It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google removed 'Palestine" label from it's maps - another palestinian disinformation attempt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The palestinian propaganda machine tries onece again to ignite a wave anti-western/anti-Israeli hate on social networks, by claming that Google has removed 'Palestine" label from Google Maps.

Googles response:

"There has never been a 'Palestine' label on Google Maps," said a spokesman for Google.
Palestine, although recognized as a country by the United Nations, has never been on Google Maps. Instead of being demarcated with a solid line that denotes a country border, Google instead defines the Gaza Strip and the West Bank with a dashed border - the mark it uses to outline disputed territories.
Source

edit on 11-8-2016 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Google are like corporate kingpins for the PC movement.

I've gathered that SJW's have zero love for Israel, they even HATE Jews because of the actions of the State of Israel, is my impression, so...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

Wiping the slate. History demands it.

Or the pro Israel lobby, whichever.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
How is this anti west? Just because the article doesn't kiss Israels ass doesn't mean it's anti west. Also Google is wrong it is not disputed territory it is recognized internationally that Israel's occupation of Palestine is an illegal occupation there is no dispute over that. So Google needs to get off their butts and put Palestine back where it belongs.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

Most if not all of your threads are Anti-Palestine yet you're here to talk about the "Palestinian propaganda machine"... What about you being an Isreali Propaganda machine?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
How is this anti west? Just because the article doesn't kiss Israels ass doesn't mean it's anti west. Also Google is wrong it is not disputed territory it is recognized internationally that Israel's occupation of Palestine is an illegal occupation there is no dispute over that. So Google needs to get off their butts and put Palestine back where it belongs.

its not recognized by all though. And when Israel was re created it was ALL ARABS who didnt recognize it,Gee i wonder why? Relgious bias maybe?

Zuheir Mohsen, a Palestinian leader of the pro-Syria as-Sa’iqa faction of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) between 1971 and 1979, openly admitted that Palestinian people were a fake people, created only out of propaganda and the excuse to war against Israel and the Jewish people.

In a March 1977 interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw Zuheir Mohsen said:

“Between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese there are no differences. We are all part of ONE people, the Arab nation. Look, I have family members with Palestinian, Lebanese, Jordanian and Syrian citizenship. We are ONE people. Just for political reasons we carefully underwrite our Palestinian identity. Because it is of national interest for the Arabs to advocate the existence of Palestinians to balance Zionism. Yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity exists only for tactical reasons. The establishment of a Palestinian state is a new tool to continue the fight against Israel and for Arab unity.”

Zuheir Mohsen is not the only one admitting that Palestinians are a fake and created people. Created by a terrorist organization from the inception of the new Israel. The same admission was openly blurted out by Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security Fathi Hammad on Egypt TV on March 23, 2012, where Fathi Hammad admitted that Palestinians were actually from neighboring Arab countries: “Brothers, half of the Palestinians are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis”. Because Palestinians are a terrorist creation, Arab nations refuse to give residency to those who now want to leave Gaza and second generation “Palestinians” that are now born in “Palestine”, while they openly use the conflict as a tool to perpetrate Jew hate and propaganda

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

In a March 1977 interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw Zuheir Mohsen said:

“Between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese there are no differences. We are all part of ONE people, the Arab nation. Look, I have family members with Palestinian, Lebanese, Jordanian and Syrian citizenship. We are ONE people. Just for political reasons we carefully underwrite our Palestinian identity. Because it is of national interest for the Arabs to advocate the existence of Palestinians to balance Zionism. Yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity exists only for tactical reasons. The establishment of a Palestinian state is a new tool to continue the fight against Israel and for Arab unity.”

Zuheir Mohsen is not the only one admitting that Palestinians are a fake and created people. Created by a terrorist organization from the inception of the new Israel. The same admission was openly blurted out by Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security Fathi Hammad on Egypt TV on March 23, 2012, where Fathi Hammad admitted that Palestinians were actually from neighboring Arab countries: “Brothers, half of the Palestinians are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis”. Because Palestinians are a terrorist creation, Arab nations refuse to give residency to those who now want to leave Gaza and second generation “Palestinians” that are now born in “Palestine”, while they openly use the conflict as a tool to perpetrate Jew hate and propaganda

Ah yes, the rich and storied history of the palestinian people. all sevreal decades of it, with their greatest contribution to mankind being weaponised BS, advances in suicide bombing and civilian shields, and of course making billions in foreign aid money dissappear into their own accounts.
edit on 11-8-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The problem for Palestine is it will never get anywhere until it has a single unified government. So long as it remains divided no real deal can ever be reached.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

This is a legitimate question, as I've never understood it completely - who was there before Israel was created? I don't mean hundreds or thousands of years ago. I mean, the land that is now Israel proper and the occupied territories - what country/countries and people was/were there in the 19th and early 20th centuries?

It wasn't empty, it wasn't Israelis, what territory was taken and given to Israel? And what previous country were the occupied territories part of?
edit on 8/11/2016 by dogstar23 because: Submitted before finished.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: yuppa

This is a legitimate question, as I've never understood it completely - who was there before Israel was created? I don't mean hundreds or thousands of years ago. I mean, the land that is now Israel proper and the occupied territories - what country/countries and people was/were there in the 19th and early 20th centuries?

It wasn't empty, it wasn't Israelis, what territory was taken and given to Israel? And what previous country were the occupied territories part of?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thank you Dash. It's still a convoluted mess of history I guess, even seeing that, but that helps.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: dashen

Thank you Dash. It's still a convoluted mess of history I guess, even seeing that, but that helps.

this one is fun too

new topics

top topics

join