It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists deliver blow to Clovis myth about how people arrived in America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: username74

and to clarify that this is the answer to how they got such high standard and consistancy on the face joints.
tapered blocks. thats a very clever solution. how they got to this is a very intruiging question, if you have an eye for detail and disassemblance.
this shows the only perfect on the front argument to be a straw man.
i know you hate perpetuation of myth.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: username74
a reply to: Wolfenz

well this is the sticky bit. they are hinges in form, just they do not match each other. so its likely they are not. so they are something else.
the main thing is this site was decimated long before it was rediscovered. there is nothing to see here that is constructive to your argument. there are some very weird artifacts. the blocks meant to take gold cladding.
they are the most finely finished, i dont know how, and the grooves and holes, not sure about the interval of the hole but i can see the groove is perfect. we would use that to take a frame not sheeting. the theorys intuitive but practically it doesnt make sense. metal expands in the heat of the sun.

Right .... Hinges or Not

Nice complex Design that considered 2000, years old ...

www.youtube.com...

as this was originally buried ...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

originally posted by: Wolfenz

the PUMA PunkU site Basicaly looks like it was Blown Apart..

What, because the Ancient Aliens TV show came up with that claim
Please defend it, I would really like to see at least another feeble easily refuted claim from you
Its your forte

And can you show me how the blocks interlink together, did you actually measure them ?

NO this is way before the history channel ever came up with Ancient aliens on TV .. LOL

no it came from Old Art drawings from the 19th century .. 1877
and Old Photos from the archaeological excavations in 1903 & 1908

Someone that drew or photographed where they laid before being moved! most of it was Buried !!

or photographed where they laid before being moved! most of it was Buried !!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

so of the two things I asked you
1. show me its blown apart
2. show me blocks interlinked together

All you've done is shown a pretty typical abandoned archaeological site that isn't blown apart (don't blasts knock over monoliths now) and offered nothing to show interlinked blocks

edit on 15-8-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Don't get me wrong, i'm not having a go at you...but this makes me SO bloody angry;

For years I and many here have been arguing over and debating just how far back does modern man history in the New world go? It seems that the evidence for a much earlier than previously accepted timeline may very well be in the writing.

We can't get those years back.

Perhaps something good can come out of this though...in future, in all topics on this board, it would be nice if the resident sceptics and debunkers, mainstream apologists and mouthpieces and generally rabid dogmatists...might, just might consider that simply because something is accepted by academia, even for long decades...it does not in any way, mean that the information accepted is correct, and there is ALWAYS room for open minded discussion without derision.

I doubt it though.

Anyway, thank you for bringing this to our attention...it's backing up a lot of my own personal theories especially regarding the chronological timelines of Humanity and age of ancient sites scattered across the world.
edit on 15 8 2016 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

All you've done is shown a pretty typical abandoned archaeological site that isn't blown apart (don't blasts knock over monoliths now) and offered nothing to show interlinked blocks

Now there is at last serious consideration that these sites are possibly much older that previously thought, the door opens to new theories about the destruction seen...glaciation and glacial erosion.

The Chacaltaya Glacier in Bolivia, is *estimated* to be about 18,000 years old...within the *to be deterimined* timeframes now being considered for Pumapunku and other monuments in the region. This opens up the real *possibility* that the destruction that was apparent when Pumapunku was first being investigated C. Late 19th century, was due to the movement and destructive power of glaciers, which would have also deposited huge amounts of dirt and soil over the structures, as can be clearly seen at the site.

This obviously has dating implications for Pumapunku...it would mean that the structures were already present before the glacier destroyed it...iow, older than or at least equal to 18,000 years ago.

A complex cannot be destroyed by a Glacier if it wasn't already there before the Glacier rolled over it....

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Love the images, thanks for posting.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Clan of the cave bear...that takes me back a bit, i loved the book.

Another great book, along the same lines as Clan of the cave bear, is 'The valley of horses' by Jean M. Aeul..couldn't put it down when i read it in the early 80's..try it.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

The Chacaltaya Glacier in Bolivia,

What I especially like about your glacier idea, is how the glacier managed to completely miss all the monoliths, which were mostly still in place, left mortar less brick walls in place and even better than that, how the glacier managed to falsify the radiocarbon dates, to make it appear that the culture responsible for the civilisation which was apparent across the entire region and made it look as if they didn't start building until 200CE
Apart from that, its solid science eh

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
nice photos!
are we conjecturing these h blocks, as shown in technical drawing, are made of composite layers?
surely not.
the other thing to remember in system build, like that video, CANNOT be assembled with out precision lifting equipment.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

which is where we have problems with credulity.
you see ive often wondered this myself, but if you look at the interstadial periods, the glaciers didnt back off too much.
it takes a long time to get rid of a glacier completely. so if a glacier wipes away something then it must have been there pre glacier. a long long time
once they reach a certain size in relation to mass they will dissapear because they are dirty which gives them a lower albedo level than snow, so they cant stay cool enough.
however living below an untamed glacier is exceptionally dangerous.
under most glaciers there is a lake trapped behind a previous terminal morraine, which normally is a mountain river that will release random flashfloods, wiping a valley.
so it would be more reasonable to suspect things were covered by mud slide and silt from flooding. younger dryas anyone?
if a glacier rolls over something its back to its component atoms.
cant see that machu pichu would survive that.
whats the geography and geology of the site in question?
that will tell you if a glacier passed "recently"

edit on 15-8-2016 by username74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

from the old photos and drawings, it looks like its been innundated with water and earth, in one or several floodings that dried off and mostly blew away before its discovery.
looks relatively intact to me, as these things go. theres some stuff thats maybe pushed over by mud and water, maybe tectonic action. certainly some later judging from the debris distribution in the very last photo .

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
...in future, in all topics on this board, it would be nice if the resident sceptics and debunkers, mainstream apologists and mouthpieces and generally rabid dogmatists...might, just might consider that simply because something is accepted by academia, even for long decades...it does not in any way, mean that the information accepted is correct, and there is ALWAYS room for open minded discussion without derision.

Doesn't that sum up the nature of the OP? That long-held paradigms are being smashed by new data? This particular "resident sceptics and debunkers, mainstream apologists and mouthpieces and generally rabid dogmatist..." simply asks that conjecture not be regarded as fact. Bring whatever you want to the table - but be prepared to defend it!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

As always. Your thoughts, opinions and contributions is much appreciated.

I do appreciate everyone's input on many of the topics I post. I may not agree with everyone but for them being able to express their thoughts on any given topic, Pro, Con, Fringe and everything in between is of extreme importance to me.

"I'd fight and die for your right to disagree with me"

edit on 15-8-2016 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
I do appreciate everyone's input on many of the topics I post. I may not agree with everyone but for them being able to express their thoughts on any given topic, Pro, Con, Fringe and everything in between is of extreme importance to me.

"I'd fight and die for your right to disagree with me"

Dude, I would go so far as to say (as I have) that 'the Fringes' is where the fun is!
But as Pierre-Simon Laplace stated, "The weight of evidence for an extraordinary claim must be proportioned to its strangeness."
I'm up for that.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Love your Trolling by the way !
PROVE to me that its NOT!!

I did !! I assume you have Trouble seeing or something

See this Photo of a Drawing from 1877

Let say the Artist Drew this exactly as how he Seen it !!

How can a Huge Monolith Stone Got there seeing it buried group at the tip
resting on another part of Stone a Entrance way ..
it does not fit to belong there ...

well self explanatory on this one

as the The Structured Stones are every which way .. and partial buried !
doesnt look like they were just topple over

well compare what ISIS did at a Ancient site ...
wfdd-live.s3.amazonaws.com... 08334.jpg

although its more Like from a Natural Disaster event ...

well there some structured stones scattered around the pastures around the Tiwanaku site and around puma punku cvlose to a Mile away

just single pieces that some lamas and cows find amusing .. lol

Blown apart or Toppled down ! or Earth Quake Tornado, Hurricane,
any way you look at it, something pick up the stone and hurled them in air
and NO!! not saying some Bomb Dynamite Demolistion explosion , as i think that is what your thinking .. lol

for the most part i intend to agree in some of things with Amuse Planet

The Mystery of Puma Punku’s Precise Stonework
www.amusingplanet.com...

You see the Back of these H Blocks
There is something wrong with you
if you dont think they dont interlock with something

what is the Purpose of the H Blocks ?
why so complexed
Why do they look like they were manufactured from a Assembly line ??
Why do the Incas not take the Credit and say it was build by their gods ??
in some documents ... ??

Please tell me ..

if you cant Answer then your no better then ME ...

edit on 12016MondayfAmerica/Chicago8227 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Love your Trolling by the way !
PROVE to me that its NOT!!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

you welcome ...

fascinated

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
In the last 30 plus replies, not one has anything to do with the actual OP.

Talk about thread drift, and a short attention spaan for most people.

And in what little banter about the paper there was quickly deteriorated into jibber jabber.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Please go back and look at your own pictures, with all the upright monoliths and then go look at pictures of explosion wreckage. It seems to have been very selective too, didn't touch the walls, or the flat surface of the mound. Are you positing an air burst type nuclear weapon.

It must have thrown it with incredible force and how amazing that it landed without even chipping the stone archway thing from your picture
So what you should do, is buy yourself a Geiger counter and get on a flight to Peru immediately, once you've measured the radiation left over from the Nuke, (it will still be there, Alien nukes are different to ours, their fallout lasts thousands of years as has been proven in India at Harappa, with those radioactive skeletons, then call Giorgio A. Tsoukalos and ancient aliens will make you famous)

Or for a more ridiculous idea, is it possible that the Moon gate at PumaPunku, which is what's in that picture, was found with the roof still on, but the corresponding gate which held up the other end has collapsed human agent moved it there...
It was originally an adobe walled stone covered and stone paved entrance to the site.
So the walls are long gone and a bit of it fell over
Here it is today

OMG the monolith has gone, there must have been an explosion in the opposite direction...
I wonder, which one is more likely
lol

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join