It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the fear of grays?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
i fear the greys only because of this whole mind controll thing that you here storys about. hand to hand and ill take em all on. but as soon as your out of controll of your body what are you goin to do

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
i think that something happened to us (humanity) long ago, like while we were still evolving. something so horrible that it instilled a fear within us. a fear so deepseated it is encoded within our genes. because if i saw an 8 eyed purple alien materialize i wouldnt be that scared. but whenever i think of greys or the reptiles i just get this chill in my bones and i feel fear, not like ohh im gonna lose this fight fear, but something much much deeper... something sinister and horrific and terrible all at the same time

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by chas
i think that something happened to us (humanity) long ago, like while we were still evolving. something so horrible that it instilled a fear within us. a fear so deepseated it is encoded within our genes. because if i saw an 8 eyed purple alien materialize i wouldnt be that scared. but whenever i think of greys or the reptiles i just get this chill in my bones and i feel fear, not like ohh im gonna lose this fight fear, but something much much deeper... something sinister and horrific and terrible all at the same time

Then why am I not afraid?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I don't fear the greys, because I don't even think they're real. I mean, they could be, but who really knows?

And Cade - What the F@#$ happened in your first post? Sweet jesus, it's like you hate your own race.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
I don't fear the greys, because I don't even think they're real. I mean, they could be, but who really knows?

And Cade - What the F@#$ happened in your first post? Sweet jesus, it's like you hate your own race.

• Are the things I describe about our race true or false?

• If they are true, do you love these traits about us?

• Do you love the way we don't feed the hungry, make war etc etc etc?

• Are you surprised over the "alien angle" in my post or the fact that I'm not proud of our ways here on earth?

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The greys likely use fear as the mechanism of control. If you don't fear them, they won't be able to paralyse, implant thoughts in your head, etc.

If I see any of those little bastards in my house I'm gonna bash their fat little heads in! No joke! I'm waiting for the day that I can kick some alien arse!

If there are any abductees frequenting ATS, it would be interesting to attempt to build some sort of trap to attempt to capture one or more of these beings...

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The above attitude, state of mind, emotional capacity mixed with nuclear ability has got to be why they are here in such great numbers. This has got to concern them. They must be at Defcon 1.

A lot of innocent people here on earth is in serious trouble. We are sharing the planet with a group of people that is impacting our safety in relationship to a cosmic society much more advanced than our selves. Let's hope they don't see it as a nessesary action of selfdefence to terminate our world, for the sake of peace and safety in the universe.

(Defence Condition)
DEFCON 5 Normal peacetime readiness
DEFCON 4 Normal, increased intelligence and strengthened security measures
DEFCON 3 Increase in force readiness above normal readiness
DEFCON 2 Further Increase in force readiness, but less than maximum readiness
DEFCON 1 Maximum force readiness.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Greys, green, blue with purple does it matter? What I have read and testimony on tv their are more fearful of those abductees than no fear. It can only mean that these little space out men are doing more harm than good with doing these experiments upon the human civilization. Look at the multilation of cows, and some of the other livestock making the rachers and farms wonder what is going on. They lost money that is not covered by insurance of alien experiements. As for waiting for the right time to show themselves, it would not matter when, it is how they would do it. I do feel that if they are real, the questions should be...What were you thinking doing these things and not properly giving notice of your intent.
Gee, this is a violation of any human rights to begin with. I do not buy we came from apes theory, why do we still have prime apes?

[edit on 22-1-2005 by ancientsailor]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hey everyone thanks for the great responses. I think there are many people who have a normal fear, and allot of your responses would cover those fears. For many of us, however, it is not a normal fear. I would describe it more as a state of terror and panic. Sometimes, I am lying in bed and I am so damn scared I cant even get up to turn the light on.

I think that those of us with the absolute terror/panic feelings, those of us with an obsession large enough it rules our lives, may be abductees. Somewhere deep in our minds, we remember what it is like to see a shadow out of the corner of our eyes and the next moment not be able to move.

The thing that gets me is before I was in my late teens, I had no problems with grays. I used to be slightly interested, and had no fear of them. One day, however, I was flipping through a book about the paranormal. When I came to the chapter about grays, and there was a painting of one, I freaked out, big time. Since that day, the fear has grown worse and worse, until it is now affecting my day to day life. I can’t sleep without my wife in the room, I can’t even be alone in the house after dark without the TV going and me sitting in a corner armed. I go to work so tired I can hardly function. If I had always been this way, it would not be so strange. It was the sudden change from interest to the worst fear I can imagine. I need to understand this.

OK, so some have said they think we may have been created by them as a slave race by mixing their DNA with primates, and this is why they treat us like property. If this is true, wouldn’t it be smart of them to cause us to instinctively fear them, so as to keep us in line?

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Yo, cavscout! I can see where your coming from with being afraid of greys. I've kind of been like that as well. They used to be a sort of idle curiosity when I was younger but now.... Well lets not get started on now.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Greetings!

I have noted along with colleagues over the past few decades what we feel is an unreasonable fear of the grays and men in black.

How can we assure you that these folk are merely passive observers?

Fear of the unknown is the greatest fear.

Go forth with an open mind and heart and all your fears will be replaced with wonderment!!

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
I would like to hear from everyone on why they think so many people have an irrational fear of the grays.

Is it a natural fear? Are they just downright creepy? Or is it something more?

We have all heard the theory on screen memories being planted, but why do y'all think that would be the case? Is it to keep abductees from getting uppity while being "examined?" How about as a control factor for an impending invasion? Maybe they can tell who the rebellious ones will be, and want to make us so afraid as to neutralize us.

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself," Maybe he knew too much, maybe that was a warning us. Says so in the bible as well, that we should not have fear. Warnings?

I know one thing, I am so afraid of the little bastards that I feel like I would have a heart attack if I saw one. Even keeps me from sleeping some nights. Is that the point, that I am supposed to be scared, or is it just a natural reaction?

Just trying to make sense of it all.
[www.phantomsinthedark.com...]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cade
• Are the things I describe about our race true or false?

And who are you to assume the aliens don't possess the same traits?

• If they are true, do you love these traits about us?

No, I do not love these traits about us. We're not perfect. Everything you listed could be taken out of context.

• Do you love the way we don't feed the hungry, make war etc etc etc?

Don't feed the hungry!??!?! What do you think all the millions of charity organizations are doing? You know, not all homeless people are victims. Some are there because they got into drugs, or because they just plain didn't want to work. Just the other day at work we were selling stuff for Charity! We can't help everybody.

• Are you surprised over the "alien angle" in my post or the fact that I'm not proud of our ways here on earth?

Again, how do you know the aliens don't do the same things, if they are real? Our animals do these things, do they not? They kill each other and eat each other. They don't help the weak or the sick.

Sincerely

Herman

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
• Why do you assume that I do not associate the aliens with the same traits? What the aliens traits are is something I am not really able to do much else than guess on. I can however look around and see what we are doing / not doing.

• Was I stating that we have these traits or was I stating that the aliens do not??

• The fact that so many people in the world is starving, how is this taken out of context and what context is that? How can the fact that the so many children are starving be taken "out of context"?

• Are we helping the hungry? Yes. Are we doing all we can? No. Am I doing all I can? Absolutely not. Are you doing all you can? ....... We can ignore the hungry, we can help them or we can do what is required to end hunger. Are we telling ourselves that "we can't help everybody" to make ourselves feel better? One person cannot help everybody, but we can all help many, and if we did, what would happen?

• When looking at our wars, our killing of innocent children in Iraq, does it make you feel better to watch a lion devour an antilope because we now are no better than a wild animal?

• How can we know how the aliens treat their fellow inhabbitants of their own world? If we cannot know this why should we assume anything, good or bad? What we can "assume" how ever is what is going on around us, and looking at this, could we appear pretty savage from up there?

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! you stole my signature....!!!! (just kidding)

I just noticed your "Sincerely Herman"

Thank you for participating in my "politeness campaign" ! ...seriously!
Politeness is the engine in any constructive exchange of thoughts.

Thank you.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
If I misunderstood you, sorry, but generally when a person says something like

I don't know how they can stand it in their stomac to even touch us when they examine us, they must be wondering what the hxxx has gone wrong with our DNA....

the general assumption is that you believe they are abovet his type of thing. And no, we don't do everything we can for the hungry. I know it's wrong, but sometimes that's nature. Sometimes we have to learn to let people survive on our own. Like I said, many of the homeless people are druggies, alchoholics, or just plain lazy. The rest of them generally just have some kind of mental problem. And believe me, I've run into my fair share of homeless people.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmartinez
i fear the greys only because of this whole mind controll thing that you here storys about. hand to hand and ill take em all on. but as soon as your out of controll of your body what are you goin to do

I dont fear them, well, not more than your usual scary stories.

And I personally dont think its physically possible to mind control. Think about it. Not on a distance that is, its definately possible to do it with wires, since you can just block/overtake neuron-paths.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Actually I got my fear under control quite well...

I still like to keep my rifle close to me at all times, just in case I need to pop a big black eye out...

One thing really got to me, the Grey from Alien Interview REALLY triggered something, if it's a hoax, the Alien really looks like what I imagined...(so in a topic we discussed this in, I take my comments back)

and I was trying to debunk it because of FEAR...IGNORANCE AT IT'S BEST!

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hmmm. I haven't read all the responses here but I will answer your question in my opinion..
*They are aliens that abduct people against their will
*They perform painful experiments on them
* they have been know to take the fetus out of it's womb
*They are powerful enough to control your mind, make you forget things.....
All sound reasons to fear something don't ya think?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Actually I got my fear under control quite well...

I still like to keep my rifle close to me at all times, just in case I need to pop a big black eye out...

One thing really got to me, the Grey from Alien Interview REALLY triggered something, if it's a hoax, the Alien really looks like what I imagined...(so in a topic we discussed this in, I take my comments back)

and I was trying to debunk it because of FEAR...IGNORANCE AT IT'S BEST!

If you could make friends or make enemies with a superior race, which would you choose?

You have to be the first one ever to admit that fear and ignorance was what made you not belive something. I wish you could do like a big announcement with this message, to all the nice folks over at the 911 and UFO threads.

I hope everyone recognizes the character strenght it takes to admit something like this. Respect.

Sincerely

Cade

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join