It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leven Thumps Trump tower climbers YouTube video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I just came across this video on YouTube and thought I would share it with you here on ATS.

I think this could be interesting...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 0hlord

Drama Queen!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

umm what the?

but here is a related video that also contains the video in the op.

edit on 11-8-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Well he sound more level headed than he looks. I usually take that as a good sign.

I wonder what he so desperately wants to tell Trump..

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

The need for attention causes crazy people to do crazy things. Just like mass shootings has started to become a way for the mentally ill to gain attention, I can see how this young man's escapade has given others ideas of getting the same results. He's on his way of achieving one of his goals, wanting his video to go viral.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
We were watching it live all day yesterday. It took him hours!! Don't really know much more, as I lost interest. I'll read up on this thread in a bit..TY for posting OP! I've been wondering what it was all about......

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Funny thing is he wanted to desperately meet trump but didn't bother to look where he is.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

He obviously knew he was going to be arrested. By making a spectacle of it, he insures that Mr. Trump will personally at least become aware of him....and perhaps be intrigued enough to give him a moment or two, to make his case.

It is well known that the Donald respects big moves....especially when a bigger longer term goal is involved. Doing it if Mr. Trump were present on that day, would have reduced the likelihood of gaining an audience. The Secret Service would have taken him into custody much faster, with much less actual audience in real time, and it would just be a sensationalist "assassination" attempt....or even a non-event with all recordings confiscated for "national security".

I'm intrigued that it got live streamed for several hours, with many camera angles and ongoing commentary. Obviously it was a professional feed...publicity stunts are a long practiced tool for capturing people's attention. What I wonder is for what purpose, and for whom.

edit on 11-8-2016 by Enderdog because: typo

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This guy looks pretty insane..

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I also wanted to mention that as I was watching the event in real time, I was very impressed with the professionalism of the cops. While I never had the opportunity to participate in a real incident of vertical rescue, I was on a rope rescue team for over ten years, and trained regularly.

The smaller details, that most people wouldn't particularly notice were there. The cops in the window were tied in....any time the lead cop did anything, there was another team member holding onto his harness in the back...safety knot above the primary figure 8 support knot....no one just cut anything, once he was pulled in. Their patience was extremely commendable. No escalation or premature grabs, and waiting until he was actually close enough to get a carabiner on him first. Backup fall bag on ground was a nice touch.

It certainly proves nothing beyond their professionalism and competence....but it did seem to me that the camera work took pains to show it clearly as well.

new topics

top topics

join