It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsmax host pulled from the air for going against pro-Hillary media agenda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_
I APPLAUD him and agree 100% with what he said.

I'm very concerned, and even almost frightened, at the thought of what's going to happen to this country if Hillary Clinton becomes the next president. Hillary will be the most devious, heinous person we could ever have in office since Bush/Cheney.

Tough, tough times ahead....

I guaranty that another 9-11 event will happen under Hillary's watch. Then everyone will wish for Trump's more stringent immigration platform. It will be a big-time buyer's remorse.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
the media recognizes what a loon Trump is, he has already displayed public outrage and retaliation at any media source that doesn't kiss his ass. and now he's claiming Obama and Clinton are "THE FOUNDERS" of ISIS....what mentally stable person would say something like that, only an unbalanced person would say that crap????....he's a nut, and they (the media) are calling it like they see it. this religious nut in the OP is just pissed off because FOX got picked on ....BIG F'IN DEAL.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
the media recognizes what a loon Trump is, he has already displayed public outrage and retaliation at any media source that doesn't kiss his ass. and now he's claiming Obama and Clinton are "THE FOUNDERS" of ISIS....what mentally stable person would say something like that, only an unbalanced person would say that crap????....he's a nut, and they (the media) are calling it like they see it. this religious nut in the OP is just pissed off because FOX got picked on ....BIG F'IN DEAL.

Maybe he's trolling the lefty media. lol.

Ya have to admit that without them 2 helping isis's formation and hiding the real threat they pose, they wouldn't be as big as they are today.

So big that the Russians had to jump in.

But carrying water for hillary is lame and it shows the threat level of Trump to the status quo.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
When did we get a right wing media outlet?
How long have I been asleep?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

you'd believe anything Trump says, so it will be impossible to have any sane discussion with you...isn't there some right-wing sites that you would feel more comfortable on?....there are too many people on ATS that know foreign policy...and sir...you are not one of them

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Its starting to fall apart for the Clinton campaign..

more and more people are stating publically how the media is rigged.

I cannot wait for the debates.. Trump is going to destroy her when she has no media to protect her.

... this very fact alone makes me think he might be 'sirhan sirhaned' before the debates can happen!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join