It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEA to NOT Reschedule Marijuana

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Blame Obama. This is His DEA folks!

He must HATE Black People.
(see my top sig link if you cant fathom why I'd say that)

Him supporting BLM is just Him placating those folks which should be protesting the policies themselves. Of course He supports the BLM it keeps His chestnuts off the fire with them and His handlers.
edit on 14-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

(post by ColdChillin removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
why make weed legal, stoners aren't going to go on protests about this, they are to hhigh and passive, try taking alcohol away from the drinkers though and then you will see another bloody revolution.....
Alcohol beats every other drug combined in the lives it ruins. That's a fact!

(post by Krazysh0t removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: antiguaEstrella

Furthermore how is an intelligent and aware person supposed to respect the DEA and the anti liberty laws they create and enforce?

I suppose this is good news for people in the cannabis industry, keeping in illegal keeps it much more profitable.

Bingo on the your last statement as it always falls back to the supply and demand scenario.

However, the DEA did concurrently decide more research is needed, so depending who the next President will be, this research could take a decade or more, or be deemed not necessary at all (use existing studies). Round and round we go.

(post by pl3bscheese removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Congratulations on your single experience

Clearly it speaks for EVERY PTSD survivor ever.

GOOD NEWS GUYS! 19/20 of your comrades were firebombed and you lived? You were molested for years by your father? Sexually assaulted? JUST GET OVER IT! Just meet it head on!

Man that is some exceptionally ignorant crapola. First, you may well have NOT had PTSD. Maybe you did and you are one of the few that pulled themselves out of it. But quit pretending you know PTSD because you may, or may not, have had it and "faced it head on."

Answers like yours are so infuriating because you seem to think anecdote = evidence. And yes I know...I know...I am sure all us educated fools who spend their business hours working with PTSD are biased and don't know anything...ignore your own bias from your single incident.

The rest of this is a general response since I am sure yours will be charming and insightful

Here's the problem I have with this load of hogwash. CBD/THC have been show, at the very least, efficacious at treating some heavy stuff just as epilepsy and sz disorder, anxiety, depression, and PTSD. In fact, medical grade MDMA is making serious headway with PTSD as well...wild!

So people have all this issue with MJ being legal, and yet have no problem whatsoever with what we swallow each day. Seroquel is a highly effective and legal anxiolytic. It has properties that also help regulate sleep. Seroquel also is well known for giving patients extremely psychotic, multi-layered nightmares that are difficult to escape thanks to the sedating properties of the drug. How do I know this? Studies, clients...oh yeah....and my own anecdote (which I realize is silly after what I just posted...but hey, anecdote works for some people with an agenda, why can't I use mine own?)

I have had nightmares that were 7-layers deep of my wife coming into the bedroom without her face and rushing/attacking me. Then I "wake up" only to still be in the dream...over and over until I finally rise. Quite helpful to my insomnia when I am terrified to go back to sleep. But it's ok...it's legal.

Schizophrenia has a host of anti-psychotics that can cause permanent damage and tic disorders. But that's ok...they are legal.

For pain? Try Lyrica...which can cause you to gain massive amounts of weight...and guess what! The added weight increases pain. But that's ok....they are legal.

Beer, wine, scotch, whiskey? Not a single medicinal value among them. DUI's, car wrecks, cirrhosis, IDDM, etc, etc. But that's ok...they are legal

And nobody sees a problem with this?

If people want to return and tell me ALL meds and alcohol should be illegal as well, I think it's insane, but at least it is genuine.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Coincidentally I was selected for a random drug test last Monday.

It has been a terribly stressful anxiety ridden week. I had about an hour to employ the water loading technique I mentioned earlier.

Have not heard anything yet..I may have pulled it off once again. Either that or they just want to keep me. I am a great employee. Reliable, good attitude, efficient and always willing to work overtime..i don't know. I am an idiot for even being In the situation but it is what it is......

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Coincidentally I was selected for a random drug test last Monday.

It has been a terribly stressful anxiety ridden week. I had about an hour to employ the water loading technique I mentioned earlier.

Have not heard anything yet..I may have pulled it off once again. Either that or they just want to keep me. I am a great employee. Reliable, good attitude, efficient and always willing to work overtime..i don't know. I am an idiot for even being In the situation but it is what it is......

Take it easy. No need to convince us or yourself of your worth. So what if you lose your job? You can get another.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter
I said that because I read that sometimes employers will just throw positive test results in the trash if the employee is a good worker who willingly took the test.

I consider this a possibility because It is kind of a miracle that I passed since I only had about an hour to get diluted.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK
Haters rejoice!

It took them eights days but my random came back positive for mj and I was terminated.

It is really upsetting because this is basically the equivalent of getting fired for drinking a beer on your day off.

Especially since it is legal in this state.

Fortunately all of my supervisors say they will hire me back in six months. So I know what I have to do and ill get my job back and ill never let it go.

This is such BS though. I didn't do anything wrong and I'm being treated like a terrible drug addict.

I really hope these rules change. Its kind of ass backwards that everyone can get wasted all they want on their time off, and keep their job, but I can't go home and smoke a harmless joint to unwind.

edit on 27-8-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join