It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: Stupid, Crazy, Compulsive Liar or All of the Above?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Not relevant, the race is between Trump and Hillary! I will vote for the ONLY choice a sane person would make, Hillary!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The problem with the Trump’s people is that he projects his stubborn, recalcitrant, and disturbing personality to a wide net and their copying his personality onto themselves.

As he doesn’t apologize and is intolerant so are many of his supporters. Trump is leading them into a very disturbing outlook

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Not a shill a Clinton benefit receiver most likely.

Selective outrage much ?

Was that directed at me? No, I'm not a "Clinton benefit receiver" whateverthehell that is supposed to mean. I'm not even a Hillary supporter. I only became a registered Democrat this very very year so that I could vote for *gasp* Bernie Sanders in my state's primary.

Would you care to point out where anything I said was wrong or defend the veracity of Donald Trump's comments?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

He even started a mortgage company in 2006-7 which failed when the bubble burst.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RobotBomb

Someone has to.
The thing about correct the record is ...they're correct.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Trump is so out of touch with reality that he thinks it is a common every day occurrence to be sued.

Just because he is an extremely dishonest businessman that causes him to be sued frequently doesn't mean that is the norm for the American public.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I find this hyperbolic hand wringing over Trump's opinions to be ridiculous considering Hillary has actually been in power the last 8 years and has actually presided over FAILED policies that have caused death and destruction across the ME and now the West as well.

What has Trump done? Nothing!

1. He points to peak home ownserhip on the chart and says, "So here's Obama" as though President Obama was somehow responsible for the housing bubble (that he doesn't seem to know occurred) even though the home ownership rate peaked in 2007 and the SHTF for Lehman Brothers and friends in September of 2008, before President Obama had even been elected.

You realize that as an ACORN lawyer and community organizer he campaigned and protested against banks not giving loans in low income people? He was part of the reason banks let up on regulations. A large part of the blame for the housing crisis rests with Obama AND Bill Clinton.

edit on 11-8-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: butcherguy

Not relevant, the race is between Trump and Hillary! I will vote for the ONLY choice a sane person would make, Hillary!

What about the insane people. Who should they vote for?

Hillary Too? Yes, since the GOP cut mental health programs

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: RobotBomb
Thanks for Correcting The Record.

Awwww, that's clever!

This is getting to be one of typical responses from the pro-Trump set on ATS:

- If you criticize Trump, you're a shill
- If you criticize Trump, you have to also criticize Clinton

I'm not a shill.

You've not made a single anti-Hillary thread or any threads calling out her lies and stupidity, suggesting you're fine with these things as long as it's under the (D) umbrella.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'm not a Trump supporter.

Just suspicious of anyone who criticizes Trump but gives Hillary a pass over the same if not worse things.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

how weird is it that, nothing trump says ever bothers [some] of trump's supporter. even when he says he was wrong after saying something completely ignorant, his cult-like followers still say he wasnt wrong.

Can you imagine if Hillary was being asked questions on building and real estate?

She'd be crucified for lack of knowledge.

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

So, he is a crazy, compulsive, stupid or all of the above because you disagree with him?

NO. Heavens no.
Hes all that without the OP saying so.

The OP is true. That chart showing fall off is when the housing bubble burst. The dates for the peak 2007-8 the decline 08-09 and had nothing to do with Obama.

link   

I'm not a Trump supporter.

Just suspicious of anyone who criticizes Trump but gives Hillary a pass over the same if not worse things.

Exactly. Hillary has actually had power for the last 8 years and has actually done damage, but that doesn't register with him or his programming.

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The OP is true. That chart showing fall off is when the housing bubble burst. The dates for the peak 2007-8 the decline 08-09 and had nothing to do with Obama.

Obama helped to set events in to motion and years later the damage is done, but nothing to do with Obama? You guys kill me.
edit on 11-8-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

What same things?

Did Trump have to make decisions about Benghazi?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

What same things?

Trump had nothing to do with it. He didn't lie about it being caused by a youtube video, Hillary did. He didn't throw the video producer in jail, Hillary/Obama did! Trump didn't leave those Americans to die, Hillary and Obama did!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I wish I could give you more stars.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I work in mortgage lending and liberal policies have absolutely caused issue with the housing market.

1) The CFPB (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau) has created a ton of regulations that hamper mortgage lending and have done nothing but raise the cost of getting a mortgage. The CFPB is the creation of Elizabeth "Fauxcohontas" Warren.

2) Dodd-Frank is a nightmare for those who work in finance. Again, does absolutely nothing to truly help consumers and has raised costs of all types of lending.

A HUGE part of why banks are not lending is because of these two issues. Mortgage lending risks are not so much from judging the borrower, but ensuring you are complying with the government edicts.

There were a lot of contributing factors to the housing market crashing. Both Wall Street, government, and consumers all share blame.

I believe regulations are necessary, but what is happening is that government is over regulating to the point of absurdity. It is hard to explain to people who don't have to deal with this nonsense every day.

I work at a mid sized company. Our company literally had to create and entire department just to deal with new regulations from Dodd-Frank and the CFPB. These people add nothing of value to the organization and do nothing but raise the costs for our customers. However, they are necessary lest government drives us out of business over small clerical mistakes.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Are you also going to post the mirror thread where you take out his name and put Clinton's in there. She also deserves one.

Why the two thousand anti Hillary threads already started aren't enough?.

Do you tell Xuexeun or IMTAT to post an anti trump thread every time they start an anti Hillary thread???

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Annee

What same things?

Trump had nothing to do with it. He didn't lie about it being caused by a youtube video, Hillary did. He didn't throw the video producer in jail, Hillary/Obama did! Trump didn't leave those Americans to die, Hillary and Obama did!

Trump has everything to do with it.

He has zero experience at making political decisions.

Keep comparing "no experience - no decisions" Trump - - - to someone who had to make real political decisions.

Trump can't even get the housing bubble correct - - - and he's in real estate.

edit on 11-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

I doubt it. Trump lies daily. When he's not lying he's stretching the truth.
He's told hundreds of lies since he started his campaign.
His followers are blind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join