It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You Want to go to Mars...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
That´s why they will go to lenghts, to prevent this, I guess.

Why? The intention to secede will not be there initially, it would be something that developed over a period of time.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: verschickter

I do no think a permanent colony is going to immediately declare independence, you will most likely have a replay of some sorts of the England/United States relationship leading up to the Revolutionary War.

We all know how the White and African race does. I'm pretty sure they will declare Independence right away when there are enough people on Mars to attack Earth. As for Asians, just expect Triads or Communistic unity depending on who has a colony on Mars. Asians don't like to divide from each other unless your American born.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Because, if you (as in, it´s not your money on stake) can foresee this future, maybe they (who finance this) can imagine it happening, too

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap
I think that´s a bit unrealistic why would they attack earth?

Meanwhile on Earth:
Military be like:
A "The #!%$ on mars sent two warheads towards earth!!!"
B "When will they be in range for our laser defense?"
A "In 6 months."
B "Well, PLENTY of time ahead"

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
This was just fun to watch

We're on our way... maybe... lol

needless to say... I'll stay on this planet

When making a thread about a video, it would be good forum manners to provide at least a short description of what the video is about and what is said in it. Not everybody wants to click and watch a Youtube video right off the bat. It's also good forum manners to post some of your thoughts on the topic, perhaps more than just three short lines.

That said, I love ATS discussions about Mars, and I sencerely hope humans will step on martian surface in my lifetime.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
Because, if you (as in, it´s not your money on stake) can foresee this future, maybe they (who finance this) can imagine it happening, too

And I will give you a one word answer on why future politicians will ignore their own best judgement just like their contemporary counterparts: hubris.

edit on 12-8-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

top topics

<< 1   >>

join