It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The HRC BHO exit plan... be afraid.... very afraid

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I have been watching the email scandals grow, and the list of the complicit just gets bigger and bigger.

I had a scary thought... what if the emails end up implicating Obama?

Would he own up to his crimes? Hilary's crimes at Obama's State Department?

I am guessing... probably not.

Would he incite WW3 as a means to escape potential prosecution?

THAT is what scares me. ALL of us, regardless of party affiliation (mostly, anyway...) decry "The Powers That Be" AKA "TPTB".

Obama, Clinton, Bush, etc... are TPTB. Do not think for a second, that they would risk ANYTHING for "We The People". They have ALL proven their willingness to line their pockets, and cover up the truth to make a few bucks... Killing is their business, and business is good... (Props to D. Mustaine)

They would light the proverbial fuse, and get the hell out Dodge before they got their asses blown off... millions would die... and not one of the bastards would even shed a tear. We are just collateral damage, after all.....

I have a bad feeling that, as more is leaked, the closer they get to lighting that fuse...

edit on 11-8-2016 by madmac5150 because: My ducks are assholes

edit on 11-8-2016 by madmac5150 because: Dramatic flare...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

No need for anything so drastic. Worse case they could be tried, convicted, then pardoned by whoever is President.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

As much as it pains me, those involved with the lies that lead our countries into war are still free as birds.

Justice to those fallen on either side will not come in this life it seems, some are untouchable, so I don`t see why the nowadays`s politicians are any different.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
Would he own up to his crimes?

Exactly what crimes would they be?

Hilary's crimes at Obama's State Department?

What "potential prosecution" are you babbling about?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
You make it sound like a cakewalk to just start ww3 kill millions of people and then live to brag about it. :| But on the other hand, it doesn't seem like "Just money" it'd be hard to believe they'd spend billions to make themselves a few millions. There are better ways. I mean it could be. But I just can't understand how people heading a country still fighting over the thing they control, a piece of engineered tree with no real value outside the scope of our false reality.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Would he incite WWIII as a means to escape potential persecution?

Historically, many POTUS's have sacrificed the lives of citizens so as to war based on lies and deception so as to push a bigger agenda, claiming the moral high ground as they go.

The last 2 presidents being the latest to enjoy this privilege except since 1914 it's been for corporate oligarchs and elite interests and has zero to do with what the TV tells the Kardashian crowd is truth.

So yes, I have no doubt that you hypothesis could manifest itself in reality, history is a testament to this.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Would he own up to his crimes?

Hilary's crimes at Obama's State Department?

What "potential prosecution" are you babbling about?

It was a "what if" question... (it says so on the second line of my OP, right after the "...")

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuspiciousTom
You make it sound like a cakewalk to just start ww3 kill millions of people and then live to brag about it. :| But on the other hand, it doesn't seem like "Just money" it'd be hard to believe they'd spend billions to make themselves a few millions. There are better ways. I mean it could be. But I just can't understand how people heading a country still fighting over the thing they control, a piece of engineered tree with no real value outside the scope of our false reality.

It goes FAR beyond the money. Money means nothing... control and power is the ultimate prize...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

It was a "what if" question...

So not based on any form of reality....

What if Trump running for President is just a plan by his hair to force everyone to wear a merkin?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

You do realize that there are checks and balances in place so the President simply cannot incite WW3 by himself right?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I agree, NO need for anything quite that dramatic. IF everyone does their research and makes an informed decision, there is NO WAY a Clinton is going to be elected again! Hopefully, that means Trump is our next PRESIDENT!
Think about this, if HRC is elected that would mean a total of 20 years in the White House for the Clinton's.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
When I was a young Airman stationed in Europe, I was told that our life expectancy was about 20 minutes if WW3 broke out. I accepted that. I joined the military of my own free will. I put MYSELF in that position.

Now... I am retired from the military, living in the CONUS, and I am far more afraid of WW3 now, than I was during the Cold War. THAT is the truth.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

You do realize that there are checks and balances in place so the President simply cannot incite WW3 by himself right?

Ahhhhh.... so naive....

All it actually requires is Presidential Authorization, and a member of The Joint Chiefs, if memory serves. It may have changed.

Our systems (and the Russian's) are designed for quick response... if NORAD reports a launch of enemy missiles, we get ours in the air as quick as possible.

Obama has half of the key to world destruction. Think of that.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Well the thing about a ww3 now as compared to one during the cold war? There would be survivors of one during the cold war, only Russia and the US had nukes for the majority of that time. Nothing compared today's global armament of nukes. One today equals we all die, no winners possible.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Well the thing about a ww3 now as compared to one during the cold war? There would be survivors of one during the cold war, only Russia and the US had nukes for the majority of that time. Nothing compared today's global armament of nukes. One today equals we all die, no winners possible.

TPTB are a patient bunch.... and, they have bunkers. Sort of explains the Morlocks... doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Ahhhhh.... so naive....

All it actually requires is Presidential Authorization, and a member of The Joint Chiefs, if memory serves. It may have changed.

Our systems (and the Russian's) are designed for quick response... if NORAD reports a launch of enemy missiles, we get ours in the air as quick as possible.

Obama has half of the key to world destruction. Think of that.

I've got a fair grasp on how it works. Pretty sure no one is going to fire back until the first nuke actually hits, unless it was an all out nuclear offensive against us. There have been a few scares in history that almost caused nuclear war, but hesitation prevailed.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Be afraid.

Don't think, critically or otherwise.

React.

We see the same irrationality every election cycle, and it's nothing more than fearmongering BS

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

It was a "what if" question...

So not based on any form of reality....

What if Trump running for President is just a plan by his hair to force everyone to wear a merkin?

What color would this merkin be? Is it flattering? Does it make my ass look fat? These are important, on-topic questions...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Considering the biggest criminal charge even talked about for Clinton was a misdemeanor I am guessing Obama would just pay the fine.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Considering the biggest criminal charge even talked about for Clinton was a misdemeanor I am guessing Obama would just pay the fine.

How about treason for arming the Islamic State with weapons procured in Libya?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join