It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journey into the center of the Earth...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I was in Washington State last year hiking Mr. Rainier heading to the summit when all of a sudden our team fell through the snow. It was a wide opening filled with ice. We slid for over two miles on a ramp of ice.

Once we hit the bottom the temperature was getting warm and the ice was melting. Where were we? We could see lakes of lava spewing up steam. The place hard a sulfer like smell. The lava kept this cavern bright so we did not need out flashlights. Our team look around and found another opening leading down toward the center of the earth.

We gathered our packs and headed into this deep opening. It is like someone wanted us to find this place. Along our new journey we found skulls and arm and leg bones. This creeped me out a bit. Was I next to go?

As we hiked our way down for 18 hours we found a spot to set up camp and relax. This spot was a underground spring with the freshest tasting water ever. We figured we were below Mt. Rainier some 4 miles below the surface. After setting up camp we heard some strange noises to our left beside the spring. I ran along and i saw a group of wild boars. The rest of the team showed up and we were all in disbelief.

Using our ice line gun that shoots sharp hooks into ice for climbing one of my teammates shot a wild boar. Dead on. We took this pig ooking animal back to camp. I started a fire and we roasted the boar and had one amazing meal 4 miles under the surface of the earth. More soon...
edit on 8 11 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

After eating and setting up camp we drank the Vodka we brought for when we made it to the summit of Mt. Rainier. We all had a good buzz and went to sleep. At least some went to sleep, I stayed up because of loud pounding and grinding noises kept me awake. The noise and pounding were from below me. I finally fell asleep.

The next morning when the team woke up I told them what I heard most of the night. We all wanted to know what was going on under us.

We packed up camp and continued our journey down to the center of the earth. Along the way we found many more skulls and bones. Some of the skulls looked alien to us.

We hiked another 12 hours and we were tired. We found a cool spot for camp. This time it was near a under ground small lake. I dipped my foot in and it felt like hot bath water. We all took our biodegradable soap in and cleaned up. I walked for about two hours. It started again. The pounding and grinding. Even the water had ripples. The team heard the noises too.

We were far to tired to hike some more so we again set up camp and ate our canned food. More soon

new topics

join