It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists deliver blow to Clovis myth about how people arrived in America

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: Wolfenz

Clan of the cave bear...that takes me back a bit, i loved the book.

Another great book, along the same lines as Clan of the cave bear, is 'The valley of horses' by Jean M. Aeul..couldn't put it down when i read it in the early 80's..try it.

have the book too ...

Modern Human Vs Neanderthals, or Cro Magdon ..

show the wide variety of difference between Homo Sapiens and Neanderthals
of Critical Thinking , Problem solving between the 2 species according to the book ..

let alone the mating with the two Species .. and was recently found the there is neanderthal genes in 18% modern humans of today living on the planet! mostly in Caucasians ..

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Blown apart or Toppled down ! or Earth Quake Tornado, Hurricane,
any way you look at it, something pick up the stone and hurled them in air
and NO!! not saying some Bomb Dynamite Demolistion explosion , as i think that is what your thinking .. lol

Are you aware that in the early 1870's a rail comapny came through and basically knocked down what was still standing, to scavenge blocks for nearby rail bridges.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz
and was recently found the there is neanderthal genes in 18% modern humans of today living on the planet! mostly in Caucasians ..

Its in all Europeans and Asians, which is 85% of humanity and its 1 - 4 % of Neanderthal genes present.
Another brilliant example of how to do research Wolfenz, don't check the facts, just assume you know what you're talking about and jump in..

source

Everyone living outside of Africa today has a small amount of Neanderthal in them, carried as a living relic of these ancient encounters. A team of scientists comparing the full genomes of the two species concluded that most Europeans and Asians have between 1 to 4 percent Neanderthal DNA. Indigenous sub-Saharan Africans have no Neanderthal DNA because their ancestors did not migrate through Eurasia.

edit on 15-8-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

originally posted by: MysterX

The Chacaltaya Glacier in Bolivia,

What I especially like about your glacier idea, is how the glacier managed to completely miss all the monoliths, which were mostly still in place, left mortar less brick walls in place and even better than that, how the glacier managed to falsify the radiocarbon dates, to make it appear that the culture responsible for the civilisation which was apparent across the entire region and made it look as if they didn't start building until 200CE
Apart from that, its solid science eh

UNLESS!! the Site Puma Punku is Much Earlier! before the Glacier and Tiwnanku was built after the Glacier

for the Glacier theory .. more Unlikely but Glacier melt flood ... or snowy mountain top from the great distance
could be ...Avalanche need to look more into it ..

Here is something ??? Probably happens before

Andes Glaciers Vanishing Rapidly, Study Finds
By Stephanie Pappas, Live Science Contributor | January 22, 2013 12:15pm ET
www.livescience.com...

a litte more info .. from Live Science

Tiwanaku: Pre-Incan Civilization in the Andes
By Owen Jarus, Live Science Contributor | February 1, 2013 02:59pm ET

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

and was recently found the there is neanderthal genes in 18% modern humans of today living on the planet! mostly in Caucasians ..

Its in all Europeans and Asians, which is 85% of humanity and its 1 - 4 % of Neanderthal genes present.
Another brilliant example of how to do research Wolfenz, don't check the facts, just assume you know what you're talking about and jump in..

source

Everyone living outside of Africa today has a small amount of Neanderthal in them, carried as a living relic of these ancient encounters. A team of scientists comparing the full genomes of the two species concluded that most Europeans and Asians have between 1 to 4 percent Neanderthal DNA. Indigenous sub-Saharan Africans have no Neanderthal DNA because their ancestors did not migrate through Eurasia.

right back at ya !!

Scientists Identify Neanderthal Genes in Modern Human DNA
Jan 30, 2014 by News Staff / Source
www.sci-news.com...

In two new studies, genetic researchers have shown that about 20 percent of the Neanderthal genome survives in modern humans of non-African ancestry and identified exactly which areas of the human genome retain segments of Neanderthal DNA.

Sorry my BAd it 20%

LOL!!

opps your right my mistake

i just looked back what i wrote I ment 18 percent of neanderthal in modern humans
but its 20% which is 1 to 4 percent mostly Caucasians

edit on 12016MondayfAmerica/Chicago8227 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10

Blown apart or Toppled down ! or Earth Quake Tornado, Hurricane,
any way you look at it, something pick up the stone and hurled them in air
and NO!! not saying some Bomb Dynamite Demolistion explosion , as i think that is what your thinking .. lol

Are you aware that in the early 1870's a rail comapny came through and basically knocked down what was still standing, to scavenge blocks for nearby rail bridges.

yeah i do ... as they did some drawing in 1877 before some of them were moved !!

you did see what i previously posted of those 1877 drawings right ?

unless you think that they moved them placed on top of each other
then had someone draw the Stone Pieces ? and one showing them making measurement on a gigantic stone

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

UNLESS!! the Site Puma Punku is Much Earlier! before the Glacier and Tiwnanku was built after the Glacier

Wow there's that super intelligent glacier again, changing the radiocarbon dates for the culture across the entire region
Answer me this
"Why did the glacier want future experts to think that the entire culture didn't start building large centres until 200CE"

Because really, clutching at straws, ignoring the science and utterly clueless.
Please keep flag waving for the fringers

Also, explain what Tiahaunaco has to do with a migration route south on a different continent
Because to me, its just like you don't know anything about the migration, so you're just introducing your favourite off topic nonsense again..

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: username74
nice photos!
are we conjecturing these h blocks, as shown in technical drawing, are made of composite layers?
surely not.
the other thing to remember in system build, like that video, CANNOT be assembled with out precision lifting equipment.

Right ..

The Video is a Ideal Theory of how they go together ..

Seems plausible..

just the mkissing part of how it was lifted on top of each other ..

and some missing parts ( brackets ) to make it work..

but These Blocks are well 2,000 years old..( if not more ) from the carbon dating
and they look so modern as of today. and some engineers of today are saying
even Modern tech .. They themselves would have a hard time to duplicate
them.. so its baffling to them in how its done ..

you have Marduk and harte bypassing how they were made and the complexity Design
and Now where else in Peru nor South America that theirs is any other site Like PUMA PUNKU ..
Period .. which tells me, some outsider had a hand into the project Construction..
no not saying ALIENS , but some More Advance Civilization then the INCAs for sure
had a Hand into it ..
Ive seen resemblance in design from Ethiopia India, Indonesia, south east asia,
and Turkey , Ancient Sumar ,
but its seem like im the only one here on ATS that sees it
well.. Slayer69 to a extent

well i didnt get an answer from Maduk yet
about the H Blocks it Origins
it Design the reason, its Purpose
from early Incas with no written language,
nothing showing it how it was built in history ..

well at least Egyptians had some story line of their moving Huge Statues

but not the construction of the Giza Pyramids Unfortunately ..

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Wow there's that super intelligent glacier again, changing the radiocarbon dates for the culture across the entire region
Answer me this
"Why did the glacier want future experts to think that the entire culture didn't start building large centres until 200CE"

Because really, clutching at straws, ignoring the science and utterly clueless.
Please keep flag waving for the fringers

Also, explain what Tiahaunaco has to do with a migration route south on a different continent
Because to me, its just like you don't know anything about the migration, so you're just introducing your favourite off topic nonsense again..

yup keep on doing it , not putting out the whole sentences of the thing ive said your known for it

Marduk

I said glacier melt! avalanche Flood

of course i do Migration !

how about Sumerian Egyptain to INDIA , South East Asia , to Indonesia, to Easter Island, to Peru , to Central America, to Mexico ,, that is what call Migration. LOL follow the Design !

even tho millenniums to get there....

as i said Puma Punku is Unique ...

well if you want to refute time Periods you see similar art work & design in Gobekli Tepe that is 11,000+ years old and
what is in summer 6 thousand years old and Peru that is Supposed 3 thousand years old

just different Millenniums is the Problem ...

edit on 12016MondayfAmerica/Chicago8227 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

how about Sumerian Egyptain to INDIA ,

and your source for that nonsense is what exactly, because the DNA doesn't show that at all, nor does the architecture, the linguistics, the artefacts or anything else, are you even aware of mtDNA and what it proves...

Sargon's empire traded with the Harappa culture, but I don't expect you know or care about real history...
laughable, again, been reading Hancock too much haven't you.
Are you sure you don't want to claim that there are heads of every race found at Tiahuanaco or some other nonsense while you have my attention

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

how about Sumerian Egyptain to INDIA ,

and your source for that nonsense is what exactly, because the DNA doesn't show that at all, nor does the architecture, the linguistics, the artefacts or anything else, are you even aware of mtDNA and what it proves...

Sargon's empire traded with the Harappa culture, but I don't expect you know or care about real history...
laughable, again, been reading Hancock too much haven't you.
Are you sure you don't want to claim that there are heads of every race found at Tiahuanaco or some other nonsense while you have my attention

WTF are you talking about ?

DNA ??? im talking about travelers passing on the Knowledge PAL!

from one culture to another!!

what the hell do you think i was talking about ,,,

just genetic race!! ??

No Marduk the Knowledge of technology passed down from one culture to the next!

sorry my bad i should of been more specific.. on Migration ...

but perhaps some were in the Gene pool .. as
some of those thousand year old Skeletons showed some
Ancestral DNA from Turkey and Russia ..
in the Elongated Skulls in Peru according to Brien Forester .
which i happen to Know .. which like me, he is a Truth seeker
a Questioner , same as Hancock , both said
dont take what the say for granted
research yourself for your own conclusion ..

ohh for the multiple stone heads ...

they are not original nor their placement

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

you have Marduk and harte bypassing how they were made and the complexity Design
and Now where else in Peru nor South America that theirs is any other site Like PUMA PUNKU ..
no, you are asking them to disregard all rationality
you got carried away...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: username74

you cant cherry pick facts, you must create a hypothesis, no matter how loose, if you make claims, they must stand alone even if controversial

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

No Marduk the Knowledge of technology passed down from one culture to the next!

Right, so the Egyptians and Sumerians, both taught the Indian cultures the secrets of civilisation
Oh no, hang on a minute, the Harappa culture and the Sumerians and the Egyptians are all from the same time period

Then they arrived on Easter Island 4000 years later and taught the natives how to erect stone heads

Then they jumped back a few thousand years, and went hopping across the pacific educating natives along the way who had been there for thousands of years already and had already established cultures of their own,
then they arrive in Peru in time to teach the Norte Chico culture about building stepped temples
Oh, except the Norte Chico culture dates back to 4000bce and is considered the Mother culture of all that followed in Peru, of course though, haven't heard of it have you, one of the details that Hancock always leaves out

Right, so where did they get time travel
Why didn't they take any seeds along, why didn't a single one of them impregnate a woman, why didn't they teach them all a mother language, you think all the savages spoke Egyptian or Sumerian.

You aren't aware of any of the relevant facts, you ignored the Empirical data when offered and all your research comes from fringe sources, you think you're enlightened but in reality you're like the lobotomised mental patient in an asylum who thinks he's Napoleon Bonaparte. Think man, you've so far come up with a claim of a glacial flood and an explosion to account for remains which don't show any signs of explosives or water damage.. you're making excuses for your lack of any understanding of the site, its surroundings or the culture that bore it

Are you like 11 years old or something ?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

Forgive me, Marduk...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

hey marduk, did you hear the one about glacial tsunamis.
so just to mix things up a bit, and i dont see this is especially relevant, but its so wild i must throw this in.
for fun. so it goes that a near cosmic event occurs during ice cover and creates melt water at high altitude this washes back and forth across whole continent in sequential progression, valley to valley.
in a course of attrition. will try and find the paper (and it was!)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

"Think man, you've so far come up with a claim of a glacial flood and an explosion to account for remains which don't show any signs of explosives or water damage.."
to be fair the old photos show previous innundation and silt but certainly no explosion

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

maruk has some evidence to back claims, he is tactless and confrontational but so am i, that does not mean we are incorrect in all things. and it does not mean we see eye to eye, however, if you wish to claim a fact, the burden of proof is on you.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: username74
the old photos show previous innundation and silt but certainly no explosion

Yes and someone apparently stole all the Adobe walls that surrounded the site, I think the thief was Mr Rain. I have proof, the silt was red...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

look buddy, if anything notable came up it did in the last two interstadials or within 28 000 yrs. beyond that. no, nothing cohesive. this 28000 yr thing we can argue till our end. if you feel the need to make it more remote then you will need to present at least one peice of solid, at least circumstantial, evidence there was something cooking.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join