It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do pictures show Clinton concussion causing Vertigo at rally?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaYote
And you'd think she'd quit wearing those creepy, outdated, pointy toe shoes. There are much more fashionable and stable footwear options available.

But, then again, the shoe's reflect the person --- neither fashionable or stable -- but yes: she's very creepy, outdated and pointy.

Her mama always said you can tell a lot about a person by their shoes. Where they going, where they been. I'm more concerned about what she's hiding beneath those over sized trench coat blouses that damn near reach her knees.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Tell me why she would need to be supported?

Hmmmm.
Maybe because she can't be trusted to stand alone on a flat level surface?

Probably the same reason that she falls getting on airplanes and needs to be helped up a huge flight of NINE stairs.

Her brain is damaged.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

If I wanted to get petty about her health, I could easily refer back to when Republicans voted for Mr. Conservative hero of the Century, Ronald Reagan a second time when it was already becoming clear that he was well on his way into Alzheimers.

That was before the days of the Internet and social media. Can you imagine the discussions here on ATS if we had had that kind of ability to communicate and share information back then?! His re-election may not have been so assured.

Good point Queen. These things are more out in the open now, such as legitimate concerns over Clinton's health. (which by the way, I am concerned too. )But to clarify, there were at the time, indications for those of us who were not caught up in the Reagan Myth to see that he was not, 'all there'.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Diazepam casts a yyuuuggggeeeee shadow...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Sure wish we knew exactly what that is used for. Something there is really disturbing. Inquiring minds want to know....American minds want (and deserve) to know.

Does the Secret Service carry those 'flashlights' at Trump rallies?
edit on 10-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I'm more concerned about what she's hiding beneath those over sized trench coat blouses that damn near reach her knees.

I saw an article yesterday that says she is covering up a defibrillator that she wears. They had a photo of her without the trenchcoat top on and there were obvious lumps under her clothing.
I like to think it is just to cover up her Depends adult diapers.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lol... Could be why she had a brainfart in her last speech too, and paused because she couldn't remember what she was going to say next.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well, at least she hasn't been sick over the Chinese president..yet!

Gin

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: DupontDeux

Because she is an old lady (or hag, if you like).

Since you have shown yourself as an ageist, you do realize crazyman is older than she is, right?

Yet he has no problems...

Gin

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
Her mama always said you can tell a lot about a person by their shoes. Where they going, where they been. I'm more concerned about what she's hiding beneath those over sized trench coat blouses that damn near reach her knees.

A bullet-proof vest and adult sized diapers that she needs to hide beneath those clothes, in case she gets under another sniper fire.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

If I wanted to get petty about her health, I could easily refer back to when Republicans voted for Mr. Conservative hero of the Century, Ronald Reagan a second time when it was already becoming clear that he was well on his way into Alzheimers.

That was before the days of the Internet and social media. Can you imagine the discussions here on ATS if we had had that kind of ability to communicate and share information back then?! His re-election may not have been so assured.

Good point Queen. These things are more out in the open now, such as legitimate concerns over Clinton's health. (which by the way, I am concerned too. )But to clarify, there were at the time, indications for those of us who were not caught up in the Reagan Myth to see that he was not, 'all there'.

Reagan was riding horses after doing 8 years in the White House.
Let's see Hillary ride a horse right now.
Then let's see her survive being thrown from one.... and he was 78 years old when this happened: New York Times

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

There's a larger view at this link: PIC

I'd say you are correct! It looks like that *cough* flashlight.

What is that?

Gin

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

There's a larger view at this link: PIC

I'd say you are correct! It looks like that *cough* flashlight.

Just a flashlight for use in broad daylight. Nothing suspicious at all.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
That's the Diazepam injector to save her if she has a seizure.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Makes sense. I've always wondered why she didn't wear normal clothing. It's not like the media is going to check on it or anything. Defibrillator, extra kevlar, a gun, a spare diaper...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
And what's this under his jacket:

?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
That's the Diazepam injector to save her if she has a seizure.

Very interesting. I wonder why they would hold it out in the open like that.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Whoa. At first I though that was just a shadow on the inside of his coat, but blowing the pic up, it looks like some kind of bag. For what?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
And what's this under his jacket:

?

That's a winky warmer...sheeesh!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join