It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service agents rush to Hillary as protester shouts near rally stage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: atrollstalker

Ummm, but a man did get close to Trump at one of his past rallies. All the crowd did was "oooo" & "ahhhh".

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

Animal rights supporters have a reputation for being crazy, from throwing paint to assualting people so no wonder the SS rushed the stage. But, anytime anyone acts like that the SS will go into protection mode.

I agree. I'm not Hillary supporter but if you rush the stage, SS should and will respond. There's a vid somewhere of a man rushing The stage at a Trump rally and SS responded. Like the candidates or hate them, don't be an idiot. Peaceful protest is fine. Don't rush the stage of ANY candidate.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I miss the pits.

a reply to: ware2010

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
What amazed me was the number of SS agents and how overt they were, standing right up there with Clinton looking around. They used to be more subtle than that. My guess is the threat level is high, plus their presence carries with it a certain level of intimidation. I'm glad they moved fast. That idiot didn't have a chance.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thats one way to stage an incident for popularity. But animal rights, Hillary?

I guess thats a safe go to. "Let them in let them get close, but keep your eye on them when they rush me."

Instant million views.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
you should bite your tongue now than later, when people post what happens to protesters even when they are far far away from trump...

you already seen footage though... so. youre just being defensive for your candidate.

Yeah. I saw footage of SJW's / PC's / BLM / progressives practically tear down the building at the Chicago Trump rally.

en.wikipedia.org...

I've also seen footage of protestors jumping up on stage and interrupting the podium with Trump at it.

I was actually underscoring their overkill protection of her lately, in lieu to the new understanding that she's to frail to walk up stairs or even stand up unassisted at this point. THAT is why i believe they're so gung ho all the sudden.

Getting to throw in the hypocritical violent tendencies of these 'non-offenssive' SJW's is a mere bonus

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I thought protest was a form of free speech!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

As long as you're faithfully in a designated Free Speech Zone, far from Safe Spaces, when you do it.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

As long as you're faithfully in a designated Free Speech Zone, far from Safe Spaces, when you do it.

You forgot that the permits allowing free speech must be approved 3 weeks in advance.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You forgot that the permits allowing free speech must be approved 3 weeks in advance.

Damn. And I gave 'them' the benefit of the doubt that there already would be some 10x10' taped off little strip of pavement already in place outside of colleges and such.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Animal rights supporters have a reputation for being crazy, from throwing paint to assualting people so no wonder the SS rushed the stage.

I find your generalizing statement pretty annoying. I think a more accurate statement would have been that any type of protester is more of a cause for concern. What protesting group hasn't had people do crazy things in the name of the cause? Come on.

I think people who are numb enough to sit by while animals go through the horrific things they do because of us are crazy. Somewhere in the 'sociopath' category. These activists aren't crazy. They're angry.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I believe that the "right" is as follows: "or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

I'm not seeing how disrupting someone else's right of free speech, jumping on the stage, etc. is part of that.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

I believe that the "right" is as follows: "or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

I'm not seeing how disrupting someone else's right of free speech, jumping on the stage, etc. is part of that.

You're correct.

Just being facetious.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

You're correct.

Just being facetious.

Of course. Wasn't picking on you, just wanted to get the idea in somewhere...and you won!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Have they ever acted so Gung Ho about stopping protestor types at Trump rallies?

Okay, so they have:

That was like the same week as Chicago. I imagine their outfit, many others, scolded to high hell for letting Chicago run full anarchy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join