It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsmax host pulled from the air for going against pro-Hillary media agenda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Video is 13 minutes long but well worth the watch. He supports Trump even though he's never met him nor likes some of the things he says. But he won't carry the water for Hillary like he accuses the other networks (he names ABC, CBS, and NBC) of doing.

www.facebook.com...

edit on 8jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Why would they pull him off air? Newsmax is a Right Wing organization.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

"Right Wing" outlets are still towing the line and are mostly anti-Trump.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Right wing media controlled by the establishment, which is against Trump.

It's pretty simple, the only thing you have to do is think about it, but I understand that's hard for Hillary lovers.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

"Right Wing" outlets are still towing the line and are mostly anti-Trump.

What bothered him most of all was that the network was pushing “pre-made packages” on his show. He said last night he saw one that “tried to slam Fox News for the unfortunate things that are taking place over there right now.” Newsmax, being a conservative channel, is a competitor to Fox, but Lynch was outraged that they would be running news on the Roger Ailes allegations when “they’re the only other guy in the room trying to fight for the same thing I am.”

www.mediaite.com...

Sounds to me like he was pissed that Newsmax was not going to toe the line and not defend Fox.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Right wing media controlled by the establishment, which is against Trump.

Sure. I don't buy that BS. Right Wing media is off in La La land, for the most part. They discredit themselves. No need for the establishment to get involved.

It's pretty simple, the only thing you have to do is think about it, but I understand that's hard for Hillary lovers.

I'd be more inclined to consider your opinion if you did not have to make childish statements and petty pot shots at every given opportunity.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
One of the most appealing things about Trump isn't so much how much Democrats and other leftists hate him, but how much neocons, globalists, and "free" traders on the right despise him. They think that if they just help Hillary win that the unwashed masses will forget and go right back to listening to them and forget their own traitorous actions that led to someone like Trump being where he is today. That could happen i suppose, but I'll never support any of them ever again after this election cycle, and I'll take a real hard look whenever i find myself on the same side of an issue as them.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

As always when it comes with you Hillary lovers, you don't care about facts, but only what you think is true.
Any media is controlled by someone, who is controlled by someone. And It's pretty damn obvious that the MSM is full on against Trump. Zero objectivity and independency. The establishment is always involved.

I'd be more inclined to consider your opinion if you did not have to make childish statements and petty pot shots at every given opportunity.

Sorry if the truth hurts.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

As always when it comes with you Hillary lovers, you don't care about facts, but only what you think is true.

What facts are we discussing? He left Newsmax because they were going to dictate what he discussed on the show and wouldn't defend Fox. Isn't Fox the MSM establishment?

Hurts? No, it's annoying.

Every time I see someone say something about Hillary lovers or them damned liberals, I am reminded of the snot-nosed brat that sits at the kiddee table at holiday dinner and calls the other kids "doodie heads".

Quite annoying, but some people are never meant to sit at the adult table. Oh well.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

What facts are we discussing? He left Newsmax because they were going to dictate what he discussed on the show and wouldn't defend Fox. Isn't Fox the MSM establishment?

Hurts? No, it's annoying.

Every time I see someone say something about Hillary lovers or them damned liberals, I am reminded of the snot-nosed brat that sits at the kiddee table at holiday dinner and calls the other kids "doodie heads".

Quite annoying, but some people are never meant to sit at the adult table. Oh well.

Had to quote this before the edit. Yea, it is clear liberals/democrats/progressives find the truth annoying.

edit on 11-8-2016 by Orionx2 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

What edit?

Anyway, the fact is that it appears he left because he didn't like the fact Newsmax was going to bash Fox and the editorial staff were going to dictate what topics he discussed.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Why would they pull him off air? Newsmax is a Right Wing organization.

Um, because even some right wingers are bailing on Trump.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Any media is controlled by someone, who is controlled by someone. And It's pretty damn obvious that the MSM is full on against Trump. Zero objectivity and independency. The establishment is always involved.

Pot shots?!? Really? That is all the Donald does is take pot shots. Why do you assume because some of us support Hillary over Trump, we are "Hillary
Lovers"? Hillary is THE ONLY SANE CHOICE!!!! It has nothing to do with love. Trump is unfit period end of story.
edit on 11-8-2016 by kurthall because: Add

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

What edit?

Anyway, the fact is that it appears he left because he didn't like the fact Newsmax was going to bash Fox and the editorial staff were going to dictate what topics he discussed.

No, that isn't the main reason. He plays a clip from ABC (it's not shown) they play music over what Trump was saying. He said the networks don't do that when Hillary is talking.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Nikola014

Pot shots?!? Really? That is all the Donald does is take pot shots. Why do you assume because some of us support Hillary over Trump, we are "Hillary
Lovers"? Hillary is THE ONLY SANE CHOICE!!!! It has nothing to do with love. Trump is unfit period end of story.

Sane? Ok.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Google Donald talking about his hot daughter! Disgusting!!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

What edit?

I was assuming once you re-read your post you would have noticed you made it sound like you think the truth is annoying and would edit to clarify. I hope that wasn't what you meant...
edit on 11-8-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2

What edit?

I was assuming once you re-read your post you would have noticed you made it sound like you think the truth is annoying. I hope that wasn't what you meant.

I was referring to their comments about Hillary-lovers, etc.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: UnBreakable

Google Donald talking about his hot daughter! Disgusting!!

Is that anymore insane than barking like a dog or making goofy faces. He also made fun of a disabled man. My point is, you can't say one is as nuttier than the other. They're both batsh!t crazy. They both are dishonest, but she is also unethical.
edit on 8jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I APPLAUD him and agree 100% with what he said.

I'm very concerned, and even almost frightened, at the thought of what's going to happen to this country if Hillary Clinton becomes the next president. Hillary will be the most devious, heinous person we could ever have in office since Bush/Cheney.

Tough, tough times ahead....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join