It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Vril UFO's from world war 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Been very interested in the whole topic of Nazi Vril for a long time, I was poking around on Youtube and found this.
This video is more or less a video slideshow. That being said I wonder if all these pictures are not pictures of diorama's?

There is many pics in this video, so I give it a

See for yourself. I hope this is the best description possible for those that cannot watch this video.

Let's discuss this ATS!

Hoping this has not been posted before, Fingers crossed.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

In 1973 in Art Institute of Chicago (museum) I saw a Da-Da artist's work hanging in the gallery that featured a newspaper clipping of two similar UFOs hanging over conifer trees in a snow-covered landscape. That artwork was created in 1938 according to the info of the artist.

I was deeply shocked, all the more so because the wife and I were in Chicago to attend a conference entitled "The Future of Man" that featured a young Carl Sagan and James Hynek lecturing with their points of view on UFOs. (Many strange occurrences have happened in my life and this curious incident was just one.)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
To me this is a case of "what if".

No doubt the nazi scientists had their hands on some advanced machinery for that time, the Messerschmitt Me 163 Komet being one of a kind that shaped a lot of others that came after.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Some more info here..
Past thread

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The Die Glocke, or "Nazi Bell" was "supposedly" the prototype for these alleged UFO's.
According to the unsubstantiated experts, they were powered by a machine that spun Mercury at high speeds.....

Allegedly an experiment carried out by Third Reich scientists working for the SS in a German facility known as Der Riese ("The Giant")[5] near the Wenceslaus mine and close to the Czech border, Die Glocke is described as being a device "made out of a hard, heavy metal" approximately 2.7 metres (9 ft) wide and 3.7 to 4.6 metres (12 to 15 ft) high, having a shape similar to that of a large bell. According to an interview of Witkowski by Cook, this device ostensibly contained two counter-rotating cylinders which would be "filled with a mercury-like substance, violet in color"

Source: WP

(post by JaMeDoIt removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

still waiting for any credible evidence of these " nazi vril " craft

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I don't buy the Nazi/vril or even ET tech scenario. What the Germans did have was some extraordinary scientists. So much so that many were taken to the US after the war.
In respect of advanced technologies the allies had similar extraordinary scientists whose inventions were just as advanced. For example radar or colossus (encrypted the enigma machine), pressurised cabins in aircraft, the aerosol can, synthetic rubber and last but not least nuclear power. All without the help of ET.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired
Been very interested in the whole topic of Nazi Vril for a long time, I was poking around on Youtube and found this.
This video is more or less a video slideshow. That being said I wonder if all these pictures are not pictures of diorama's?

There is many pics in this video, so I give it a

See for yourself. I hope this is the best description possible for those that cannot watch this video.

Let's discuss this ATS!

Hoping this has not been posted before, Fingers crossed.

Combine Nazi mysticism with a bunch of "flying saucer" photos.

You might find this thread enlightening: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
So let me get this straight, Germany had advanced saucers/craft that would have shot down the bombers that were decimating their cities and never used them ??? instead they moved them to the Antarctic ???? yeah right!

They had advanced aircraft but not in enough numbers or free from operational problems, the ME-163 was a rocket propelled jet that had a limited timeframe to operate and then it glided back to earth and easily destroyed, the ME-262 was an excellent fighter jet but with very unreliable and prone to failure engines.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
thats why the US started "operation paperclip" to confiscate the technology and remove all evidence of it.....
interresting is the story of prof.Victor Schauberger..the big motor behind the Vrill technology....
and do not forgett Maria/Gudrun/Sigrun /Heike and Traute.... known as the Vril-lady's

and please ask why the spaceprobe pioneer 10 was send after his mission to the star Aldabaran ??????????!!!!!!
66 lightyears away ...takes 2 million year travvel...
surely there were closer targets....

aldabaran is where the german tech was suppost to come from....
perhaps pioneer 10 was send becouse of that? with the famous placette on board?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
interresting on that page... the next lines"
We shall revisit these later. Returning to the political, while I.G. Farben supported Hitler, its cartel partner Standard Oil (Rockefeller) aroused the people against the Nazis. Similarly, the Ford Motor Company made armaments for the American Army, but at the same time built military vehicles for the Nazis in Germany. Ford and Opel (a branch of General Motors which is controlled by J. P. Morgan) were the two largest tank manufacturers in Hitler’s Germany.

No matter who won the war, the multinationals were winners from the start.

Many enterprises operated on the same principle during World War 2. Why is there nothing about this in the schoolbooks or encyclopaedias? One of the reasons is as follows: in 1946 the Rockefeller foundation distributed USD139,000 to present an official version of World War 2 to the public, which concealed all aid given by American bankers for building the Nazi regime, and which was also silent about the mystical and occult ideology of that regime.

One of the principal donors was Rockefeller’s Standard Oil Corporation.

edit on 11-8-2016 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
the Facts:
in the early 1900's the german association "ihnnenerbe'" sended archiolic expeditions all over the world to find evidence of the former existing of an humanoid race called the Ariees"wich had to come from an planet orbiting Aldabaran..
used to live long long ago in the terretory of mongolie /siberia...

(the movie raiders of the lost ark is priciepal based on those german expeditions)

thats wat Hitler ment with "Arisch-race " !!!!

knowing also the fact that the star Aldabaran is actuall an dying star..its possible that an few million years ago the habitants left there dying star... and found earth...

very possible also ....that the germans collected much of there remaining tech...(the german U-boats had already an pre microwave on board !!! )

all and all :
everything the germans had collected was captured by USA and part Russia who most certainly had there own "paperclip "programm

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
still waiting for any credible evidence of these " nazi vril " craft

Yeah. All I ever see are a load of fake photos and a lot of unverifiable stories -- dripping with pro-Nazi garbage -- of "secret advanced research" indicating the obvious superiority of Nazi Aryans. Who lost the war, by the way.

Seeing as how the Nazis loved to carefully document everything they ever did (much to the benefit of the people convicting them of war crimes), I find it difficult to believe that if they were working on such flying saucers they would not have bundles and baskets of clear documentation with nice clear photos and films of the entire process. Claiming that the US Army classified and squirreled that proof away is the weakest argument for its absence.
edit on 11-8-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I think the Nazi's did recover alien technology from a UFO that supposedly "crashed onto the countryside of Nazi Germany" in 1937. I don't think the Nazi's were successful at back engineering the crafts propulsion system. I believe the propulsion system that was eventually used was one that was designed by Victor Schauberger. He designed the Repulsin motor, which is essentially a "vortex turbine." According to the link below, the first "successful" flight of a German "saucer-shaped" craft occurred on February 1945. The Nazi's couldn't perfect the technology fast enough to be used in WWII. In my humble opinion, all these stories about the Nazi's developing a "multi-dimensional motor that neutralized gravity and ripped a gash into the very fabric of the time-space continuum" is pure science fiction and never happened.

The ET craft served to advance propulsion, electronics and provided clues to workable designs, but the scientists were at a loss regarding the metallurgy as the craft was composed of materials unknown to them and impossible to duplicate in the lab. Some of Germany’s most advanced theoretical engineers and physicists were personally tasked by Hitler to get the technology working and make it available for the war effort.

Viktor Schauberger stated in correspondence of the 1950's that he worked at the Mauthausen concentration camp directing technically oriented prisoners and German scientists in the successful construction of a saucer-shaped aircraft: The ‘flying saucer’ which was flight-tested on the 19th February 1945 near Prague and which attained a height of 15,000 meters in 3 minutes and a horizontal speed of 2,200 km/hours (1,366mph!), was constructed according to a Model 1 built at Mauthausen concentration camp in collaboration with the first-class stress-analyst and propulsion engineers assigned to me there.

www.roswellufomuseum.com...

discaircraft.greyfalcon.us...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Schauberger meanwhile had his remaining discoid motors confiscated by the Russians and Americans at the end of the war. While AVRO Canada approached Schauberger for disc development along with a team led by Dr. Richard Miethe, Schauberger refused and instead devoted his remaining life to peaceful uses of his vortex technology by working on various civilian projects which included generators, and both water and air purification systems.

In the late 1950s Schauberger visited the US and was again pressured into working on military disc designs. The pressure was even greater due to the fact that Schauberger's original Repulsin motors had fallen into Russian hands and the US suspected Schauberger's technology would appear as a nuclear armed aircraft over US soil.

Schauberger refused to continue participation, but had his designs forcibly signed over to a powerful US consortium. He returned to Austria and died there 5 months later having been robbed of everything.

A tragic end of life for the man everyone named the Water Wizard.

forum.prisonplanet.com...

so tell me where his inventions are stored in the USA ?

a reply to: shawmanfromny

top topics

join