It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists deliver blow to Clovis myth about how people arrived in America

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

ask mr cloud. hes always floating around. they are close friends i believe.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: username74
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

maruk has some evidence to back claims, he is tactless and confrontational but so am i, that does not mean we are incorrect in all things. and it does not mean we see eye to eye, however, if you wish to claim a fact, the burden of proof is on you.

I am not a Middle Eastern scholar, but I do believe that Marduk's sources are a mite more substantial than U of Y. (University of YouTube). I'm here for the discussion of the peopling of the Americas...which seems to have been lost in the shuffle. So I'm just sitting it out with a box of popcorn, waiting til those who know better stop arguing with the Pajamahadeen. Hence my apologies to Marduk for my pleasantly churlish post.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

hmm.. well i guess there was afew colonisations through sea and the old berring. considering the megalithic heritage of the u,s, main landmass, and the outdated but everpresent propaganda of modern economic feudalistic western civilisation, (sorry for all the adjectives) it would be very suprising that they arrived recently only.
is this not discussed elsewhere.?
will find you the link

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

also never apologise to marduk

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

so, it might seem a tangent but...
a landmass is a landmass is a landmass, and to my knowledge the two were never seperated in recent history, north and south us. my moneys on boats across a smaller sea with different currents, probably atlantic but its written in stone, good luck!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

also never apologise to marduk

You have a death wish.

Harte

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

dont tread on me
i also have a shrewd assesment of character.
all are welcome!
edit on 15-8-2016 by username74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

NO worries Wolfenz... Marduk is well known for going into open minded threads to cause trouble.... He loves to grace us with his presence and academic knowledge!

You're on the right track buddy! Keep it up! Don't let narrow minded people discourage you.

FYI Marduk.... Graham Hancock is a great scholar and I agree with him in my personal opinion.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kef33890

NO worries Wolfenz... Marduk is well known for going into open minded threads to cause trouble.... He loves to grace us with his presence and academic knowledge!

This is a thread based on an academic discovery, its not an open minded fringe subject being discussed

originally posted by: kef33890
FYI Marduk.... Graham Hancock is a great scholar and I agree with him in my personal opinion.

Oh really, so you agree with him that the Popul Vuh and the Bible have similar stories in them so much that they must have com from the same source of ancient world travelling civilising lost race...
Or do you not even get an error message with that one. Want me to explain it to you ?

Talking is a two stage process where its best to engage your mind before your mouth

and to think, just a fortnight ago you were claiming that Akkad was in Nigeria, you're that open minded
edit on 15-8-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

ahh you might want to look back

I didnt say there was ... I said Blown Apart ... from Flood, Tornado, Hurricane etc..

Ill Huff and Ill Puff!! LOL

yup .. keep putting words in my mouth there Marduk!

WOW Time Travel ..... LOL OMG

well ... the Puma Punku Stone look to Advance for being 2000 years old tho..

your having a hard time ... catching on ....

From Sumar to Egypt to India through South East ASIA through Indonesia ( Bali ) to Easter Island to Peru
there is a connection... and through the millenniums

you know what a Millinum is Right .. 1,000 years

Why didn't they take any seeds along, why didn't a single one of them impregnate a woman, why didn't they teach them all a mother language, you think all the savages spoke Egyptian or Sumerian.

well... perhaps they did ... maize ( corn ) is claimed they have ,, Tobacco, Cocaine too.. to the Old World ..

Impregnate a Woman? perhaps they did !! LOL

"Great Surprise"—Native Americans Have West Eurasian Origins Oldest human genome reveals less of an East Asian ancestry than thought.
news.nationalgeographic.com...

Nearly one-third of Native American genes come from west Eurasian people linked to the Middle East and Europe, rather than entirely from East Asians as previously thought, according to a newly sequenced genome.

you know what that means Right! ???

Dont get me started in Languages.. LOL

Peruvian Main Language has similar sounding words as the Chinese and Tartars

just as the Spanish has Middle eastern Simple Words

SHOW ME LINKS prove to me IM WRONG! give me all the INFO !

Teach me a Lesson ...

yet you dont back up what you claim !

yet you never can explain HOW WHY what purpose
the PUMA PUNKU Structures are So complexed
as no where else in South America like them ...

SO a INCA just out of thin Air

created Designed these stone s
like they were Machined from a Factory assembly line 2,000 years ago
with no progress of past improvements
in Design ...

is that what you are telling US ??

as i said

Ill stick to this

I guess its time to use a CAD program
to copy all the Shapes and Specs of the Stone Work of Puma Punku
and play SIM Puma Punku and see what i can come up with !

so when there is a time your bored

Look at this and see some similarity's
and do some research in comparison from the old and new world
like i did ...
then get back to me ..

Artefacts, Atlantis and the route to the sea
www.atlantisbolivia.org...

ohh yeah I forgot im not 11 years old !

im 6 years old in Wolf years!

OMFG! REALLY!

ohh this too

you must be blind if you do cant see a similar kind of construction

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

maruk has some evidence to back claims, he is tactless and confrontational but so am i, that does not mean we are incorrect in all things. and it does not mean we see eye to eye, however, if you wish to claim a fact, the burden of proof is on you.

I am not a Middle Eastern scholar, but I do believe that Marduk's sources are a mite more substantial than U of Y. (University of YouTube). I'm here for the discussion of the peopling of the Americas...which seems to have been lost in the shuffle. So I'm just sitting it out with a box of popcorn, waiting til those who know better stop arguing with the Pajamahadeen. Hence my apologies to Marduk for my pleasantly churlish post.

Same Here ... this thread went kind of OFF the RAIL..

and right down too the Debate of Ancient Peru

more Study like in your front yard ...
meaning The Iroquois Ancient history of Mounds and Stone Work ..
like the American Stone Henge in New Hampshire ..
which is very Skeptical yet carbon dating tells a Story of it being at least
4,000 years old

but with this thread we are all Skeptical..
of how n why and who in these sites of Peru

you have one site that could of been does with ease by the INCAs
The Main Ruins of Tiwannaku

Then you have a third of a Mile Away you have PUMA PUNKU
that has Complex High Engineered Stone Work of nothing comparison in South America at all..
and the the Rope Knotted Written Language Incas supposedly created them with no help from anyone from the Outside ...

Sorry I dont buy the Story on that one ...

there has got too be more on that History..

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

So this is your best evidence, a fw cherry picked buildings from across history
so lets take a real look at this shall we, rather than the childish approach you have demonstrated so far
Tepe Sialk 3000 BCE
Pyramid of Djoser 2650 BCE
Pyramid of Khufu 2550 BCE

These first three are contempories of one another
Then about a five hundred year gap

Ziggurat of Ur 2100 BCE

Then a 2000 + year gap and back to Africa

Tomb of King Kashta 500 BCE

Then 300 year gap and off to china

QinShi Mausoleum 210 BCE
Pyramid of the sun 100 CE
Tomb of the general 500 CE

These last four were built relatively recently

Borobudur temple 800 CE
Prang temple 940 CE
El Castillo 1000 CE
Pyramids of Tenerife 1700 CE

So you are basically claiming that there was a race of lost civilisers, responsible for all the architecture of the above related civilisations, who were creeping around doing the civilising thing globally for 4700 years

You have to ignore everything scientifically valid to believe this, you have to ignore scientifically valid dating, you have to ignore the DNA evidence, you have to ignore the cultural evidence, the evidence that they developed this architecture over hundreds of years, all of which the evidence exists which in every level proves you wrong

If you don't know why what you are suggesting is ludicrous, then there's probably very little help you can get with your condition.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

look buddy, if anything notable came up it did in the last two interstadials or within 28 000 yrs. beyond that. no, nothing cohesive. this 28000 yr thing we can argue till our end. if you feel the need to make it more remote then you will need to present at least one peice of solid, at least circumstantial, evidence there was something cooking.

Ok read these ...

Glaciers Melting Fast in South America
By Live Science Staff | September 5, 2012 05:16pm ET
www.livescience.com...

Andes Glaciers Vanishing Rapidly, Study Finds
By Stephanie Pappas, Live Science Contributor | January 22, 2013 12:15pm ET

then think back like 2,000, to 4,000 to 10,000
what may have been a rapid Glacial Melt

is it Possible ? Plausible ??

Tornado Flood Hurricane.. ?

1877 Iquique earthquake
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

then think back like 2,000, to 4,000 to 10,000
what may have been a rapid Glacial Melt

Think back 1800 years to when the hundreds of radiocarbon dates from across the entire region related to the Tiahuanaco civilisation record their presence, not one date was anomolous

That's when they started building.
Its obvious you are having difficulties with reality because you have offered no retort at all against the scientific evidence which proves you wrong and your argument fallacious
care to explain how radiocarbon dating isn't accurate, except when you want it to be. Like here where you are dismissing offhand the established construction dates in favour of a date for a glacier, also orthodox date,

fair enough, you don't get any of this, but think about your latest claim, the site was damaged by a tidal wave caused by an earthquake
Tiahuanaco is 13,000 feet above sea level

edit on 16-8-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

(post by Wolfenz removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

ohhh, there is a climate record for these periods, you know.
yes i know the glaciers are reducing now, its just now isnt then.
did i not mention the dryas? pretty sure i did
how far are you trying to push this back?
on what grounds?
i am considered a little fringy pushing some of these monolithic back to maximum 20 000 years
but really for me its about why and how,
doesnt really matter when, it can be established later, in fact you would hope with this information, once obtained, it would be apparent!

(post by Marduk removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
first rule of fight club?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

So this is your best evidence, a fw cherry picked buildings from across history
so lets take a real look at this shall we, rather than the childish approach you have demonstrated so far
Tepe Sialk 3000 BCE
Pyramid of Djoser 2650 BCE
Pyramid of Khufu 2550 BCE

These first three are contempories of one another
Then about a five hundred year gap

Ziggurat of Ur 2100 BCE

Then a 2000 + year gap and back to Africa

Tomb of King Kashta 500 BCE

Then 300 year gap and off to china

QinShi Mausoleum 210 BCE
Pyramid of the sun 100 CE
Tomb of the general 500 CE

These last four were built relatively recently

Borobudur temple 800 CE
Prang temple 940 CE
El Castillo 1000 CE
Pyramids of Tenerife 1700 CE

So you are basically claiming that there was a race of lost civilisers, responsible for all the architecture of the above related civilisations, who were creeping around doing the civilising thing globally for 4700 years

You have to ignore everything scientifically valid to believe this, you have to ignore scientifically valid dating, you have to ignore the DNA evidence, you have to ignore the cultural evidence, the evidence that they developed this architecture over hundreds of years, all of which the evidence exists which in every level proves you wrong

If you don't know why what you are suggesting is ludicrous, then there's probably very little help you can get with your condition.

Wow seeing my last post was erased ..

Ill do this again .. Ignoring scientificly Valid Dating ?
DNA has Nothing got to do with it ! LOL of Building or Helping Structures
even if they and Outsider did settle the land , it could of been a small group and mingled with the INCA community
had family's how much of it would tace back . i already provided evidence of Natives of the America having Eurasian and Middle eastern DNA ( Gene Origin ) in the Mix .. from Ancient Skeletons ... and Claims of the Skulls the Peruvian Skull having Russian and Turkish Traits into them according to Brian Forester yeah 100% Human LOL..

Rumor Has it that There are Americans are Building High Tech Structures in Dubai..
wonder if they would Settle and mix with the Muslims and leave all their construction
tools and Equipment there , for Archaeologist 2,000 years from now to find ..
well highly Unlikely , Ill ask my Cousin about it seeing her working on one of the structures as we speak

Well Cultural Evidence and Religion kinda in a way , Marduk , THE similarity's of the GODS
some Named the Same , Same God with the same Attributes and Virtues just different names .. LOL
you have tales of Virachoca as being a White with facial Hair..Beard Mustache
at a place that there is no whites nor facial hair.. perhaps you forgot that , The Spaniards has that written down..

and Developed these Structures for over a Hundred years ??

where the Proof Marduk ?

yet you have the building of the Giza Pyramids supposedly less then the time of a Pharaoh Reign! ??
Supposedly..

Im still waiting an answer from you
of how the Puma Punk Structures were thought of , Created, Designed
by the INCAs all by themselves with no outsiders involved

I though you only get into Forum threads
if you already know the Answer .. did you not say that in a couple of your threads

yeah
I read your Thread about you were so into Stichen
and read other books claiming he was invalid and a lair
in other words Duped .. I understand that Pain too...,

as he was all info, on Aliens

Im skeptical as everyone else in the time frames and the Mystery of how and why

but seeing the INCA and Mayans seem like they were more advance then the Egyptians
in building Structure , but lack of writing, and simple lifestyle more profaned then the Egyptians..
and Sumerians

yet i see a Pattern of similarity's more between the Three Sumerians Egyptians and Pre Columbia
and i see Pattern Between the Mayans from Yucatán, mexico and in Guatemala and Balinese Ancient cultures ..

and why dont you see this regardless the time frame ??

So Please tell me why you think different ..

I tend to think of some kind of Trade Port
Puma Punku is said to have been in Theory
just as the Pyramid of the SUN is , but I Agree..
no evidence of Such
in Trades Between the two Worlds except for a Little Maize and Cocaine and Tobacco
discovered in the Ancient OLD WORLD .. from the New World..

just maybe some kind of connection !

I know for sure
that The Norse Traveled to Newfoundland way before Columbus to Vinland aka America
a 1,000 years before there evidence of that, and left their Mark ,

as Similarity's of the Long houses of the Mohawk Iroquois ( im Part of ) and Norse ( Vikings )
and no one can refute ,

let alone the Artic circle connection
of the Native American Inuit and Cree ( im part of ) similarity's of the SAMI ( Laplanders ) people
that are close to the same culture , but totally different Race.. and have a Shamanistic Lifestyle

Same kind of Culture , Different DNA .. you know this right ??

Transcendentalism, Native American Theology, and Sámi Worldview: An Interpretive Analysis of the Similarities Between Three Independent Worldviews

By Andrew Slaton

www.laits.utexas.edu...
I hope you understand this Marduk.. ..

we dont need a fight do we..

Im just here to give thought and figure thing out just as you are

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well hears another thought

about Migration too the New World

Re: Are Lappland Sami and Alaskan Inuit of same haplogroup?
www.madsci.org...

instead of the Strait Bering Strait Theory

en.wikipedia.org...:Map-of-human-migrations.jpg&oldid=110787204

Click for a full view

]Summary

World map of human migrations, with the North Pole at center. Africa, harboring the start of the migration, is at the top left and South America at the far right. Migration patterns are based on studies of mitochondrial (matrilinear) DNA. Dashed lines are hypothetical migrations.

Numbers represent thousand years before present.

The blue line represents area covered in ice or tundra during the last great ice age.

The letters are the mitochondrial DNA haplogroups (pure motherly lineages); Haplogroups can be used to define genetic populations and are often geographically oriented. For example, the following are common divisions for mtDNA haplogroups:

African: L, L1, L2, L3
Near Eastern: J, N
Southern European: J, K
General European: H, V
Northern European: T, U, X
Asian: A, B, C, D, E, F, G (note: M is composed of C, D, E, and G)
Native American: A, B, C, D, and sometimes X

edit on 32016WednesdayfAmerica/Chicago8229 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 32016WednesdayfAmerica/Chicago8229 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join