It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Renewed Call for War in Syria is coming. Be ready.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
After reading the following article I have wondered if this was the semi-lull before things are ramped up even further in Syria .. There seems to be an agreement between Turkey and Russia to become best Buds again which no doubt causes consternation in NATO war planners. Russia, Turkey, and Iran have said they will solve the Syrian problem even though Washington's John Kerry on May 5 of this year said August first would be a turning point if Assad was not gone from the scene. Aleppo in Turkey was almost freed from insurgents until a massive influx of the mercs arrived so now even though the battle is fierce and rages on, neither side has a clear advantage as of yesterday 10 Aug. Aleppo will all but disappear from the map once the bombing and shelling is finish IMO.
off-guardian.org...

In the week leading up to the 1st of August the Western media began a new barrage of propaganda concerning Syria, and especially Aleppo.
On July 28th al-Nusra Front, the much derided “moderate rebels”, changed their name and disavowed all links to al-Qaeda (or pretended to, at least).
On August 1st the “rebels” launched a counter-attack, trying to cut the supply lines of the government forces surrounding Aleppo, and a Russian helicopter was shot down, killing 5 Russian soldiers.

Nobody is asking where the “besieged” rebels got the arms and supplies needed to counter-attack. No one is asking where the rebels, who previously had no anti-air weapons, got the MANPADs required to take down a helicopter. No one is asking, because everyone knows.

It’s the same place ISIS get their matching Toyotas and green-screen equipment. It’s the same place that started this war five years ago, and the same place that will set the whole world ablaze if allowed to go unchecked.

Latest video of the fighting around Aleppo youtu.be...

edit on 727thk16 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
one thing
the resurgence of Turkey is what I've been watching for, prophecy wise....
Turkey should be a main player, they're the ....Ottomans....

edit on 10-8-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
one thing

If Turkey shut down it's border for the Mercs to use and cross because of a deal with Russia.... then the Saudi, USA, and whoever will have to figure out a new logistical supply route. That is one reason why Aleppo has been so important.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

one thing

Which hocus pocus book are we referring to this time? I'm sorry, but until proven otherwise, prophecy is more of an art form in which someone regurgitates present events into past guesswork.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It's a proxy war, one with two determined players. An end does not appear to be soon. And I wouldn't be surprised to see Turkey leave NATO. Whether we were involved or not, it appears the head honcho in Turkey may think we were behind the coup, because I find it odd that Turkey being an aggressor to Russia is suddenly trying to mend ties.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
What a totally unbelievable sad situation Syria has turned into, Damascus was up until this madness a location where all cultures and religions got on, traded together and lived together. Now it is basically a massive hole in the ground..

Quite how John Kerry has the Kahunas to say that Assad who is a elected leader of a country that has been demolished by a proxy war has to "be gone from the scene" is just absurd and shows the totally tossbaggery of the US government.. I hope that this crap can end and the country can be rebuilt, I have quite a few friends who are Syrian many in Medical fields and they all spoke highly of the life in Syria before this and these also said Assad was a good man and leader?.. MSM has turned that one on its head for sure..

RA

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
It's a proxy war, one with two determined players. An end does not appear to be soon. And I wouldn't be surprised to see Turkey leave NATO. Whether we were involved or not, it appears the head honcho in Turkey may think we were behind the coup, because I find it odd that Turkey being an aggressor to Russia is suddenly trying to mend ties.

I would say it is simply choosing sides in what many can see is the major future conflict between Russia and the US. My guess would be that the attempted coup has made the Government in Turkey twitchy and it is trying to either side with Russia or stay Neutral to see how the situations turns out long term. They possible feel the US may send them down the river in such a conflict..

RA

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

With Erdogan facing a coup thrown by our wonderful alphabet agencies and barely esacaping with his life, he has now realized that he was used the NATO and compan. It does not take genius to see that their plan was to take him out... Erdogan is right about the Gulen Movement.

Yesterday Putin and Erdogan met and you better believe that the big discussion was what they would be doing about Daesh that remain in side of Turkey as well as moving against those now in Syria.

In my opinion we are the closest we have ever been to World War Three. Our mercenaries known as Daesh are loosing and if Turkey turn against them TPTB's mercenary army will be defeated quite quickly in Syria.

I do not think of Erdogan as a good leader, however he does not really have any more options but to work with Russia in their war against Daesh. This goes against the globalists plans, they already attempted to take his life twice and he was fortunate enough to be spared. I would imagine we will be seeing many more attempts.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmWednesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

If the wikileaks are true and Clinton/obama assisted in staging the coup for Gulan, I don't think the US is going to be in Turkey for quite a while. I could see turkey pulling out of NATO.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/10.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Definitely see that point. Everyone except most of Americans feel the tension in the air. This I a mix of cold war feelings and almost world War feelings. We see all the precursors across the globe and alliances and arms races gaining momentum. And as for Turkey, he may be feeling like the next Sadam, friend and paid ally one day... Gone the next.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Last year I heard or read (?) an Opinion piece about how in the West, there were already plans to get rid of Erdogan.. Nothing new really there are probably plans to get rid of anyone and everyone... Maybe it is just a form with a blank space to fill in the new targets name ?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Which hocus pocus book are we referring to this time? I'm sorry,
but until proven otherwise, prophecy is more of an art form in
which someone regurgitates present events into past guesswork.

An odd response in light of the fact no less than 2000 Biblical
prophesies have been fulfilled. Many of which have been
documented by scientist such as Geologist/Archeologist
Dr Don Patton.

The real issue is a lack of honest research of those who
still live in disbelief of Biblical truths, since there is
an incredible amount of evidential proof readily
available.

edit on 8/10/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
So odd this thread popping up. I was watching V for Vendetta again this weekend (hey it was on and it was hot outside, so) and there was a line in there like "He was in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria - before AND after." I thought to myself, what the hell does that mean? You know, generally noting, in a conspiratorial tone, how uncannily predictive the entertainment industry can be.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
When Turkey leaves or kicked out of nato it will mean we are close to WW3. It will be against Islam not Russia though.
Russia will be on the west's side or sitting it out. They are merely using turkey to hopefully get an end to the syrian war. Historic rivals and intersecting spheres of influence, not a relationship to last. Turkey does not want to turn to the Arab league until it has to.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I disagree, America and NATO are meddling to close to Russia. Also if we didn't think Russia would respond to our deliberate instigating, then why are we spending a trillion over the next few years to revitalize our already very capable nuclear arsenal?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
some book that spoke of this long ago.....then it tells how the end works

originally posted by: bknapple32

one thing

Which hocus pocus book are we referring to this time? I'm sorry, but until proven otherwise, prophecy is more of an art form in which someone regurgitates present events into past guesswork.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm sure we have a contingency plan for everyone who doesn't fill our narrative. And the very capable CIA could probably go into any country, developed even, and insight internal aggravation yo oust our problem.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

newsletter.thaivisa.com...

ANKARA: -- Bomb blasts in two cities in southeast Turkey killed nine people and wounded thirty-eight on Wednesday. Security sources are blaming the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) for the coordinated attacks on police targets.

Over 40,000 people have died in the violence, the majority of them Kurds. This story conflates multiple and unrelated issues that yes, do paint a portrait of some troubling times in Turkey, but obscure that the jury is till out as to who did the bombings,. There is zero reason to take out of hand the notion that every single event in Turkey is not currently staged. Of course this is not correct, but it is now a reasonable first consideration.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I am afraid you are very right!

Opening the newspapers website this morning and i couldn´t believe it.
10, TEN articles about Syria suddenly, on the front page(former news agency Spiegel).

10, i mean, we have other problems right now, like lunatics trying to turn Germany in a police and surveillance state with the most absurd demands, like secret services should be allowed to go for 14 years old, or the softening of the medical confidentiality, german Bundeswehr(army) operating on domestic ground and all that "falcons", "security" gurus wishes. I will open a thread about the consequences of the german attacks, consequences for ALL german people when everything is more clear, today there will be another press conference.

But from one day to the other suddenly Syria is most prominent in the western newspapers. And we all know that western mass media is western mass propaganda.

The titles of those ten articles:

1 Obamas successors will intervene more uncompromising in Syria

2 Syrian war - Red lines, missed chances, lost land

3 Homs - Almost nobody is still alive

4 Aleppo - I have dug out dead children, whole families

5 Aleppos doctors call Obama for help

6 Alleged escape corridors in Aleppo - It´s all staged

7 Help for Syria - The helpers provide something great

8 War in Syria - The lost treasures

9 Assad, "IS", the "rebels" - The facts to the war in Syria

10 Aleppo - The city that still existed five years ago

And then the rest of the news started...

If that is not preparing the western people for a bigger war with western participation in Syria, what is it then?
We all know how propaganda works, who is used to spread the propaganda and what this propaganda is good for.

So i guess now we all know what will happen the next time in Syria, the proxy war could become a hot, open war. And people get prepared by the mass war media.
But the problem for the US lead western is, most people(not governments, political vassals) in europe see only a chance for more freedom in the world with more partnership to russia and less with the USA. Because people begin to realize how all our problems we have to deal with in europe today started, who started them and for what reasons!
Not for european reasons!

The mass media is a very good indicator. When i read what i should believe and think(like all those ten articles are pro USA but anti russian), i can see what happens the next time. The west can see that russia and the assad troops fight islamists succesfully and almost have them defeated. So it´s time for the western "democracy and freedom bombing armies" to jump on that train, act a while as they would really fight those headcutters and celebrate themselves as the victoriuos heroes when the "IS" or whatever "moderate", western funded headcutters are defeated.

The western empire can´t let the world realize that "evil" Putin and "evil" Assad were the ones who fought the islamists successfully!
And not the "brave, good and holy" western empire!

And maybe then, when russian or Assad troops are attacked by NATO troops, or the other way around, then this proxy war will become a open and hot war.

edit on 11 8 2016 by DerBeobachter because: bad english xD

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
a reply to: bknapple32

Which hocus pocus book are we referring to this time? I'm sorry,
but until proven otherwise, prophecy is more of an art form in
which someone regurgitates present events into past guesswork.

An odd response in light of the fact no less than 2000 Biblical
prophesies have been fulfilled. Many of which have been
documented by scientist such as Geologist/Archeologist
Dr Don Patton.

The real issue is a lack of honest research of those who
still live in disbelief of Biblical truths, since there is
an incredible amount of evidential proof readily
available.

It is not that humanity are forced to go thru the ideas put in the bible. It is that some very powerful and corrupt beings are intent on following the script as laid out 2000 years ago.

It is all about fate creation on a quantum scale. If humanity want another peaceful path then it can choose it. But most souls are very unaware on all levels of being.

For me now days being here is just an MMO experience being a monkey with lower level cognitive ability. Maybe you should try shocking the monkey a bit and see what happens?

edit on 11-8-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join