It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy France Alien/Demon Keeps Getting Weirder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
It looks like the figure is bewildered with what he's looking at. Hmmm.... what do humans do with this bike contraption?
LOL. That picture is pretty 'effing creepy. Is it a picture of something supernatural or paranormal? Could be? Very strange either way. It could just be an art project but the blurring aspect really does make it strange.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: HextiraRipply
a reply to: Saturnschild

A lot of times places like military and government buildings are blurred some times high profile businesses but this is just a house in the middle of France so it just keeps making things more and more strange and making more questions.
good point but you are missing something. Just because it's a private home DOES NOT mean there isn't some kind of military/intelligence special operations presence. Trust me, your friggin next door neighbors could be spooks and you'd never know.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

True I didn't think about that, funny to think of top secret government hiding in their little french house with their freaky tiki. lol

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I Googled the picture and there was a discussion on Reddit and quite a few people say they know that it's a weird Rastafarian type wooden statue and the reason it's blurred is because Google maps has automated censorship programs and since this statue looks like a naked person BAM censored. Also the fact that the thing hasn't moved would lend additional credence to that explanation. I'm of the opinion that Aliens, Demons, interdimensional what have you's probably would only show up on film if they wanted to. . . . . . Yeah I know that sounds like squirrel bait. 😂
edit on 10-8-2016 by 191stMIDET because: Technical difficulty

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

I've never heard of auto censorship that's a cool idea. (Don't worry about the paranormal thing, anything's possible)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: smurfy

Forgive my ignorance on the subject, but what would be the point? It's not a live feed...simply a snapshot. If the address is known to terrorists, they'd likely already know what the area looks like, wouldn't they? I mean, the buildings are still there and the location is public, yeah?

It would seem logical that blurring out buildings would only call more attention to them...as evidenced by the OP.

I didn't say that there was a heap of logic in it, but that's what they do, however I was talking in this case about houses that have been used by terorists, or even those houses near to hand.
you can request to have your own house blurred as well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join