11-8-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: DBCowboy

My guess is that as a private and extremely successful businessman, Trump protects his information far better than many politicians do.

Politicians seem to act like they're untouchable, and make mistakes due to that. It's arrogance. Trump likely protects his empire far more rigorously as it was his blood, sweat and tears which built it, whereas politicians don't really operate in the real world and build nothing, just focus on getting re-elected and then building connections with special interests/lobbyists.

the banks won't even lend him money, not something that happens to a "extremely successful businessman"....

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: bknapple32

Because there are a lot of people who view Hillary Clinton as a legitimately dangerous person who shouldn't have nuclear launch codes.

Trump might be a few cents short of a dollar, but I am not afraid of him. Hillary scares me with the crap she says and the obvious corruption her whole campaign has revealed.

Hillary wants to be queen of the world. She is crazy enough to think she can be.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I went to the New York Times article to see who is quoted as saying that the "Russians did it".

Much of the briefing to the committee staff focused on the fact that American intelligence agencies have virtually no doubt that the Russian government was behind the theft, according to one staff member, who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss elements of the confidential briefing.

An anonymous staff member.
Could even be a Democratic staff member.... maybe even an intern.... for all we know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join