It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report Says More Than 100 Democratic Groups And Officials Have Been Hacked

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
According to sources, the Russians have hacked into more than 100 Democrat affiliated groups !!

The article(s) point to "Russians" as the culprit(s).

Some Congressional Committees are expected to release some briefings soon according to the sources.

I'm still not sure if Russians had anything to do with this, but it's possible.

Watch for some real damaging material coming from leaky sources.

The DNC admitted they got hacked and soon after, the DNC got slaughtered by some damning email evidence.

Who is really behind the Democrat hack attacks?

Bad News For Democrats: Report Says More Than 100 Democratic Groups And Officials Have Been Hacked

According to The New York Times:

The widening scope of the attack has prompted the F.B.I. to broaden its investigation, and agents have begun notifying a long list of Democratic officials that the Russians may have breached their personal accounts.

The main targets appear to have been the personal email accounts of Hillary Clinton’s campaign officials and party operatives, along with a number of party organizations.

Officials have acknowledged that the Russian hackers gained access to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, which is the fund-raising arm for House Democrats, and to the Democratic National Committee, including a D.N.C. voter analytics program used by Mrs. Clinton’s presidential campaign.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
So dems will come saying " Why don't they hack Trump and the RNC"

Trump supporters will come back and say "there's nothing to hack"

And around we go.

At some point one does have to wonder why the DNC is the target and not the RNC.
edit on 11-8-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that the DIA and other intelligence agencies have not made that connection.

Democrats are trying to tie Trump to Russia which is why they keep repeating it till everyone believes it.
edit on 11 8 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If the democrats have done nothing wrong, then they have nothing to hide.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Because there are a lot of people who view Hillary Clinton as a legitimately dangerous person who shouldn't have nuclear launch codes.

Trump might be a few cents short of a dollar, but I am not afraid of him. Hillary scares me with the crap she says and the obvious corruption her whole campaign has revealed.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I'm pretty sure that the DIA and other intelligence agencies have no made that connection.

Democrats are trying to tie Trump to Russia which is why they keep repeating it till everyone believes it.

Well this could be why.

edit on 11-8-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Because there are a lot of people who view Hillary Clinton as a legitimately dangerous person who shouldn't have nuclear launch codes.

Trump might be a few cents short of a dollar, but I am not afraid of him. Hillary scares me with the crap she says and the obvious corruption her whole campaign has revealed.

And this is where we disagree. I know what Im getting with Hillary ( not saying Im voting for her) . I dont know what Im getting with trump aside from a crazy man.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If a dem used that line of reasoning, I think you'd have an issue.

just because someone doesnt have something to hide, doesnt mean they should be good to go with being hacked

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I pretty sure there are many in the US who do not want the cold war to end. It's a source of riches.

Try to damage the Dems and prime a new cold war. Two birds...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I believe it is pretty simple why the DNC is the target currently and not the RNC. Anybody with half a brain can see Hillary is going to be the next president. Only the dreamers believe Trump has a chance in hell. It only makes sense for the DNC to be the target.
The majority and the media already hates Trump and his side while they are praising Clinton and the DNC. Why hack and expose to side controlled and set up to lose? It will be pointless.

The hacks are probably coming from insiders as well as your average disgruntled citizen who has both had enough of the corruption as well as computer savvy. Also, Obama and Hillary has already been in power the last 8 years and things have only gotten worse and corruption has only grown. It makes sense for angry citizens to make a shot at exposing the group who will inevitably be in power once again. Maybe with enough leaks the people will actually rise up.

Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
pfft. Just looks like more Anti-Russian Propaganda.

Military-Industrial Complex must be getting worried.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

just because someone doesnt have something to hide, doesnt mean they should be good to go with being hacked

You're right.

I hope you can remember that the next time privacy rights become an issue.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Thats why the 'new', wider scope of investigation... people still aren't buying it.

edit on 11-8-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

You're right.

I hope you can remember that the next time privacy rights become an issue.

in case the trump camp gets hacked...?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

But the DNC was blaming Russia long before Trump ever said anything about the hacks and leaks.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

But the DNC was blaming Russia long before Trump ever said anything about the hacks and leaks.

So what youre saying is Trump added fuel to the fire?

One thing I like in my candidate... consistency

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Maybe.

But he sure was mocking their failures.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

If Trump gets hacked and it illustrates illegality, he should be arrested and put in jail.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

a reply to: odzeandennz

If Trump gets hacked and it illustrates illegality, he should be arrested and put in jail.

Fair enough.

Unless of course the FBI clears him of anything criminal. In which case he should not be locked up.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
DNC spending all this money on ads and Trump is spending 0 or next to it because of the leaks. It's the gift that keeps giving. I don't believe in polls but even those he's within the MOE as of today. The DNC industrial campaign model is not working and they don't know how to fix it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join