It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Obama DOJ Denied FBI Request For Full Investigation Into Clinton Foundation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

And the SHILLS are LOSING their MINDS about some semantic FAUX PASS we had Trump spouting.
The lamentations as they are driven before us...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

edit on 12-8-2016 by humanityrising because: wrong topic...sorry busy and on mobile

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: jhn7537
Honestly, how do you uproot this blatant corruption without taking a violent/revolt approach? I really dont know how its done peacefully.. I really dont think theyll ever allow a fair election process, which means change will never happen unless its taken back...

Our checks and balances are failing when they all cover for each other....

What if the majority don't want you to "take it back" ?

What your basically saying is if the country votes someone in that you don't like you want to take it off them violently?

First of all, a majority never votes. It's usually around 30% of available voters (dead ones, too). So why should your argument hold up?

Did I say the majority always votes?

I said "What if the majority don't want you to take it back?" and then asked "If Hillary is voted in are you suggesting you want to take it off her violently?".

Why does this small minority of Trump supporters feel they have the right to go against what the rest of the country wants.

Its a child's tantrum. Sore losers.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The FBI does not need permission to investigate violations of Federal law.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Two tier law system and Clinton is tier 1, aka untouchable.

AKA Al Capone but Much Worse.
Caught Red Handed and No Justice.
This Election Won't be Pretty.
Who Ever Prevails.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

welp, screw rules huh?

The civilized and responsible men of the Washington concensus have spoken..

Surely civilization is guaranteed under their watchful eyes. We have nothing of empires ruin to fear under their enlightened watch.

God damn primates.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Too bad there's no proof or evidence or even rumors that any favors were ever granted. Hey MAYBE that's why the DOJ declined to investigate huh??? Oh no not possible. It's Clinton after all.

The pathetic right chasing its own flea infested tail ....A G A I N ...
Laughable if it wasn't so sad.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Except for the emails.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I bet. He doesn't strike me as being the type who'd want to die unexpectedly from 'natural causes'.

Oh my.
You're politically-illiterate in the sense that you lack logic
--and reading comprehension skills, too, apparently.

The FBI doesn't just investigate people who didn't do anything, generally-speaking. They go to the President because they need clearance due to the system of checks and balances. Obama is the one who said, 'no'. How, pray-tell, are you supposing that he had more information by which to judge the case than did the FBI? Since he didn't, what other factors do you suppose came into play in his decision? That's the question here, mVIII. Stop trying to deflect logos with your pathos.

The Clintons are no strangers to conspiracy. Are you younger than me or something? Even I remember when Clinton was the President. Don't you remember Hillary during the Obama election?? She was and still is a pandering orator who is a self-serving glutton for power. She's even proud of that fact!

But the chances that you're actually going to wake up and wise up are...like...nil...so I'm totally just wasting my time, aren't I?

Lastly, political affiliation doesn't really play into the fact that almost everyone can agree that Hillary Clinton decidedly lacks integrity. And integrity, as I hope you remember, is a key AMERICAN VALUE. That's what's really sad, here.

She's a liar and crook.
edit on 12-8-2016 by rukia because: integrity

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Except for the emails.

You can't when hearts and minds of people receiving a monthly check.

They only way to win these freeloaders is, to write a bigger check.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
this may or may not be relevant

www.msn.com...

in the end I doubt it will matter.
Hillary is the main DNC Candidate.
Chaos will reign supreme if charges are ever levied against her. think about it.
If this sticks and there is a trial it will spill over and the election will be overshadowed by this.
do you really think that Sanders or whoever the DNC finds to replace there candidate would stand a chance at getting any traction this late in the game?
This like everything else will blow over.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Senator Cornyn sent a letter to Lynch and asked her to respond to the questions he asked by Aug 25th. He pointed out something interesting that we overlooked.

He noted that when the FBI recommended no charges against Clinton over the email issue Lynch had no issues accepting the FBI recommendation. When the FBI wanted to investigate the Clinton Foundation their recommendation to do so was ignored.

In both actions the outcome was favorable to Clinton.

* - Cornyn presses Lynch for answers on why Justice Department didn't open case on Clinton Foundation

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Honestly, how do you uproot this blatant corruption without taking a violent/revolt approach? I really dont know how its done peacefully.. I really dont think theyll ever allow a fair election process, which means change will never happen unless its taken back...

What your basically saying is if the country votes someone in that you don't like you want to take it off them violently?

First of all, a majority never votes. It's usually around 30% of available voters (dead ones, too). So why should your argument hold up?

I said "What if the majority don't want you to take it back?" and then asked "If Hillary is voted in are you suggesting you want to take it off her violently?".

Why does this small minority of Trump supporters feel they have the right to go against what the rest of the country wants.

The majority of the country DOES NOT WANT HILLARY. She is corrupt to the core. Having known people in the protection business, she is the worst of the worst, a heartless evil woman who has no conscience. I'm not Republican, nor a "Trump" supporter, but the USA would be insane to elect that traitor Hillary, who will be a war whore and possibly ignite WWIII.

I mean, this woman screams and cusses at the men who protect her, just for saying good morning or even looking at her. She is too high on power and has ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY for her treacherous and treasonous actions and violations of OpSec.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Here is an update on this:

Senate Judiciary Committee Launches Probe Into Justice Dept. Decision to Let Clinton Foundation Off the Hook

10 Page letter here:
www.grassley.senate.gov...

edit on 16-8-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raven27

The majority of the country DOES NOT WANT HILLARY. She is corrupt to the core. Having known people in the protection business, she is the worst of the worst, a heartless evil woman who has no conscience. I'm not Republican, nor a "Trump" supporter, but the USA would be insane to elect that traitor Hillary, who will be a war whore and possibly ignite WWIII.

I mean, this woman screams and cusses at the men who protect her, just for saying good morning or even looking at her. She is too high on power and has ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY for her treacherous and treasonous actions and violations of OpSec.

We''ll see come election time.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
June 4, 2017

We had to wait for it, but the TRUTH is finally starting to come forth. Hillary and Obama were/are hiding something.

""Carter Page, the American finance professional who was tangentially and briefly associated with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, has requested that the House Select Committee on Intelligence investigate the possibility of “collusion” between Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and members of the Obama administration in perpetuating the unsubstantiated narrative about Donald Trump and Russia.""

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Who's the loser again?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

What event was that where Hillary looked so agonized? That photo is all over the place, but what's its origin?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

hmmm, i don't actually know?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Speaking of Clinton / Clinton foundation corruption-

Senate Committee Launches First New Clinton Corruption Investigation

Senate Committee on the Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley has launched a new investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s effort to thwart a Bangladesh government corruption probe of Muhammad Yunus, a Clinton Foundation donor and close friend of the Clintons.

The Iowa Republican’s effort is the first new official inquiry of Clinton since her unexpected loss in the 2016 presidential election to President Donald Trump. Trump’s supporters often chanted “lock her up” during his many boisterous campaign rallies.

But upon assuming the presidency, Trump and leaders of the Republican-majority Congress displayed little appetite for reopening investigations of Clinton’s tenure as the chief U.S. diplomat and multiple persistent allegations of “pay-to-play” corruption involving the Clinton Foundation. Until now.

The Daily Caller News Foundation (TheDCNF) Investigative Group exclusively reported in May that Clinton sent top U.S. diplomats to pressure Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheik Hasina and her son Sajeeb Wazed in an effort to kill that country’s corruption investigation of Yunus and Grameen Bank. Yunus was then managing director of the state-owned Bangladesh bank.

click link for article...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join