It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the most interesting ATS members...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'd be number 1 if it weren't for the mold collections of David Hasselhoff and Caytlin Jenner.

Jenner is no longer associated with the fungi lifestyle, so you may well be #2 now.

Jenner is a Kardashian. Still #1.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank you, my level of disgust at reading that hearkened back to a thread yesterday about the test for liberal or conservative brain patterns based on how groady you thought something was. My brain is now 110% conservative.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

HEY!

You just reminded me that I have a democrat brain.

Now I have to raise taxes.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Peggy was hot, I never understand Al...

By the other hand now that I think of my wife my job and my kids I see Al in a different light...

# i'm weird, Rosie O'Donnell's yeast made me think on how hot Peggy was...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
# i'm weird, Rosie O'Donnell's yeast made me think on how hot Peggy was...

Not weird at all, they are both equally hot, 98.6*.

edit on 10-8-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

HEY!

Half of your molds now belong to the people. You also may owe us half of a navel... IRS regulation 231Z states:
If the earner's navel is convex, or an "outie" 50% of the portion protruding beyond the Vena-lateralus or "happy trail" shall be owed by the earner to the Internal Revenue Service. This portion may be removed by a certified surgical accountant or by the earner using a razor and a bastard file.
If, however, the earner's navel is concave, or an "innie" then the earner qualifies for an Earned Bellybutton Lint Credit based on the equatorial distance of the deepest portion of the navel compared to the upper terminus of the "happy trail." If the earner has previously taken this credit, they are disallowed from claiming it again. Furthermore, if the equatorial distance of said deepest portion of the navel compared to the upper terminus of the "happy trail" has lessened due to, but not limited to, weight gain, umbilical hernia, navel lint and/or naval shmegma, or a stray Cheeto, then the difference must be calculated and reported on this form. Reductions in depth greater than 30% will mandate re-evaluation of past returns and, if your assigned reviewer deems it necessary, an audit may be required. Said audit will consist of no more than three (3) Bronx cheers or "Gut Motorboats" to the navel region, 5 minutes of naval fingering, and 2 half-shots of tequila taken directly from the navel by the assigned reviewer. (Salt and lime optional, but strongly encouraged to ensure things go smoothly.)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

hmmmm warm tasty moist yeast, yummy

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

HEY!

Half of your molds now belong to the people. You also may owe us half of a navel... IRS regulation 231Z states:
If the earner's navel is convex, or an "outie" 50% of the portion protruding beyond the Vena-lateralus or "happy trail" shall be owed by the earner to the Internal Revenue Service. This portion may be removed by a certified surgical accountant or by the earner using a razor and a bastard file.
If, however, the earner's navel is concave, or an "innie" then the earner qualifies for an Earned Bellybutton Lint Credit based on the equatorial distance of the deepest portion of the navel compared to the upper terminus of the "happy trail." If the earner has previously taken this credit, they are disallowed from claiming it again. Furthermore, if the equatorial distance of said deepest portion of the navel compared to the upper terminus of the "happy trail" has lessened due to, but not limited to, weight gain, umbilical hernia, navel lint and/or naval shmegma, or a stray Cheeto, then the difference must be calculated and reported on this form. Reductions in depth greater than 30% will mandate re-evaluation of past returns and, if your assigned reviewer deems it necessary, an audit may be required. Said audit will consist of no more than three (3) Bronx cheers or "Gut Motorboats" to the navel region, 5 minutes of naval fingering, and 2 half-shots of tequila taken directly from the navel by the assigned reviewer. (Salt and lime optional, but strongly encouraged to ensure things go smoothly.)

That, . . . . that was beautiful.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
As far as interesting goes, his members threads are the most interesting for me.

mister.old.school

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
As far as interesting goes, his members threads are the most interesting for me.

mister.old.school

Anyone that made multiple threads about his member is certainly interesting to say the least.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

They were short threads...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

mister.old.school

Anyone that made multiple threads about his member is certainly interesting to say the least.

LOL - Oh man, I totally lost it. I'm a gunna leave my post as-is.

That was gold!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I love everybody
but a few that stand out:

AugustusMasonicus
Slayer
Byrd
Kantzveldt
undo (who I havent seen in awhile but does epic threads- here's her Stargate thread )
edit on 11-8-2016 by Starcrossd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

TEOTWAWKIAIFF
BigBrotherDarkness
KellyPrettyBear
Astrocyte
Bluesma
The pretty thing is here are many interesting people. Even those I disagree with, I value a lot.

But this AugustusMasonicus is one with an obvious agenda. A PR guy.

Which reminds me, where is Krazyshot? Does someone know?

edit on 11-8-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Krazyshot is still kickin':

Krazy as usual

edit on 11-8-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Oh and swanne, forgot to include your name.

EVERYBODY check him out, cool stuff!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Well... Most of the times I just sound crazy.

edit on 11-8-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Crazy isn't crazy, if it has method.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
The Shed. It was digging into conspiracies that brought me to ATS but it is The Shed and the people that dwell within that keep me returning day after day. They are now family!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join