It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell Report: CENTCOM Officials Altered Intel to Play Down ISIS Threat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

The submarine tells me you may be naval-seen the new uniform the US flag is gone

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well, someone has to prop up Israel and get rid of their opponents. America drew the short stick apparently.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
I would like to see our resident intelligence analyst dissect this one,for anyone considering joining the military you may wish to watch this.

Seriously? The guy is a die-hard conspiracy nut. He actually believes that simply because Russia and Turkey are setting up a defence/intelligence agreement that "everything is compromised". It is just ridiculous!

Questioned about increased cooperation between the Turkish and Russian defense industries in the context of Turkey’s NATO role, Cavusoglu said Ankara had already established defense sector cooperation with non-NATO countries, including missile development. “Turkey wanted to cooperate with NATO members up to this point,” the minister said. “But the results we got did not satisfy us. Therefore, it is natural to look for other options. But we don’t see this as a move against NATO.

aa.com.tr...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

I was trolling but I got the wrong fish

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I seem to remember a few years or so ago, the Obama administration was busy firing high ranking members of the armed forces. Things that make you go hmmmm.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join