It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood Hypocrite Will Smith Calls for a Cleanse of Trump and His Supporters

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010
Will Smith is a joke, he's one of those "poor me
I'm black oh poor me" guys.

Poor me, black Will Smith. He's been rich and famous since the Fresh Prince of Belair days. He wouldn't know black if he got slapped in the face with a fried chicken leg.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The whining of Trump worshippers is getting unbearable.
Y'all were praising the Hollywood actor Clint Eastwood just couple of days ago and now you are bashing Will Smith for doing exactly the same Clint did, expressing his political views?
How dare that "worthless" Hollywood n***er speak his mind ?! Right ?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'm just going to pretend Will Smith didn't say that so I can continue to enjoy his movies. Ignorance is bliss!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

This is the result of years and years of social engineering. The people behind the scenes are overjoyed that all of this is happening. Hollywood is a major part of this program. Every single Hollywood/TV/Music production is designed to impart opinions and shape world views. We are in big trouble if people don't start waking up.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Holy crap on a cracker. I have never seen a bigger gathering of utter utter utter hypocrites in my life.

And FYI. He's entitled to his opinion. Jaw dropping hypocrisy

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Obviously he's not landing any good paying roles; probably his way of ingratiating himself to his hollywood masters so thye'll throw him a bone.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Because if we don't agree with Will Smith's racists comments we are automatically a Trump supporter.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobotBomb

Because if we don't agree with Will Smith's racists comments we are automatically a Trump supporter.

Oh suck it up you snowflake, stop being such a PC princess. What part of what Mr. Smith said was racist ? For the record, same people in this thread who are calling Mr.Smith an ignorant actor were praising another actor for endorsing Trump just a couple of days ago.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Please explain to me how i am a snowflake or a PC princess?

Seems like Mr. Smith wanting to "cleanse" people he doesn't agree with and speech he doesn't agree with is the snowflake and PC princess.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: intrptr

Obviously he's not landing any good paying roles; probably his way of ingratiating himself to his hollywood masters so they'll throw him a bone.

Actors job is role play. For money or to sell us something.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Oh suck it up you snowflake, stop being such a PC princess. What part of what Mr. Smith said was racist ? For the record, same people in this thread who are calling Mr.Smith an ignorant actor were praising another actor for endorsing Trump just a couple of days ago.

You talking about Jon Voight?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I don't think you're allowed to have your opinion be taken seriously if you're impressionable enough to be taken in by Scientology.

Pfft... can all these celebrities just shut up for once, we have already heard their script a thousand times, we already know what you're gonna say.. shut up you sanctimonious pricks!

What I wouldn't do to punch George Clooney in the face..

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
remember everyone Actors ae all a part of F.A.G. LOL!!!! Actually SAG(doh)
edit on 16000000ppam by yuppa because: oops

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Well he would defend against a man that actually is about doing something about American rather then see it go down the drain. Obama is a nice guy but he does not hold any power as a president. He cant do anything without others say so, being the president these days of America is not the power it used to be. When you have foreign affairs holding more power then the white house you know something is up.

(post by 3danimator2014 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

No we can just tell. I can't say how, my post will be removed. But we can always tell a trump supporter

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
The whining of Trump worshippers is getting unbearable.
Y'all were praising the Hollywood actor Clint Eastwood just couple of days ago and now you are bashing Will Smith for doing exactly the same Clint did, expressing his political views?
How dare that "worthless" Hollywood n***er speak his mind ?! Right ?

Please you cant do that

You can't tell the truth

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: amazing

I didn't take his statement to mean like "ethnic cleansing" or anything like that. I took it to mean, we'll clean em out with our votes or something of that nature.

He is talking about Trump's words against Muslim immigrants. The OP article is deliberately misleading and I would assume that was done because of race hate.

(CNN)Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called Monday for barring all Muslims from entering the United States.

www.cnn.com...

Yep. You got it in one. And all the hate filled followers for a line to reply. Typical day . Very sad to see.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Well its about time some blacks get their minds cleaned up about many things. Their attitudes towards white folk would be a good place to start.

Are you for real?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join