It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2 Options Concerning The Murdered DNC staffer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think this is a huge story, but I'm not sure which canidate will benifit or is at fault...

The way I see it there are really only 2 logical conclusions.... Maybe 3 if we count coincidence.

1) Rich was the DNC leak and was murdered to plug said leak. He was assange's source and after his death, assange wants some get back, so he has hinted at his involvement.

2) Russia hacked the DNC because of Trump promising to ease sanctions and improve relations. Russia then handed over the info to wikileaks with instructions to release it mid election. Once Russia's involve my in the hack was discovered, Russia then paid assange to insinuate his source was the dead staffer. Effectively clearing Trump and Russia of allying to interfere and win the election for trump.

There are some puzzle pieces that don't fit..

A) who killed the staffer if Russia was the leak? I guess Russia could have, but seems like overkill.....and they would need to know the FBI knew it was them who hacked the DNC, and that they would need a patsy.

B) if assange is being honest, why hint then not name him as the source. The hint is basically a confirmation. It doesn't make sense to insinuate he was the source and not to confirm it. The insinuation alone is enough to scare off potential leakers, because it is the same thing.

Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
His job title of Voter Expansion Data Director could possibly explain some things. What did he do? Was he just collecting data? Probably not being a director but being so young I doubt he had a lot of access to brass conversations. Maybe he had some information on voter fraud plans in some of the tight counties and how it was going to be manipulated. It's no secret they do it, both parties, but Democrats have a worse record of it by a long shot. Maybe he did not like it being young and naive and wanted to do the right thing? Who knows.....

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think you have to take this death in context. If it were the only one, then your various scenarios come into play. But it isn't. It's five deaths in as many weeks plus a long string of suspicious deaths that trail back years, before Russia or Trump were on the radar. To me that points to the Clinton Machine, or whoever runs the Clinton Machine, which may not be the Clintons themselves.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I truly feel the first scenario is the accurate one.

And I also think Assange is going to clarify his statement in the next few days. But if he doesn't, the fact still remains that Seth was murdered. Thats a big one.

IMO, the Trump-Russia connection isn't nearly as significant as it's getting hyped up to be.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
There is no such thing as coincidence and the number of dead people left in the wake of the Clinton's shenanigans over the years is frightening.

I feel the least he is owed, if he was the person who passed the files to Wikileaks, is to be named.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton is within smelling distance. That's close enough to tell us all we need to know. Unfortunately, it was too close for Mr. Seth Conrad Rich..R.I.P..

No wonder people who work anywhere near Hillary are scared to death (literally sometimes) of her. Debbie Wasserman-Shultz suddenly quit as head of the DNC because just the potential of tainting Godmother Hillary's coronation could have been life-threatening.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It does look a bit shady. I think Assange is telling the truth, however, I think a hint is all we will get. He never really names sources and I don't think he will this time either, even though the source is dead.

There has to be some statistical/Scientific formula/tool or something to explain the deaths though, if it isn't shady.

What I mean is, if Hillary didn't have all those people killed, then statistically we should be able to look at the same people in Trumps life or George W. Bush's life and see the same types and numbers of people with suspicious deaths. Yes...no?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

It does look shady. But, in this case, Assange also looks Shady as in trying to get attention.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The Clinton Dynasty is despotic in every regard...how can anyone support her???

The plane tarmac summit with Bill Clinton and Attorney Genral Lynch was an absolutely despicable example of their fascist power...

One can scarcely imagine George W Bush being allowed the same latitude by a media breathlessly fawning over Hillary and waxing poetic about the 90s....you know, that decade where Bill was banging a White House intern 2 years out of high school...

How in the world does anyone support her...heck, she even broke Bernie sanders will...last I heard Sanders fell into money(somehow) and bought a lakefront mansion in Vermont...

The Clinton Dynasty is Maoist in its operational structure....bribe and/or kill...it's a helluva business model for a fascist dynasty....
Honestly, how does anyone pull the lever for her???
I'm genuinely curious...

-Christosterone
edit on 10-8-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

The plane tarmac summit with Bill Clinton and Attorney Genral Lynch was an absolutely despicable example of their fascist power...

One can scarcely imagine George W Bush being allowed the same latitude by a media breathlessly fawning over Hillary and waxing poetic about the 90s....you know, that decade where Bill was banging a White House intern 2 years out of high school...

How in the world does anyone support her...heck, she even broke Bernie sanders will...last I heard Sanders fell into money(somehow) and bought a lakefront mansion in Vermont...

The Clinton Dynasty is Maoist in its operational structure....bribe and/or kill...it's a helluva business model for a fascist dynasty....
I'm genuinely curious...

-Christosterone

I have this conversation with my wife all the time on why would people support her. We are both educated people and we just don't understand it. Then we see all the hate on Trump with no evidence of racism or hatred to any culture. If anything it's the DNC calling Hispanics taco bowls in emails. I'm not saying Trump is an angel, he's not but come on, what do people like Hillary do who abuse their power do when they get more power? Yeah, they abuse it even more!!! It will be 10X worse if she is elected I know that much. She also has like 30 pending lawsuits against her for FOIA violations that Obama tried to throw out. INSANE.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

I'm genuinely curious...

-Christosterone

I have this conversation with my wife all the time on why would people support her. We are both educated people and we just don't understand it. Then we see all the hate on Trump with no evidence of racism or hatred to any culture. If anything it's the DNC calling Hispanics taco bowls in emails. I'm not saying Trump is an angel, he's not but come on, what do people like Hillary do who abuse their power do when they get more power? Yeah, they abuse it even more!!! It will be 10X worse if she is elected I know that much. She also has like 30 pending lawsuits against her for FOIA violations that Obama tried to throw out. INSANE.

That's the issue though. My wife and I are highly educated also and we see right through Trump...we don't think he's a racist so to speak as much as he's a spiteful, hateful Jerk. In any other election we would both vote Democrat. But that choice is Hillary, So we're both probably voting third party, either green or libertarian this time around.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

I hear you. I voted for Perot, Nader...this time though I know if she gets in we are all doomed. Trump does not know the system so he won't be able to do much but her, she knows all the tricks of the trade and will have almost every 3 letter agency in her back pocket. Already does. It would be the biggest criminal organization the world has ever seen. No limit or ability to stop it.

I'm genuinely curious...

-Christosterone

That's the issue though. My wife and I are highly educated also and we see right through Trump...we don't think he's a racist so to speak as much as he's a spiteful, hateful Jerk. In any other election we would both vote Democrat. But that choice is Hillary, So we're both probably voting third party, either green or libertarian this time around.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

His job title of Voter Expansion Data Director could possibly explain some things. What did he do? Was he just collecting data? Probably not being a director but being so young I doubt he had a lot of access to brass conversations. Maybe he had some information on voter fraud plans in some of the tight counties and how it was going to be manipulated. It's no secret they do it, both parties, but Democrats have a worse record of it by a long shot. Maybe he did not like it being young and naive and wanted to do the right thing? Who knows.....

Unless he was an IT guru. Obviously he had a data entry type job and access to the databases.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

I truly feel the first scenario is the accurate one.

And I also think Assange is going to clarify his statement in the next few days. But if he doesn't, the fact still remains that Seth was murdered. Thats a big one.

IMO, the Trump-Russia connection isn't nearly as significant as it's getting hyped up to be.

Assange has lied and mislead ALOT before...claiming that "more info was comming" then never releasing anything...and such.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I'm genuinely curious...

-Christosterone

George W lied us into a war then gave the GARGANTUAN rebuild contract in Iraq/afganitan. The most corrupt act in modern political history.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

George W lied us into a war then gave the GARGANTUAN rebuild contract in Iraq/afganitan. The most corrupt act in modern political history.

Please tell us how Bush connects with the death of this person .
Please do....

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Please tell us how Bush connects with the death of this person .
Please do....

I was replying to a specific post.

new topics

top topics

join