It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

being fake about a person that died

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
crocodile tears are the most useless form of fake behavior... no one likes the realness of not being sad anymore...I'm mean if you aren't reall sad except concerned for the passing of an incarnation of a human that was a beetle in their past life and have been human one time... why fake how they failed as a human?
any how just a thought...we don't all reincarnate... once as a human how many lifetimes as a human does it take to get oneself straight?
so, this twin flame bs...I know I shouldn't be here so the only real explanation is that there is one person that I need to deal with any more and he is a damn jerk that tried to kill me and destroy my soul into nonexistence...so because ME, A FEmale..I have compassion and mercy while he is the most evil being of all ...A MAN!... he wants complete darkness and believe in light and well being kind when he is just a spoiled brat
maybe he will learn the center path that is grey not blackest black and not rainbow white light...
I like him now, a teensy bit at all...
okay so we wished me dead and poisoned me..funny? well laugh it up good people... I hate any one that continues to laugh about murder...
he was so surprised to see me... alive.
oh the beetle will incarnate into something else...not a human for at least ten to 112 years... so his spirit is free and by the power of love he will be well proved for in nature...RIP, bug and thank heaven your not a stupid human for a longggg lonnng time. humans are the enemy #!
so if you don't understand what this post is about why be mean...? go turn into a sea creature for all I care... I'm a true human... anyone mean to me for absolutely no reason is not....so state your case.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Hey you get that bad boy out of your life. We can be beetles together! Lol

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Peppy, sometimes I don;t know what you mean. But I know you are speaking deeply from the heart. We all care about you. TThat is all that matters.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 that stupid American belief about women likeing bad guys is a sham..."fifty shades of crap" is the book i'll write... it will be about the poorest man in all the world and his girlfiend not too far from the gutter herself... making fire crackers to support their family friends and such at a wedding in India.. with imaginations of the supre eliete folks and their turtyle wedding...

three ruppes a day doesn't add up to much now does it...Bang someone died...fire crackers thanks Fourth of july...! l heart you Q... your my knew BFF... stay cooll yo! nicest man of all time../?

edit on 10-8-2016 by peppycat because: no l;ove in th e ...?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra thank you, I see you avatar and melt.. with lots of care and good thoughts.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
yikes peppy. I dunno what to say.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

You go kitty - you seem to have put the PeP back in peppycat!

Don't let anybody put you down. EVER!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Hello Peppy,

I'm going to be blunt here and I hope you take my comments in good faith because I wish you well and do not have anything but good intentions.

Please seek advice from someone in your locality. In England we have 'Citizen's Advice Centres' where people can go for legal advice as well as guidance on personal matters. There are also registered charities that offer support for all manner of issues.

If there's anything similar where you live, will you please try them out and see what they say? They might be able to help you. Seeking support is a powerful action

All the very best,
K

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinskythank,s here in my home town there is little to no help except to give pharmacuticls away as a test...after being tested on prison inmates...my doctor was truthful about that... a product in a store made me "foam at the mouth" similar to cyanide ingestion... thre is no way I would know where to take the product I suspect... the police here take drugs and I know this because my ex husband sold themto police inmy county... I am being blunt about the truth in my birth town. I would seek help, yet the town is corrupt.
I don't have evidence just the surprised look on a persons face that I didn't die...? I could take my meds and pretend it didn't happen...
the OP is about the passing of a person that felt like he was no longer able to communicate with a female in his vain mind and relationship...he died and another person had what is known as crocidile tears, and then suddenly had an emotuion months later...I felt sad at first then neutral.... so in juxstopostion to his death and my experience with someone planting cyanide...again..what else makes one foam at the mouth? it wasn't hydrogen peroxide..?maybe that in a powder form? not sure... anyway I appreciate your concern for my well being I'm actually fine..yet still do not suggest false sense of sympathy when folks are sick, dying or passed over already (in general not directed at anyone online or you or anyone in specific.)...I'm alive and well and inmy beief system it is better to be truthful with the dead than fake...and I study this shamanic work for most of my concsious life.. it is a family thing...sorry if I disturberd you with a religuois tradition between beltain and samhain.
thank you I feel healthy and of sound mind.
I do not intend to insult any one or offend...simply stating the truth...as I see and experienced it personally.
again, thtere is no such thing as reincarnation, ghosts or spirits...or corrupt police..? what do I know I'm ill in thehead.. sorry if everything seems a lie or seeking attention.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Peppy, I see your avatar and know I will see something new about the world today. That I will learn something.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Hiya, you seem to have such a lot on your mind. You've mentioned bad people in your life and how being homeless could be a good decision. You've spoken about how to protect yourself from bad people too and having things stolen. You've sounded so utterly desperate!

This is why I thought it'd be a good idea to speak to someone.

It sounds like you'd be helped by having legal advice and maybe just someone neutral to speak to.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky thank you, I found a friend from childhood that is now a counseler and she was happy to see me.. as I baby sat her a bunch when I was a bit older and she was like a niece... so it made my whole day all the better.. and now she and me are still friends... and she will work with me for free...just going out together and getting tea and food... she is really smart and comforting... thank you for the well wishes...it makes a difference in my life...
have a really great Friday and bless you and yours.. thank you

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Well that is good news!

I know we're all just avatars and names on a screen. It doesn't stop members from caring about others when they seem down. And cheering others on is another good thing too.

I hope life begins to improve for you....and FAST

All the best,
K

top topics

join