It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Director mentions SAI, chemtrail people go nuts.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

In this video, you can hear the Director of the CIA make a mention of geo-engineering. He only mentions is as a potential use, just as everyone who has talked about it in the past, but for some reason, the chemtrail community has latched onto it as proof of something. the claim is, it's proof that chemtrails are real. Not sure how to get to that point from what he said, other than paranoia in overdrive.

But at the end of the video, you have an ANONYMOUS type voice talking about cloud seeding, and referencing that to chemtrails as well. At this stage of the game you have to wonder, is it constantly new people coming into the chemtrail discussion and they simply aren't informed enough to understand cloud seeding, or are these the same folks that have been in this discussion for years and they are too damn stupid to grasp what cloud seeding really is? I honestly don't know.

But if anyone can watch the video and point out where exactly anyone admitted to anything, that would be super.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Nothing happened in Roswell, and if did, it was aliens (not military)
Chemtrails are not being sprayed, and if something goes on there, its cloud seeding. (not poisoning)

Have you noticed how many people do not believe in cloud seeding? i know an engineer, smart as what, but a total robot,
laughed at me, when i spoke of cloud seeding. So funny.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

not sure where your post came from, but Roswell doesn't have anything to do with trails in the sky.
Cloud seeding is done above the clouds, so you can't see it from the ground. It also has nothing to do with trails in the sky.
And since you can call up Weather Modification Inc. and ask them to come seed clouds in your area, it's kind of hard to deny cloud seeding as an actual thing.

www.weathermodification.com...
Weather Modification Inc.
3802 20th St. N
Fargo, ND 58102 USA
Fax: 1-701-235-9717
Phone: 1-701-235-5500
Email: info@weathermod.com

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Just made a point, about how when peeps know something happened, or is happening "they" offer us a perfectly good reasonable explanation,

I know about cloud seeding, and wonder why some educated and smart individuals do not.

Sorry if my point is hard to figure out, no sleep for about five days, moving to another location.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

get some rest. Hope the move went well.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

But you do make some of us wonder about what you really know about the Roswell crash. You have read all of the important books on the event and concluded that hundreds of people lied and that it actually was a aluminum foil weather balloon that caused such a stir?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

In this video, you can hear the Director of the CIA make a mention of geo-engineering. He only mentions is as a potential use, just as everyone who has talked about it in the past, but for some reason, the chemtrail community has latched onto it as proof of something. the claim is, it's proof that chemtrails are real. Not sure how to get to that point from what he said, other than paranoia in overdrive.

But at the end of the video, you have an ANONYMOUS type voice talking about cloud seeding, and referencing that to chemtrails as well. At this stage of the game you have to wonder, is it constantly new people coming into the chemtrail discussion and they simply aren't informed enough to understand cloud seeding, or are these the same folks that have been in this discussion for years and they are too damn stupid to grasp what cloud seeding really is? I honestly don't know.

But if anyone can watch the video and point out where exactly anyone admitted to anything, that would be super.

How many videos aren't there supposedly 'proving' chemtrails are real? Yet, every single time, they crumble under the slightest bit of scrutiny, to the point that the '100% proof' moniker has become a bit of a meme among debunkers.

I guess all these claims of 'proof' actually point to the painful lack of proof, in the face of the deep desire to finally find vindication, the deep desire to finally show all these skeptics that the believers were right after all. I look at every video claiming 'proof' of chemtrails being real in that context, and truth be told it's a bit of a sad show.

But oh well, an ego doesn't like to see it's cherished beliefs challenged. Apparently the chemtrail myth is part of a bigger picture, a bigger house of cards, and once one of the cards gets pulled away, the whole structure is at risk of collapsing.

The lack of in depth and meaningful discussion regarding 'chemtrails' indicates to me that the kind of people who join this kind of bandwagon are convinced by something other than credible evidence, independent verifyability, reproducibility and other lofty hallmarks that signify the scientific method.

Instead what we see is that the feeling of being important, being in the know of the most important subject EVER, the idea of being one of the 'awakened ones' whereas everyone who believes otherwise are considered sheeple, being part of a community with similar beliefs, the feeling of trying to save humankind in the face of great evil, the feeling of being a hero in the face of great resistance, a sense of incredible urgency, etc play very big parts in the chemtrail beliefsystem.

These are actually all trademarks of cult-thinking. I suppose it can all be very exciting, but sadly (or luckily) there's nothing to it.
edit on 8201610 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: payt69

Hold on to whatever lie gets us through.
- In flames--Reroute to remain.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Hold on to whatever lie gets us through.
- In flames--Reroute to remain.

Adaequatio intellectus et rei

and

Adversus solem ne loquitor

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

In this video, you can hear the Director of the CIA make a mention of geo-engineering.

Something that has long been suggestested and which continues to be investugated as a possible "cure" for global warming, though most research suggests its more trouble than it is worth.

But at the end of the video, you have an ANONYMOUS type voice talking about cloud seeding

Which is, of course, a completely separate issue and something that has been big business in the USA and other countries for decades.

Its a bit like comparing selling popcorn (cloud seeding - something rather common that has been going on for a very long time, and not very sinister) with building a space station on Mars (deliberate atmospheric geoengineering - something we might one day do, but havent actually started yet)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Of course, none of this has any bearing on "chemtrails" since "chemtrails" are lines of dihydrogen monoxide crystals. And nothing more. They cant be. If they were anything else, we would not be able to see them .....

(the elephant in the room that chemtrail hoaxers - because thats what it is, though the motive remains a mystery - would rather you didnt see
)
edit on 11-8-2016 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Non possunt oculi naturam noscere rerum.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

parse it to : " chemtrail people go nits " - still accurate and covers all eventualities

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Not a lot you can do about those planes who do leave miles and miles of chemtrails.
Even H2o (water) is chemical Hydrogen and 2 ogygen.

If it was to cool the earth down, they could spray above the oceans, but they don't.
The trails are seeded starting just before the coast and above land, never above the oceans.

I used to be a stargazer, but the stars have gone.
Those days that the milky-way is in full view are extremely rare these days.

But I have to say, that the spraying has been reduced lately.

I am a hobby farmer too, just several vegetables and a few herbs, but had huge crop-losses.

This summer is the best summer we have had in years.

With a real (iron) metal-dome, it ain't no fun to be outside.

I saw an interview from project Camelot, with Kerry and did hear that those planes could be drones.

That makes a lot of sense, although Kerry, was quick to say, she did not think that was the case.

But I have been with the air force and know for a fact, that we had the possibility already in 1987,, to let planes fly without a pilot.

Like they do now with the old f-104 phantoms, turn them into drones to become real live targets for real practice.
In 1987 I was on a flight from Goose bay to Amsterdam and back then we flew, approached Schiphol, landed and did even taxi to the gate on autopilot.

Extra, besides the plane can be taken over in a hijack case, most planes can be taken over by any android too.
A Dutch guy tried to alert Schiphol KLM, but got never even so much as a reply.

So he took a flight and showed how he could take control with his phone over the plane.
He made it public on youtube and was jailed.

After 4 days, he got 14 days extra, so the authority had more time time to sort things out.
But he was suddenly released and stated the whole event was a joke.

A Joke?

After 4 days in a police-station getting an other 14 days...that means there is something to go on.
I guess, a deal was made.

He did not show how he did it, but he did wiggle the plane a bit.
As if first the right engine got more fuel and back to normal and then the left side engine a little more and back to normal again.

So there are countermeasures, but you have to be close to the plane or in it.
A android-phone will never reach a plane high up in the sky.

Once those spray-planes are high and dry, there ain't much you can do.
You have to be close and then have the skills.
I neither have the skills to bring them down with my android.

The planes that did spray, were never civilian passenger jets.

On youtube was a near collision shown, with a spraying plane, a kc-135.
The pilots got almost a heart attack and reported the incident.
The spraying plane flew without transponder.

My guess is that indeed the planes are drones, big kc-135 drones.

The airforce has to be onboard.
They have to know what plane does spray and what plane they have to intercept with their QRA fighter.

edit on 12-8-2016 by Wasta because: edit

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wasta
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Not a lot you can do about those planes who do leave miles and miles of chemtrails.
Even H2o (water) is chemical Hydrogen and 2 ogygen.

If it was to cool the earth down, they could spray above the oceans, but they don't.
The trails are seeded starting just before the coast and above land, never above the oceans.

But a pure science fact is that for every tone of jet fuel burned, 1.24 tones of water is created.
www.chacha.com...

So while planes fly, every one of them seems to be capable of producing trails. And not the scary "out to get you" trails, but the benign "hey that just a man made cloud" kind of trail.

You don't see as many trails in the sky during the heat of summer due to conditions where planes fly being a bit less cold right now. They will be back very soon, when the weather cools down.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Whether they spray or not has to do with the amount of uv (ultra violet)

Ordinary passenger-planes leave no chemtrails, just contrails which dissolve within a few seconds.
Always, even when it is cold.
Just like your breath on a very cold day.

Chemtrails are ONLY left behind by military planes.
Those planes fly without the transponder signal.

They don't show up on www.flightradar24.com...
Those trails evolve into a misty haze, covering the whole sky.

They are seeded on sunny days when there is a lot of uv-radiation.
That's why it's called SRM or Solar Radiation Management.

When the radiation hits the screen of aluminium, barium and strontium, the uv looses power.
So less harmful radiation is hitting the earth.

Chemtrails turn in to a sunscreen against uv radiation.
Something the ozone-layer used to do.

On the southern hemisphere the chemtrails are seeded in Chile, Argentine, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand etc and in the northern part chemtrails are seeded in Canada, USA, Europe, Russia and China.

So chemtrails are seeded near the poles.
The misty, siky haze is never seeded above the sea.
Or it has to be very close to land.

So it's not a weather modification or a anti global warming program ,
what we are dealing with here.
Just a Solar Radiation management program.

edit on 19-9-2016 by Wasta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Wasta

Then why do I see commercial planes leaving persistent contrails every day? I watch commercial flights leave contrails that go from horizon to horizon many times a day, every day.
edit on 9/19/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Well then why do I see sunny hot miserable days with no supposed chemtrail?

And why is it when one talks about chemtrails this is what you get...or at least from those supposed chemtrail experts that push the crap.

They swear that commercial jets are the one's spraying...but you say military...oh the confusion make's my brain hurt.

Not really but it does make me laugh at all the silliness one says about something that noone has ever proven to be real.

And that is in the 20 years this hoax has been pushed.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

And if you see ONE commercial plane leaving a persistent trail, your entire theory is shot to hell.
I like it when believers put things in such a nice neat little box.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

In this video, you can hear the Director of the CIA make a mention of geo-engineering. He only mentions is as a potential use, just as everyone who has talked about it in the past, but for some reason, the chemtrail community has latched onto it as proof of something.

originally posted by: payt69
How many videos aren't there supposedly 'proving' chemtrails are real? Yet, every single time, they crumble under the slightest bit of scrutiny, to the point that the '100% proof' moniker has become a bit of a meme among debunkers.

The public is being programmed incrementally to accept geoengineering by a number of high level people talking about using it in the future. As far as I'm concerned, that's all this vid shows.

Solar radiation management (aka chemtrails) is real enough and lawsuits have recently been filed against the government players of this tech. I'd post my own photos but it appears that I have not been able to upload it sucessfully to ATS. I have to say, I'm somewhat disappointed at the lack of knowledge displayed in this thread.

Want science-based proof? Go here and spend an afternoon:

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

Oh, and various forms of geoengineering chemicals are definitely sprayed over the oceans.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join