It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Memo: Strategy Was To Provide ‘SAFE SPACE’ For Voters Called ‘Bigots’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
In the sacred word of my Darth Lord Cheney, may his hunting rifle forever be loaded....

So?

It was a 410 shotgun LOL

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So you're ok with voter suppression efforts against American "opponents", but wouldn't like them against yourself. Honestly, that's pretty repulsive, man. How on earth can you ever complain about political corruption when you admit that you "won't lose any sleep over it" as long as the corruption benefits you? Because make no mistake, voter suppression is political corruption.

That's like the people who complain about illegal immigrants, then turn around and hire them for cheaper labor. Or like the people who complain about welfare and food stamps, but personally used those programs when they were in hard times.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So you're ok with voter suppression efforts against American "opponents", but wouldn't like them against yourself. Honestly, that's pretty repulsive, man. How on earth can you ever complain about political corruption when you admit that you "won't lose any sleep over it" as long as the corruption benefits you? Because make no mistake, voter suppression is political corruption.

Corruption and oppression is OK as long as it benefits me and mine is the cornerstone foundation of every tyrannical government. Make no mistake, Trump and his supporters are selling tyranny...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: buster2010
Most of the racist and bigots are already in Trumps camp

#BLM, La Raza, SPLC, and the New Black Panthers are in Trump's camp now? WOW! That'll certainly help us in November. Excellent!

The tp members more than equal those groups so Don has all the racist he needs. And if they can find enough sets of jumper cables it should be good for Donnie.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: Indigo5

Yet another "you can't make this stuff up" story. Bravo!

But really, bigots and racists should not have to hear that they are bigots and racists. It hurts their little feelers.

These "bigots" and "racists" that have been branded such because their opinion or experience differs from yours...and their opinion differs from yours, are part of the American population. Regardless that you disagree with them, regardless that you may wish them dead or gone...they have every right to have an opinion that differs from yours or the majority and live life, work, love and vote as much as anyone else.

Unless of course, you feel you have some supreme right to strip anyone you consider an idiot of their Constitutional rights?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Corruption and oppression is OK as long as it benefits me and mine is the cornerstone foundation of every tyrannical government. Make no mistake, Trump and his supporters are selling tyranny...

While none have more greatly & overtly displayed corruption like the current Dem Machine, which says a lot since the GOP is the same kind of animal / the same animal when you get down to it. Make no mistake, Hillary and her supporters are ramming bonafide Nu-Nazism down our throats.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Lol. I don't think Trump and his supporters could get any more pathetic.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The more I hear how racist bigoted and stupid I am, I can't help thinking of how many intellectuals and smart people wound up with the short end of the stick by their intellectual inferiors.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Trump’s campaign strategy during the 2016 primary season specifically targeted voters who “have been called ‘stupid,’ ‘racists,’ and ‘bigots'” by “elites,” according to the memo.

You do realize that the SJW obsessed Ruling Establishment has labelled all non-SJW's all of that plus a whole lot more words along those lines (you know what words I'm talking about, dontcha)?

Anyone not PC is been all but officially declared as certifiable of all of that, as well as anyone against Obama, Hillary, their wars they started like in Syria, along with thing like multinational corporatist "Globalism" (that the left absolutely worships nowadays).
edit on 2-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join