It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: President Barack Obama 'Is the Founder of ISIS'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

It's like all we have to do is some elementary detective work and the whole narrative falls to pieces, right?

It literally took me 30 seconds to go to all three of his links and Command + F CNN in safari and voila... CNN is the only news source pushing this story.

edit on 8/11/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Trump lies about everything. Why would anyone believe a word he tweets?
Oh he said so. Ha ha.

Still waiting. You should be able to give me one instantly. I mean...you did say everything.

Gin

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

True that, this bad spinning is extremely sad from their part. CNN is the only source for the lies and all 3 of those sites were in the same bandwagon.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Trump.

www.politifact.com...

Clinton.

www.politifact.com...

Both more or less as bad.

But in the last month.

Donald Trump exaggerates Michigan job losses from coal regulations.
Donald Trump says he didn't see video of cash being transferred for ransom after all

www.politifact.com...

So yes he lies so does cLINTON...

Blimey so much more good site that.

www.politifact.com...
edit on 11-8-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

What Politifact constitutes as lies is a skewed definition.

Donald Trump exaggerates Michigan job losses from coal regulations.

This is a perfect example of Trump being misinformed about an issue, not lying.

From your last source:

Donald Trump exaggerates youth unemployment in Reddit AMA

Exaggerates, not lies.

None of this compares to the level of dishonesty coming from HRC & CNN.

edit on 8/11/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

First...my challenge wasn't to you. Second, an exaggeration is not a lie and even if you wished to call it one...you can't prove he knew differently.

Back to my buddy. I've been waiting 15 minutes for your response. A response that should have taken 2 seconds considering "he lies about everything". So I'm calling you the liar. You stated he lies about everything and can't give me one example.

Gotta get back to work.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
So many more all able to fact check.
www.politicususa.com...

It appears to me you lot have lost your minds on both sides you blindly defend your choice and ignore all the # that they say.
Disappointed tbh I thought much better from most of you.
Enjoy what ever circle jerk you belong in....

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

From Politifact in 2012:

"Under President Bush in eight years, we added $4.9 trillion to the debt," Ayotte told the crowd Thursday, August 23, 2012, at Merrimack High School. "Under President Obama, we've added $5.3 trillion ... in the 3 1/2 years he's been in office."

The numbers have been used before. Lastweek, PolitiFact gave a Mostly True ratingto a similar claim by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie that the debt has jumped $5 trillion during Obama’s time in office.

LINK

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

And? why deflect? why not acknowledge Trump Clinton Obama are all liars.
That is all you lot do on both sides wag fingers at each other "Well clinton is a criminal" "well Trump is a racist" not once have I seen policies brought up just mud and crap slinging.

Enjoy I'm going to the UFO forum...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I can acknowledge that Trump has lied if you can acknowledge that Hillary has lied more.

No deflection there.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

According to Politifact Trump has lied more so no I will not. I will trust a Pulizer prize site for my info.
The bigger lie of course Clinton has done worse she should be behind bars.
I want Trump but I'm just showing you all how bloody silly it is getting please when shown something about Trump or Clinton don't just deflect it makes you all look childish and petty.
Talk policies eh? what do mods say on ATS go after the ball not the player.
I just wish there were threads to do with policies not mud slinging #e.
But enjoy it all wallow together in #e.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
That's another 100,000 votes for The Don.

Perhaps if you and the 20 diehard supporters on ATS had 5,000 votes to cast each.

What you seem to be missing is that as Donald Trump continues to ramble incoherently, peppering his (now "low energy" — did you see his depressing speech to the NAHB) speech with outlandish one-liner's more befitting Alex Jones than a major party candidate for President, he keeps dropping in the polls.

It looks like he's finally found the ceiling for stupid among American voters.

RealClearPolitics - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

RCP Average 7/29 - 8/10 -- -- 47.9 40.0 Clinton +7.9

The Republican National Convention ran July 18-21. In the week that followed, Trump support went up by 4.1% in the RCP average. Clinton's numbers didn't really change. The Democratic National Convention ran July 25-28. In the two weeks since then, Donald Trump has repeatedly put his foot in his mouth (an easy feat with a mouth that "yuge") and has lost 5.6% while Clinton has gone up 3.6%.

The result is a 7.9 point gap.

Clearly he hasn't found any other low information voters to connect with and the more he talks, the more rational conservatives and independents realize that there is no "more Presidential" Donald Trump and his support wanes further. At this point, his campaign is bleeding out.

Keep the faith though! I'll help you organize a support group for disillusioned Trump supporters in 3 months if you want.
edit on 2016-8-11 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

a reply to: amicktd

The truth is your lying to yourself. He did say it. He had to answer for it. So he makes this ISIS statement to redirect the focus away from it.
He said it. I saw it and there's nothing wrong with my comprehension. Pretend he didn't but that doesn't make it true. Oh and I and everyone else will still know what he said. You're not going to make me think differently no matter how much you try.

I'll play your game, because really you are lying to yourself. He made the ISIS statement because its the truth and if anyone is deflecting its the Hillary campaign. Not only did they rig the primaries, but now suppressing 1st amendment rights.

Here you go:

Freedom of the press in the United States is protected by the First Amendment in the United States Constitution. This clause is generally understood as to prevent the government from interfering with the distribution of information and opinions.

Source

But yea Trump is the bad guy cause he said something offense about Hillary...LMAO! Who really cares?

Guess I'll just wait forever for you to source your claim.
edit on 11-8-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Monger

Well....the CIA has excellent production skillz. Combine that withh the CNN penchant for helping to sell agitprop....and you have, what we have now....state of the art sheeples herding.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

News of August 10th, Trump says more dumb things. And we learned Hillary DID more dumb things. You celebrate Hillarys success when she got caught lying about turning in all work related emails, some showing illegal acts. And if you sat Trump obviously called for her assassination, than she obviously killed that dnc staffer.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

a reply to: Gin

Yes they have.

qz.com...

"..... according to CNN...."

www.deathandtaxesmag.com...

...CNN reports that the Secret Service met...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

....The federal agency told CNN of the conversations....

Try again. Anyway, any mods online? This thread been derailed too long now by all this nonsense.

I love how gullible people are. The Secret Service would never even tell you if they did. The only evidence is a claim by CNN they spoke to someone yet don't tell us who that said that the SS spoke to Trump. That whole premise is stupid considerimg he has a SS protection detail with him at all times.

Whenever they say an official etc there is no source they made it up. If they spoke to the director and he said yes we talked to the Trump campaign his name would be all over the article. CNN is smart here they know thr SS would never confirm or deny speak I ng with Trump so there lie can't be uncovered. And even if it was well oops our source was wrong.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: MysticPearl
That's another 100,000 votes for The Don.

Perhaps if you and the 20 diehard supporters on ATS had 5,000 votes to cast each.

I can absolutely guaranty, without a doubt, that there are more than 20 diehard supporters of Trump here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

It's a blurry line, alot of us hate Hillary and Trump equally. But Hillary is easier to hate in my opinion with proven corruption and no regard for the law.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: UnBreakable

It's a blurry line, alot of us hate Hillary and Trump equally. But Hillary is easier to hate in my opinion with proven corruption and no regard for the law.

Its a bit hard to compare Hillary and Trump when it comes to politics - - since Trump's never held a political position.

Look how much controversy Trump's creating just running his mouth. Imagine if he was actually in charge of something.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Like I said, I don't care for either. But was has proof, the other is a hypothetical I don't know what but not something good.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join