It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: President Barack Obama 'Is the Founder of ISIS'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Sillyolme

News of August 10th, Trump says more dumb things. And we learned Hillary DID more dumb things. You celebrate Hillarys success when she got caught lying about turning in all work related emails, some showing illegal acts. And if you sat Trump obviously called for her assassination, than she obviously killed that dnc staffer.

There is one major diffrence people attack Trump on rhetoric he said this or that. But there is no actions nothing he has done. However attacks on Hillary involve coruption and a mismanagement. These are all things she has done than lies about. So we have a guy that lies though that's not what gets him in trouble since when he makes the state mentioned he believed it to be true. What gets him in trouble is his mouth ofending someone. That is thr narrative with Trump he said thus women should be upset he said this blacks should be upset he said this muslims should be upset. See a trend here by chance??

Or wewe move on to Clinton where we have a corupt politician. I find funny the fact if I wrote a character for a novel and based it off things hillary has done people would attack my character saying she was unrealistic and these things couldn't happen. Think about it we have a politician who openly accepted bribes even though she was told she can't be involes in thr Clinton foundation as Secretary of state. She jeopardized national security by sending communications over a server in a guys bathroom that actually leas to the death of a US spy. She illegally shipped arms to Syrian rebels. She aided the Muslim brotherhood take power in Egypt and do to her bragging on thr Arab spring probably had a hand in libya. And I won't even mention what happened in Benghazi. And notice this doesn't even involve thr lies she told to cover up her crimes. The biggest being lying to Congress while under oath comitting perjury.

It truly amazes me that people want to say Trump is evil oh my he said this or that but ignore the most corrupt politician ever to run for the office of the President. I can never vote Hillary to be honest probably vote Johnson but given a choice between Hillary and Trump how anyone can pick Hillary is astounding. You basically have to say we'll I morals aren't important and we'll it's OK if she takes money for favors. And we'll I know she lies and it cost people there lives but I guess I can live with that. Wow what happened to this country??

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
trump reiterates obama founded isis linky.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Clearly he hasn't found any other low information voters to connect with and the more he talks, the more rational conservatives and independents realize that there is no "more Presidential" Donald Trump and his support wanes further. At this point, his campaign is bleeding out.

Keep the faith though! I'll help you organize a support group for disillusioned Trump supporters in 3 months if you want.

Most of this couldn't be more true. Unfortunately we still have the debates to wade through, and debating is a weak point for Clinton (for obvious reasons) while being a strength for Trump (for obvious reasons).

Never underestimate the willingness of the American public to buy into the bull$hit Trump shovels into their face.

ONTO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC
Obama and Clinton founded The Islamic State? You can add this to the growing list of right wing crackpot theories regarding President Obama. The leadership on the right could literally claim anything and these people would buy into it with no reservations. Kinda sad when you think about it.

Is there anything that these guys/gals on the right could say that would make you stop and think for a second? That would make you say " Wait a second, ya know, this is going too far"? Me thinks not.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Need a little hypothesis here.

Trump as Secretary of State. How would that go?

Trump making political decisions about ISIS. How would that go?

Seriously, Trump is as much an "armchair politician" as a poster on ATS.

He hasn't a clue of the real procedures and decisions that go into political decisions on a World level.

But, we can Hate on Hillary - - - because she was actually in on making real decisions - - - even if some think those decisions were wrong?
edit on 11-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Happily...now enjoy as you watch the entity responsible for single greatest feat in the history of mankind (walking on the moon) get pushed aside for Presidents Obamas need to coddle a Stone Age religion...
He killed the ares v program and the constellation program which would have us back on the moon in 2020...
but hey, NASA shouldn't worry about space and science stuff when there are Muslims stoning homosexuals and criminalizing egalitarianism that need to feel "good" about their contributions to math and science...

Mars is Haram I guess... Dont they realize they could take over a whole planet for Sharia law?

Ah, wait, Mars has no white women or little boys

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
i wonder who trump thinks started al-qa' ida, talibans, army of islam, hezzbolla, boko harem, isil, hamas, hezbolla, islamic movement group, mujahdeens etc...

when trump becomes president, his cabinet too will manufacture a terrorist group in order to keep America's business in world afloat. (what we do best is.. you know).

*and same can be said if $hill somehow wins...*

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Kudos to all of you that actually read the OP!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Trump reaffirmed his "Obama and Hilary are the founders of ISIS" claim in his most recent speech to pastors in Orlando Florida. The reasons for his claim? "Because of bad judgement". As everyone knows, politicians use hyperbole.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

He hasn't a clue of the real procedures and decisions that go into political decisions on a World level.

But, we can Hate on Hillary - - - because she was actually in on making real decisions - - - even if some think those decisions were wrong?

Well Trump supported the Invasion of Iraq and action in Libya although he now denies it. And he has suggested killing people families and going after Iran for supporting Isis. So he would be all about attacking people just attacking the wrong people because he is confused.

So in Trumps view of the World the Russians will never get into Ukraine, we should give Crimea to Russia, Iran supports ISIS, Obama time traveled and founded ISIS, Japan and Korea among others should get nukes, and we should have invaded Iraq the first time.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
That’s Alex Jones whispering in Trump’s ear.

He’ll take any half crazy idea or half conspiracy theory that makes Hillary look good and make himself look kooky

This election is a sham

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Neither did obama in fact bill clinton was a governor what do they know about international politics. Simple answer is they didn't and that's something that's learned. The question you should be asking is Trump capabke of learning? Trump has been coming off as an idiot as of late and though I won't vote Hillary I'm also unwilling an idiot as president. Unless trump can prove he's not stupid we have very poor choices. Though I did read his economic plaN today and ha made a lot of good points.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

Well Trump supported the Invasion of Iraq and action in Libya although he now denies it. And he has suggested killing people families and going after Iran for supporting Isis. So he would be all about attacking people just attacking the wrong people because he is confused.

So in Trumps view of the World the Russians will never get into Ukraine, we should give Crimea to Russia, Iran supports ISIS, Obama time traveled and founded ISIS, Japan and Korea among others should get nukes, and we should have invaded Iraq the first time.

Thanks. You made my point perfectly clear.

Can't compare Hillary's (or Obama's) political decisions to Trump's - - - because Trump's never made any. And hopefully never gets the chance to.

edit on 11-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

The question you should be asking is Trump capable of learning?

With his Ego?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

The question you should be asking is Trump capable of learning?

With his Ego?

Exactly ive met alot of people like him in my life. They can't admit they are wrong and can't admit they don't know something.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thousands of years of ethnic and tribal conflict followed by hundreds of years of sectarian conflict led to the creation of ISIS. Then you have a century if so of colonialism, followed by Sikes-Picot.

Then Bush II got involved in '03, so certainly US foreign policy didn't help.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You are right. You cannot compare them. However, what experience did Obama have when he was elected on foriegn policy? None. He relied on those who surrounded himself with and one was Clinton.

Then, after 4 years in office and admitting he does not read the PDB he says this in 2012.

4 years and he did not learn. Then he got 4 more years and the Middle East is beyond unstable.

All of the things that Romney said came true but Obama says he has no executive experience.

I mean, where is Russia now? Ukraine. China? Building bases in the South Seas. Iran? Going nuclear Iraq?

Also, the HIllary State Department funded and sold US weapons to ISIS rebels so if they did not create they certainly enabled.....
edit on 08pm31pmf0000002016-08-11T15:21:55-05:000355 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Trump is confusing (no, he's just making up political BS) Obama with the CIA.

It is a consequence of dark projects, a virtually unlimited MIC budget, lack of oversight and the paranoia of war hawks.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I would rather have me, or one of many others on ATS make such decisions. Maybe instead of going to war for no good reason, maybe using the military and other departments to pad one's own pocket or forward an agenda would stop, and we would get some real world solutions that actually solve the problem, instead of using the situation and continuing the situation for one's own gains.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

I would rather have me, or one of many others on ATS make such decisions. Maybe instead of going to war for no good reason, maybe using the military and other departments to pad one's own pocket or forward an agenda would stop, and we would get some real world solutions that actually solve the problem, instead of using the situation and continuing the situation for one's own gains.

I get it.

You hate Hillary and Obama.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Here we go again.

Link

"ISIS is honoring president Obama," the Republican presidential nominee said during a rally at BB&T Center in Sunrise, Fla. "He is the founder of ISIS. He founded ISIS. And, I would say the co-founder would be crooked Hillary Clinton.

So Donald is going after the president and Hillary. I can't wait to see the media fallout over this. Keep the wall to wall DT coverage going! (no pun intended)

They pretty much armed them too. Sure they "thought" they were going to be our allies and they turned on them but duh. Poor judgement on both Hillary and Obama. They did in fact create and arm ISIS. He freed their leader from prison for Christ sake.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join