It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Renewed Call for War in Syria is coming. Be ready.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Not even a week ago most (who follow this stuff) would have predicted Aleppo would be taken back by the pro Assad fighters.. However now with the new fighters and arms pouring in it would appear there will be a much longer and protracted war. I guess John Kerry was right ?
youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This administration has done nothing but perpetuate instability in the ME while at the same time causing terrorism to flare up all around the world. Hillary was a big part of this while sitting as Secretary of State and now 1/2 the country wants to vote her in and continue it. How about they go and fight this staged war.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Well im sure the CIA is not happy at seeing its investment going up in flames....literally.

I wish Assad had kept some sarin, with all those terrorists trapped in Aleppo ruins they would make a juicy target. And the civilians were given the chance to leave so anyone still there deserve everything they get.
edit on 11-8-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
This administration has done nothing but perpetuate instability in the ME .

You mean The last FIVE administrations.

The catatrophic US middle eastern foreign policy started under Regan!
edit on 11-8-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

ANKARA: -- Bomb blasts in two cities in southeast Turkey killed nine people and wounded thirty-eight on Wednesday. Security sources are blaming the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) for the coordinated attacks on police targets.

wow, haven't heard a word about this. They're attacking the people now!

Turkey is about to become another Syria

edit on 11/8/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
In my understanding The Brookings Institute
think tank paper titled,Assessing Options for
Regime Change, is the working policy for
U.S. intervention in Syria.

The so-called war to support assets in a war
with ISIS will continue, not because we're
trying to destroy ISIS, but because it
helps to facilitate regime change in Syria.

Edward Snowden detailed the strategy called
the hornets nest" that implicated British
American and Mossad intelligence services
working together to create the Islamic State
of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). Maybe he was lying.

Former CIA Director Michael Morell discussed
on the Charlie Rose program recently the
merits of a policy in 'covert' hits to kill both
Russians and Iranians.

One might ask what strategic advantage is
to be accomplished with such a policy. Maybe
they want Russia to pay a heavy price for
hindering their plans of regime change?

I really don't understand why most people
can't see through the charade. I remember
when ISIS was supposedly selling crude oil
from captured Iraqi Oilfields.

Who the hell was buying it? It's beyond
comprehension that the US/Nato alliance
could not identify the buyers, especially
if oil tankers were used. If true the whole
thing sounds like a Hollywood script.
edit on 8/11/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Yes it is,but not if someone does believe and are trying to fulfill it,then it becomes reality

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is why Hilary should not win the election either.

She wants this war.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
journal-neo.org...

Emerging reports from Syria suggest United States naval and special warfare elements may be assisting extreme jihadists break out of embattled Aleppo.

Our Navy offshore pumping intel in to Special Warfare operatives embedded with Al Qaeda or Al Whatever…. US politicians doing everything in their power to start another war…. a presidential candidate proven a liar 100 times…. Somehow I just do not see all this going well for my country. Europe is overrun – China and Russia, and almost all the Middle East and Africa are alienated – US taxpayer billions are being spent to not transparent ends – one has to wonder if dethroning one political figure was worth it all? On a personal level, I would just like to hear the justification for all this killing. One TOW missile costs $60,000 dollars, or enough to buy a homeless family a nice small home in America. I think America at peace would help Americans a lot more than war. What do you think?
journal-neo.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

....and troops in Ukraine(training supposedly),Yemen,Libya all of which the Pentagon has admitted to but with the election circus no one noticed

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

We went through another Assad used chemical weapons accusation the other day its like they've run out of ideas,the Russians the other day actually bombed the rebels chemical manufacturing facilities that made the gas.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The Russians are doing what they are doing to protect their southern flank.
The best of the hard core rebels are all Chechen.
I've dealt with these people on a first hand basis, and they not people to turn your back on.
In there war back in the 90's the Russians lost more tanks to them in battle than the total loss in the entire battle of Berlin in WWII.

And as far as this statement.

" Well im sure the CIA is not happy at seeing its investment going up in flames....literally. "

Its all Ray Bans, Rolexes and Lucchese boots.

Buck

edit on 12-8-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Another war update with many causalities on both sides. The fighting has intensified with the rebels getting more and more heavier weapons. Like ground fired TOW Missiles..

The following video has one being fired and discusses the war efforts by both sides: youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

They are not going to let Assad and the Russians win and implement peace are they ,no Cheney,Murdoch and Genie Oil and gas whom they are directors of must loot Syrias resources for a profit under a puppet regime the petrodollar demands another sacrifice.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I would bet the phone lines are burning up at the state department ! If Turkey sides with Iran and Russia I wonder how long it will be before there is another coup attempt ?
newsletter.thaivisa.com...
Iran and Turkey pledge greater cooperation on Syria !

Despite their differences, the foreign ministers of Turkey and Iran are pledging greater cooperation on trying to resolve the Syrian crisis – after meeting in Ankara.

Tehran backs the government of President Bashar al-Assad, while Ankara advocates his departure.
“We have some subjects which we agreed on, especially on Syria’s territorial integrity and borders. We had disagreements over some issues,” Mevlut Cavusoglu, Turkey’s foreign minister, told reporters.

“We have to fight together against these terrorist organisations. For permanent peace and a solution in Syria, we’ll strengthen our cooperation.”

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

It was never off the table, and we didnt invade just because there was no domestic support. IMO We didnt invade because we didnt want ISIS to be in conflict with us. We want to be the ones to end them. They are our creation,

make a problem, solve the problem....modus operandi of our leaders.

What a messed up world. Life will suck.....Welp,

Lets see what happens. All bets are in.

Also, screw Turkey.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The number of private contractors working for the U.S. Defense Department in Iraq grew eight-fold over the past year, a rate that far outpaces the growing number of American troops training and advising Iraqi soldiers battling Islamic State militants.

If you look at the size and the composition of the forces that have been deployed in support of Operation Inherent Resolve, that’s changed markedly in the past year.

As of January, 2,028 contractors were in Iraq, up from just 250 one year earlier, according to the Pentagon’s data. There are roughly 3,700 American troops there now, compared to 2,300 in January 2015.

That number of military contractors represents just a fraction of the contractors employed by the U.S. in Iraq. In addition to the 2,028 Pentagon contractors, another 5,800 are employed by other agencies, including the State Department.

Buck

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq

I really don't understand why most people
can't see through the charade. I remember
when ISIS was supposedly selling crude oil
from captured Iraqi Oilfields.

Who the hell was buying it? It's beyond
comprehension that the US/Nato alliance
could not identify the buyers, especially
if oil tankers were used. If true the whole
thing sounds like a Hollywood script.

Maybe Toyota?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Turkey’s armed intervention in Syria continues to defy U.S. and has made a
strategic military alliance with Syria and Iran and Russia, to help maintain
Syria’s territorial integrity. As any expansion from ISIS threatens Turkey's stability.

Turkey is no more stupid than the Russians, and are fed up with U.S. State Dept
double-speak. They've smartly come to the conclusion it would be utterly
stupid to trust their future existence upon more bureaucratic ineptitude
of U.S. politicians.

This is the real reason for orchestrated terror attacks in Turkey in recent months.

In action and words both Russia and Turkey continue to demonstrate they
do not trust the U.S. Govt.

edit on 8/29/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq
youtu.be...

As others have warned, the Kurds will be used until they are no more useful.. V.P. Biden has already told the Kurds to bend to Turkish will or all support will be cut off. youtu.be...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join