It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary may be killed off "fake death"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Now before you read this note i do not want hillary to die or get hurt this is just a gut feeling i have.

My educated guess on what might happen in a few months. Hillary's investors cannot afford to spend money propping up a losing pony so my guess is they will shift support somewhere. However leaving hillary to the public could prove dangerous as she is up to her eye balls in court cases that could send her to prison which would scare powerful people as hillary has information on them.
So they will have her death faked. The DNC is already destroyed and we will see the raise of a 3rd party agaisnt trump.
I know im probably not the first person to say this but i believe this is actually what they want. We will spend all our time talking about trump and hillary but the 3rd party candidate will be relatively unknown. They will come in and be universally liked however this person is going to sell us out big time as they are bought and paid for. It will not be bernie sanders.

Whats your guess on the coming election?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

It appears that Hillary is doing just fine and is in a good position. I don't see her getting out of the race.

Like it or not, Hillary will win.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Hope Hillary wins, Trump is a narcissistic joke, who does not understand how WORLD politics work. He has also done "crooked" business ventures. I get sick of his name calling, he is a big baby. Hillary needs to say sticks and stones, maybe that would shut him up.

I thought the same about Obama as you OP do about Hillary, glad I was wrong back then!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
My guess ?, POTUS Kaine

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Even if 90 per cent vote for Trump Hillary will be President so no your scenario is not likely,more likely is a lot more people concerned about a Hillary Presidency die before election day.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hillary will not allow a fake death. She will move heaven and earth to be the first woman president and first husband and wife team to be president.
edit on 10-8-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Why would they fake her death? Wouldn't they just off her?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I hope that BOTH Trump and Clinton back out of the race "for the good of The People" and then BOTH give back the $$$ they BOTH have extorted from The People. Then they BOTH shuffle off into the sunset never to be heard from again.

This beats Prison for One and for One they won't commit suicide by shooting their self in the head (back of) 4x.

Then the whole Legislature sees this as the 'right thing to do' and the spots are then taken by volunteers.

Now I'll put the top back on this glue I've been using...

Stay Hydrated...

P.S. I'm thinking about "Our Money" and both of these turds would spend it like it was going out of style...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

We will spend all our time talking about trump and hillary but the 3rd party candidate will be relatively unknown. They will come in and be universally liked however this person is going to sell us out big time as they are bought and paid for. It will not be bernie sanders.

I have seen this epidose before, and no it won't be Bernie the Bolt, it will be our good friend Jesus...not to sure which one though, there's at least a half-dozen or so running about.
edit on 10-8-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Everyone keeps discussing Hillary as if she's going to last long enough to be on the November 8th ballot. If she doesn't do herself in (health wise) by then, some cataclysmic development will.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

She had to run, she owes too many people for all of the donations
and cover ups. I could see her health failing, her previous blood
clots, thyroid issues, concussions, etc.

She is too power hungry to live in a secluded way....imo.
I think she will at all costs stay in to election day.

originally posted by: introvert

Hillary will not win. Like it or not....

edit on 10-8-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

She had to run, she owes too many people for all of the donations
and cover ups. I could see her health failing, her previous blood
clots, thyroid issues, concussions, etc.

She is too power hungry to live in a secluded way....imo.
I think she will at all costs stay in to election day.

originally posted by: introvert

Hillary will not win. Like it or not....

You forgot head injuries that may have caused the blood clots. Know what the medical term is ? TIA. Know what that leads to ? Full strokes.
Know what else leads to the above ? Stress . With all the hammering on her corruption , Hillary is now under a lot of stress. Moreso than before. Everyone involved is now finding it more difficult , day by day , to deflect , deride , all this away.
Now the police are reopening the robbery/murder of the "potential" DNC leak to Assange.
So , Hillary may win but what price victory ?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Can't blame trump or hillary
Blame those voting

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Wait.. If she owes people, why would they let her fall? They would do anything for her to gain the power they invested in her for.

Capitalism, baby!

I don't care who wins, as long as it is neither Mr. Trump nor Mrs. Clinton.. One can wish, I know.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Everyone keeps discussing Hillary as if she's going to last long enough to be on the November 8th ballot. If she doesn't do herself in (health wise) by then, some cataclysmic development will.

Allow me to screw on my tinfoil ...

With all this talk about brain issues and Hillary, all I can suddenly keep thinking is "No! Not the deadly head wound ..."

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

she owes too many people for all of the donations and cover ups

Yes, and the people she owes are not people to be trifled with. She'll continue to run if she has to do so as a head in a jar.

I still think she's going to lose. She's just too obviously corrupt, untruthful and self-dealing to be elected IMHO. I've been wrong before, however. Just like when I confidently cast my ballot for Dukakis way back before I had any sense.

Yeah, Trump is a bastard. But he's OUR bastard.
And I think he has a Yuge amount of support that won't be seen until election day.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Teflon hilary will be fine she is the chosen one and the corrupted system is behind her.

I dont wish ill or death on anyone, but her and the establishment have done some evil $h1t and im not even religious. It appears that officials at the level are rptton to the core.

new topics

top topics

join