It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll - NBC Poll ™ : Vote For Your Future President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It's a fake site registered to GoDaddy...

"

FB link

Godaddy Source
edit on 11-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Ah well then. I suppose this thread out to be moved or closed in that case.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Yeah. I hate it when that happens. I've been tricked a few times myself!!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Ah well then. I suppose this thread out to be moved or closed in that case.

Such a relief to find a US political thread where the Author has the ability to reassess as facts are presented. Good on you...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Edit : Apologies..I see the OP author has admitted the faulty source.

edit on 11-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

If you notice, I already mentioned that the thread may warrant moving or closing in a previous response.

In fact I just alerted it to the mods to do as they see fit.

This is not the first thread of mine which I have alerted to mods to and have no problems doing so if the basis of the thread is not what I first thought it to be.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

And I just edited my post.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

you have some huge nuts calling those polls real. polls are weekly talking points for a campaign nothing more. they are easily squid depending on how the questions are laid out and the person doing the polling. none of them are to be trusted a fourth of those people taking to them pollsters are just glad someone had asked there opinion, others will say anything to get them from calling every 20 minutes

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Jill Stein gets more votes than Johnson?

That poll is all over the place.

In the "regular" polls, the results are much different.

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein.

There are scientific polls like at your links and then their are just online type polls. If online polls had any accuracy Ron Paul would have been President, Snakes on a Plane the biggest movie of all time and Sharknado the highest rated TV show of all time.

Ok then you have no reason to be butt hurt and scared.

originally posted by: Leonidas
But I thought Trump followers didn't believe in the Polls because they are all "Rigged"?

OR is it more accurate to say that Trump and his supporters think all Poll that don't support Trump are "Rigged"?

Possible?

I find this line from lefties to be hilarious consider 8 years of claims Bush rigged both elections.

That Trump is killing the GOP?

Good .Because the Grand Ol' Party needs to die.They are as corrupt as the Dems.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I agree.

If Trump is really such a "giant baby" and "buffoon", these libs wouldnt be running in circles punching themselves in the head in the throes of a sheer white panic that he might actually win.

Protesting too much so to speak.

Not acting like you have nothing to worry about.
edit on 11-8-2016 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

I agree.

If Trump is really such a "giant baby" and "buffoon", these libs wouldnt be running in circles punching themselves in the head in the throes of a sheer white panic that he might actually win.

It's not over, til its over.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

I agree.

Hmm..Put it this way..a 10% chance that a mentally handicapped, megalomaniac, wannabe 3rd world tyrant might occupy the most powerful office in the world is cause for worry IMO.

More important is figuring out the how and why of it so the danger does not repeat itself.

Trump told a room full of Congressman that he would fiercely defend article 12 of the Constitution..despite there only being seven.

I with I could say he is just trying to punk DC...but the man is seriously both dumb and crazy...sometimes in a funny way, sometimes in a scary way.
edit on 11-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

The polls aren't rigged; they are biased. Polls showing Clinton with a large lead have around a 10% democratic bias, iirc. Unbiased polls show Trump just barely edging out Clinton at the moment. This gap is likely to grow given how much s*** is being piled on her from the wikileak's emails and all of the concerns for her health. She's done.

Online polls don't mean s*** because of pro-Trump vote brigades from places like /pol/ and reddit. Also, Hillary's core demographic of 65+ voters are less likely to find and participate in online polls.
edit on 12-8-2016 by DestroyDestroyDestroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I'm surprised by two locations. On thr poll of couse he would be popular in new York. But southern California and Illinois?? That's very strange. As far as voting on the net I would think that would always lean towards Trump. People on twitter for example are going to me more aware of Clinton's misdeeds.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
One thing one needs to be careful of any online poll, is how votes are tracked to prevent repeat voting or bots from playing with numbers. I remember a poll on another site where only cookies were used to track votes, and the poll results had I think the Green party overwhelming the others. Turned out to be some ass clown deleting and repeating for shiggles.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join