It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood Hypocrite Will Smith Calls for a Cleanse of Trump and His Supporters

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
"Cleanse itself of Trump supporters"? That sounds familiar.. . "Germany must cleanse itself of the Jewish vermin"... That's right now I remember where I heard it...And the left calls Trump a Nazi? Sounds like psychological projection to me.

Cleanse the USA of hate and rejection for any race/religion in this case muslims. What he said was very clear, people are really weird on here.

No, there is a clear double standard.

If it was clear to you that he simply meant to cleanse the US of hatred and bigotry, not actually round people up and kill them, then do you also agree that when Trump said the 2nd Amendment supporters will stop Hillary, it was clear as a bell that he meant through political avenues like they have stopped every other anti-gun legislation and action to date and not by assassinating her?

If not, then you are part of the problem and just as weird as anyone else on here.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
"Cleanse itself of Trump supporters"? That sounds familiar.. . "Germany must cleanse itself of the Jewish vermin"... That's right now I remember where I heard it...And the left calls Trump a Nazi? Sounds like psychological projection to me.

Cleanse the USA of hate and rejection for any race/religion in this case muslims. What he said was very clear, people are really weird on here.

No, there is a clear double standard.

If it was clear to you that he simply meant to cleanse the US of hatred and bigotry, not actually round people up and kill them, then do you also agree that when Trump said the 2nd Amendment supporters will stop Hillary, it was clear as a bell that he meant through political avenues like they have stopped every other anti-gun legislation and action to date and not by assassinating her?

If not, then you are part of the problem and just as weird as anyone else on here.

Lol not actually round people up and kill them? You are hilarious! I am not interested in any other subject being added in, this is about a couple of sentences said by an american guy being interviewed in a muslim country wanting to alleviate some anger.Simple!Duh.

Smith then voiced his disappointment in the Republican nominee for
president, Donald Trump, and his loyal followers. The GOP candidate has
repeatedly said he would ban Muslim immigration to the United States.
“As painful as it is to hear Donald Trump talk and as embarrassing as it is as an
American to hear him talk, I think it’s good,” the 47-year-old said. “We get to
know who people are and now we get to cleanse it out of our country.”

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I look at all the people, all the media and see Trump HATERS. Yes...HATERS. As bad as the KKK, as bad as a real racist, as bad as someone who wants to kill gay people, as bad as anyone that thinks a woman's place is in the kitchen. These "people" are also the first to call out anyone else who hates...but only when it is a group they support.

These my friends are liars, hypocrites and the enemy. But I truly thank them for hating Trump. I thank them from the bottom of my heart for being such hateful scum. Why? Because it makes it easy to identify MY enemy. Because, you see...all those who hate Trump happen to be people, groups and mindsets that I hate.

So...even if Trump doesn't win, even if that vile pig Hillary gets elected. You have shown me the enemy. I know you all now. And I will do everything in my power to tear you down. I hope and believe there are many, many others that wish to see you all fall. From Obama down to specific news "reporters". You've laid your cards on the table, and we WON'T forget.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I look at all the people, all the media and see Trump HATERS. Yes...HATERS. As bad as the KKK, as bad as a real racist, as bad as someone who wants to kill gay people, as bad as anyone that thinks a woman's place is in the kitchen. These "people" are also the first to call out anyone else who hates...but only when it is a group they support.

These my friends are liars, hypocrites and the enemy. But I truly thank them for hating Trump. I thank them from the bottom of my heart for being such hateful scum. Why? Because it makes it easy to identify MY enemy. Because, you see...all those who hate Trump happen to be people, groups and mindsets that I hate.

So...even if Trump doesn't win, even if that vile pig Hillary gets elected. You have shown me the enemy. I know you all now. And I will do everything in my power to tear you down. I hope and believe there are many, many others that wish to see you all fall. From Obama down to specific news "reporters". You've laid your cards on the table, and we WON'T forget.

So you post a hate filled reply ranting about trump haters? Well done.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
a reply to: nenothtu
I don't need a 'safe space', I just find it laughable how many people say he shouldn't have said what he did, will no longer watch his films because of what he said but are the first people to say that anyone who disagrees with them or their right to speak don't know what the first amendment means. Would you like me to draw pictures for you to help with your comprehension of that?

I notice I'm not the only person on this thread to have disagreed with you - maybe you are just following your own sad little path of denial.

Yes, please do draw a picture for me. Save me from myself and my sad little path of denial. Educate my pathetic little Neanderthalian intellect.

Make sure you include in your picture a more direct path from "I'll spend my money as an individual consumer as I see fit" to "Mr. Smith's First Amendment rights are being trampled by my decision as an individual citizen to spend my money as I wish, which of course I have no right to do, because... Mr Smith".

It might help to include little stars around the part where that decision is an individual mandate dictated by government to violate the Constitution in the matter, which would of course negate the individual choice, both in the matter of spending their cash, and in the matter of speaking their mind.

Perhaps colors would assist, too. You know how we of small intellect just love colors!

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you also include a cartoon bubble (I loves me some cartoons! They're mostly pictures, y'know?) regarding how the Constitution moved from being a contract between the government and the citizens to being a document that suddenly applies the constraints meant for government on the citizens instead?

Thanks, mister! I'll wait!

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I am fairly certain that if this actually happens, it will have to detour through Obamacare somehow in order to reach its objective.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I would have been more than happy to if you hadn't missed the boat by several weeks.

That does make me feel really bad seeing as you obviously need help of some kind, but, time and tide and all that.

Good luck!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join