It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's thin skin... Remembering happier times.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

So what comments or series of comments suggests he is thin skinned?? If someone could help me out here.
a reply to: Swills

I am a Trump supporter, but my question really has not been answered. You seem well versed on the topic, if you could help point out some examples, it may sway my opinion.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Admittedly I do support Trump, and I don't think that is a secret. But thin-skinned implies a weakness to words, which is what the anti-Trump crowd seems to display en masse.

Let me guess, Trump said something you don't like?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Jesus, and here is the prime example of everything that is wrong with you Trump supporters, you all embrace ignorance and completely deny reality.

I can't wait for November to be over and Trump not in the White House.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Seriously? We have to prove to you he's thinned skinned? Have you not been paying attention at all this election?

I'm sure if I did waste my time trying to prove to you how thin skinned he is you would just deny it. You supporters continue to defend and make excuses for him so why would you stop now?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Yes you have to prove it. Remember the burden of proof is on the accuser. So far the only poof i hear is "he is rude, mean, racist, (insert nameto-call here), therefore he is thin skinned." Thats not very convincing, nor does it accurately describe someone with thin skin.
edit on 8/10/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

But... if it is so obvious it can't possibly take that much time to prove... though you can spend your time as you see fit.
edit on 10-8-2016 by chronfucius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Between the body-shaming, the comparisons to Hitler and the irony of calling Tump a bully while at the same time calling him names, Trump has repeatedly proven his proverbial skin is ironclad.

His think skin is his biggest weakness. He has destroyed his own campaign by over reacting and getting crazy. Their is a reason the campaign is trying keep him on scripted speeches and off of twitter.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I figure 'think skin' is a typo, but I don't know if you meant 'thin skin' or 'thick' skin as they are both only one letter off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join