It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Questions about ATS functionality.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'm sure any mod can answer these, and chances are this is not the first time these queries have been raised either.

1. When using my laptop, why does the drop-down function (to access uploads/profile etc) not work on the live page?

2. Have you considered adding a 'next' and 'previous' option for the page count? this would be really handy especially on my phone because the numerals are just too small to tap effectively - a series of 2 arrows or something to go to the next/previous or last/first pages, or even keep the numbers (albeit less of them) and add the arrows too? Also, what about the page count thingy also being at the top of the page too?

edit on 10-8-2016 by Sublimecraft because: clarified which device I am using for question 1

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
On the Live page I get Account Messages and Uploads with the drop down but not any of the other options.
Seems to revert to Mobile version on the Live page even though I use Desktop version (I assume you do as well, because)...

With the page numbers I usually just zoom in to tap the next page.
But yes, SC, I'd much prefer a bigger button too.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You make a good point, so I've adjusted my 1st question to clarify that this issue only occurs when I am on my laptop (main device) - I too get the upload, settings and account options with mobile device.

I have fat fingers and the zoom-in function is STARTING TO SH#T ME TO TEARS!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I see what you mean it reverts to mobile view. On my phone I cannot navigate the pages also. Great questions.

new topics

top topics

join