It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: Stupid, Crazy, Compulsive Liar or All of the Above?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's jaw dropping, hilarious and sad all at the same time. I swear he could whip it out and whiz all over the front row and then say "How 'bout that rain huh folks?" "You know before Obama rain wasn't yellow, something's going on folks. A lot of really smart people tell me that rain wasn't yellow before 2008." ... and folks would just cheer.

Luckily for us only a small number (13% is my guess) of people voting will vote for Trump.

*Disclaimer: Yes Hillary sucks too.

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Is he running for president?

link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

I find this hyperbolic hand wringing over Trump's opinions to be ridiculous considering Hillary has actually been in power the last 8 years and has actually presided over FAILED policies that have caused death and destruction across the ME and now the West as well.

Hillary hasn't been "in power" the last 8 years. It has been 3-1/2 years since she was the U.S. Secretary of State.

You realize that as an ACORN lawyer and community organizer he campaigned and protested against banks not giving loans in low income people? He was part of the reason banks let up on regulations. A large part of the blame for the housing crisis rests with Obama AND Bill Clinton.

It may be true that Obama campaigned to get low-income people into homes, but puhleez, the housing crisis was caused by the unmitigated greed of the BIG BANKS.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

*Disclaimer: Yes Hillary sucks too.

At least she has some real knowledge and hands-on experience.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Ok, now I get it! Thank you! I now understand why Trump is actually the perfect candidate for the right wing extremist Koch Libertarian ideology! According to that ideology, when businesses are free to do whatever they want, no restraint on capitalism ("free market"), their solution is that you go to court and sue a business.

Under a Koch ideology corporate rule (which is what it is, because govt is only for defense and police, there is no more govt, only corporate rule), taking matters to court is commonplace, how life is conducted. If something bothers you, you sue.

Ok, now I think that Trump is still smart, but dangerously uninformed for someone running for POTUS.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: butcherguy

Is he running for president?

I didn't say that he was.
I was making the point that certain people would vote for Hitler if they thought that the alternative was worse in their ideological view, regardless of how intelligent the person running is.
I guess you and the four people that starred you didn't get that.

Get this.... I am on the record here as saying that I do not like Trump and that he is one of the last people that I would want to have for a POTUS.

Guess what... The same holds true for Hillary.

You are blinded by your loyalty to the elites.

The only thing that I can say good about Trump is that the elites that control all three branches of government do not want Trump to win.
That says something.
edit on b000000312016-08-11T14:26:14-05:0002America/ChicagoThu, 11 Aug 2016 14:26:14 -0500200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine

It may be true that Obama campaigned to get low-income people into homes, but puhleez, the housing crisis was caused by the unmitigated greed of the BIG BANKS.

Funny, when they weren't giving the loans it was because of greed too.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

but, but, but, Annee, there has to be the same things on both sides!!!! You know, false equivalency dictates that we seek out false equivalencies!

desert puts on announcer's voice...."and Annee hits it out of the ballpark!"

Make America Rational and Reasonable Again.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobotBomb
I'm not a Trump supporter.

Just suspicious of anyone who criticizes Trump but gives Hillary a pass over the same if not worse things.

You've been here a month and you're already calling respected long term members shills.

Lol that's not suspicious.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Way more often politician =
Lier, hypocrite, criminal, thief, and most of all what is wrong with our country.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
I just had an AMAZING mental image and now I can't stop laughing.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

hahaha

It's the level of absurdity required.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Lol. So then tomorrow on CNN Corey Lewandowski will be telling everyone about how Obama turned our water yellow. Meanwhile, on Fox News they'll be loudly asking leading questions about how Obama has poisoned our water supply with yellow dye.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Bull. It was deregulation prescribed by Reagan & Bush and with the bill proposed by and pushed through by republican Phil Gramm. The bubble rose and burst before Obama was elected.
Just one more mess Bush left for him to clean up.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And Trump will have forgotten he started it all and get his lawyers moving on a lawsuit.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Don't forget about the 5 threads on ATS all bringing up evidence that never existed before posted on right wing blog websites no one has ever heard from before all under the guise of, "the alternative news reports the things the MSM never reports". Lol.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I haven't made a single anti Hillary thread either.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Hey, look... HRC is a confirmed lifelong criminal.

Trump may be a brash idiot but we're supporting him as an alternative to institutionalized criminality.

Nobody cares how much you hate him.

TRUMP 2016

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Hillary has? Wow bet that's news to the Obamas.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Old chestnut . Everybody thought it was the movie at first. The ones who refuse to move on are the ones denying reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join