It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oops I shrunk myself...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I was playing with some super earth magnets today in my work space. I decided to attach a power cord to them and plug them in my wall. This will be fun so I thought.

Using a soldering iron I some how attached all the connections. I really did not know WTH would happen once I plugged this thing into the wall. Here we go. Ouch Fudge what the... As the power went out I shrunk to the size of a big ant.

Hello can you hear me? OMGEE I am a tiny weeny bikini... My girlfriend is on her way over for a date. What am I going to do? Help...

Door bell rings and Jupiter walkes in as I jump on the table so she can see me. I start yelling "honey I am over here look down I shrunk to a pea." Jupiter saw me and picked me up and said "this will be fun I am keeping you as a pet in a cage."

As she tossed me around in her warm hands I was having the best time of my life...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12glad your safe in the hands of a super woman!

after she is done ruffing you up ...I'm going to kisck you but in a tea battle... you ready? October bro you and me...to the bloddy end.. just kidding...we don't even know how to fight with food...it costs money and folk in amercica and other countries are starving!
nice writing Op, can't wait to see more!
your bff, peppy hello to family and friends...

be wll Q take care give care too!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Love you peppy, Oct. awaits lol. I don't have family here they all live in Seattle Hawaii and Michigan!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 we are like family (here on ATS) so you aren't being lonely like I am always...glad you are living and breathing ...miss you bunches... everything good, oct. can't wait! gaze at the beautiful ocean for me...maybe see a dolphin...be well, take care and stay cool!

I pm you with what food goes with what tea? just let me know... anytime, bro!
then we battle! like Iron Chef?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Ok peppycat, I thank you as always!

top topics

join