It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the most interesting ATS members...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Add Old on to it and I will join you all

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Totally wrong? What? No, no, no wait a second:
1. Nothing is a bigger pain in the ass than a tiny person like 1,6m with a height complex. They can never be "the tallest".
2. It is the black slug monster that causes you stomach issues, stress, the heart monster comes from stress. Both go along great with negative emotions.
3. And there are people harvesting organs, transport them in living human children to defeat death and become superhuman.

To sum up it is a brilliant persiflage to reality.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

And it makes me laugh!

Gir, "I need tacos?! If I don't get tacos I will explode! I know... it happened once". LMAO

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

You should start that thread the story behind your avatar. Mine is just me reading a script back and fourth and making really bad jokes. Lol

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I have to add People and nonspecific to my list.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

You can't. I won already the smelly and annoying thread. I leave this one to those who *cough* need it.

Bunch of dirty attention sluts and sell outs, you are.
To my fortress of smelly smartassery I will go.

Why do I sound like Gollum?

Oh no it got deleted. Don't kick me out, I didn't mean it I'm interesting! I need this!

edit on 11-8-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Lol your interesting that is for sure!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Puh. Thanks

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You can't. I won already the smelly and annoying thread. I leave this one to those who *cough* need it.

Bunch of dirty attention sluts and sell outs, you are.
To my fortress of smelly smartassery I will go.

Why do I sound like Gollum?

Oh no it got deleted. Don't kick me out, I didn't mean it I'm interesting! I need this!

you prize has been revoked as the thread was trashed

You will always be annoying to me though peeps.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

I have to add People and nonspecific to my list.

I hope that it is a list of interesting members and not the kind of list that DBCowboy and Masonicus come up with...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
All your mold belong to us.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Thank you, it's nice to get appreciated for who you are.
I feel more comfortable with annoying than with interesting.
Don't know why?
Maybe because of the (I paraphrase) if two agree one is obsolete quote which stroke me hard.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra so happy to see you posting...yeah profusion is Awsome...very good English writing... I agree with you.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
okay ...many times I see an avatar and forget their names... sad...yet true, avatar imagry makes a difference and their are those without one that I think are interesting too...thank you for being so interesting one and all... I just don't write everyones name down like a crazy fan...and yet I am a great fan of many... thank you all for being you...ATS is the finest place in all eternity... heaven on Earth, really...I would be so lonely and unhappy without ATS...I feel so much healthier in mind body and spirit because of the kindness, here.//God bless and be well in peace and calm with lots of heart...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a shout-out to Bedlam Gothmog and Konduit. and Domo1 and SaturnFX
Wrabbit, Beezer and the Gut (not sure if still around)

for the interesting category, not the smelly

edit on 11-8-2016 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2016 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Hes good interesting people too! Thank you for adding!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
There are so many great members here that picking out the most interesting really comes down to the topics you have the most interest in.

For me, there are some definite standouts. Slayer rocks it pretty much all the time, Phage is always there to clarify/degrade wrong scientific facts, Roguetechie is awesome at engineering stuff. There's way too many members to name offhand to adequately cover all the bases.

Thanks to all members and mods for the great things they do here.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: thov420

I agree their are way too many interesting people on ATS. I will add Domo1, where is he? Lol

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
On behalf of all the Shed members, we thank anyone who has mentioned us in here.

As for who I find the most interesting...there are just so many and I hate making these kinds of lists because I just know I will absent mindedly forget someone really important. I think ATS has some very intelligent, witty, thoughtful and creative people here.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you Night Star for adding. I agree too many amazing people to list.
Here are a few more.
4003fireglo aarys ADAMandEVIL AdmireTheDistance Aelfrede aimlessly akiros AlexanderM All Seeing Eye andy06shake Annee ArdentAngel Atsbhct AugustusMasonicus avgguy BadBoYeed Baldryck BASSPLYR bastion bbarkow Beach Bum BelowLowAnnouncement BigBrotherDarkness BIGPoJo billiam BlackProject Blue Shift bluesjr Bluntone22 Boadicea bobs_uruncle boncho Bovah2 Box of Rain BubbaJoe BugWhisperer burntheships butcherguy CagliostroTheGreat callmeanutcase2 CaticusMaximus Chemicalbrother Chickensalad chronfucius Cobaltic1978 Connector corblimeyguvnor Cosmocow CriticalStinker cuckooold CynConcepts Danowski dashen daskakik dasman888 DBCowboy DEANORULES24 Deny Arrogance derfreebie desert Destinyone digitalassassin DISRAELI Djarums dntwastetime dragonlover12 dragonridr dreamingawake DrumStickNinja Drunkenparrot Dumbass EartOccupant EchoesInTime EddieN Edumakated efabian FIFIGI ForestBehindTheTrees fromtheskydown frozenP geezlouise generaldisarray GetHyped getophyed Gh0stwalker Gin GoShredAK Harry55 Hazardous1408 Hecate666 Hefficide heineken hiddenNZ HighFive humanoidlord IAMTAT icewater IgnoranceIsntBlisss ignorant_ape Illumimasontruth illuminnaughty ImmortalLegend527 interupt42 introvert InverseLookingGlass IsaacKoi JacKatMtn jadedANDcynical jamespond JAY1980 Jayceedove JHumm JIMC5499 Jimjolnir JinMI John_Rodger_Cornman JustXeno kaelci Kali74 KawRider9 khnum kinglizard kruphix kurthall LadyJae Leonidas LesMisanthrope Lichter daraus LifeMode lightedhype lloydman logicsoda Lompyt Mahanahan Majic Mandroid7 Marduk maria_stardust Martin75 masqua
edit on 8 11 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join