It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of how humans from Earth were sent to live on the home planet of the E.T.'s

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The whole Serpo thing was the reason I joined ATS all those years ago!! Here's the thread that started it all ATS Serpo thread and here's a thread which points out all the big holes in the story Proof it was faked.
I was so caught up in the whole Serpo thing, I remember waiting in anticipation for the next release of info and then it all started to fall apart.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I was so caught up in the whole Serpo thing, I remember waiting in anticipation for the next release of info and then it all started to fall apart.

Yep , and me.
I think I found it through Earthfiles , the "information" on the site validated my belief at the time and felt like a back door to a world I already knew existed.
The internet was great back then.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdChillin
a reply to: antiguaEstrella

Prove it wrong. Where are your sources?

I BELIEVE IT! Why do I need to prove it wrong?

Sarcasm much?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Kurokage

Yep , and me.
I think I found it through Earthfiles , the "information" on the site validated my belief at the time and felt like a back door to a world I already knew existed.
The internet was great back then.

Looking back I seemed so naieve wanting it to be true. I remember getting back from work and being excited about being a lerker on this "out there" website called ABOVE top secret and they let ME join!!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The people who make this crap up are not even intelligent enough to keep things consistent:

The visitors had no clocks. They didn't judge or account for time as we did. The visitors found our attempts to account for time strange.

When the sun was at a particular point on the tower, it meant the visitors had to do a particular thing.

OK so you mean like a SUN dial, a solar clock lol

Communication was in English. The aliens had a translation device.

After five years, we had their language completely translated into English.

I see so the aliens who landed had translation devices enabling them to communicate in English but the team thought it would be fun to spend five years

They did have animals. Different types. Strange large beasts, they used for work and other things,

Hahahaha....aliens who can travel space/time with their technology needing animals for work

Seriously this stuff must be wrote by teenagers !

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Jimmy Church and Len Kasten were still promoting this just a couple of weeks ago :

Anyone want to give the Roswell Slides a new angle?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Care to tell us why ?

When exactly did he do his degree at MIT?
Why is there no record he was ever at MIT?
When exactly did he do his degree at Caltech
Why is there no record he was ever at Caltech

Any sources perhaps

How about you supply a source that Lazar has what he claims....

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I think Lazar was part of some disinfo/psy-op thing. The story is clearly made up. Lazar could've been in on it, or a dupe - I tend to lean towards dupe.

I know someone who was basically shown some odd things and I can't shake the feeling that they wanted him to tell people about it for some reason. This person's experience almost sounded staged specifically for him. Baffling high strangeness...

There's a faction of humans and perhaps non-humans that seem to be pushing a specific narrative for some reason.

Disclaimer: This entire post is pure conjecture. I have no concrete evidence, only strong gut feelings.
edit on 20-8-2016 by ultimafule because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2016 by ultimafule because: spelling

edit on 20-8-2016 by ultimafule because: verb tense agreement

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Maybe it is a reverse relationship? (re: Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Link at my post: UFO'S: It Has Begun.

First contact was made (Eisenhower at Edwards AFB in 1954). The exchange of scientists happened at Holloman AFB in 1964.

Lear is always sourced as one source. Corso is another. Milton William Cooper is another. They all have different dates and AFB meeting places. Cooper says it was in Florida not Edwards, for example. There is documented proof of Eisenhower vacationing, at the last minute, in California, in 1954. He went "missing" for a period of time. It is this period of time that people spotted him at what would become known as Edwards AFB. There are also reports of aliens meeting President Eisenhower from all three sources.

I think it was actually J. Allen Hynek who told Spielberg about the meeting. Being a film director the idea stuck with him because it would make a good story. What really gets me is when Roy is stopped at the train tracks and the UFO flies overhead he experiences missing time. It is real subtle but there is this jump. He got that idea from talking to actual abductees while writing CEoTTK. That is also where he got the sketches of the greys which he based his aliens on.

Combine all the events, place at Devil's Tower, add some great special effects and music, a classic is born!

Project Serpo came out way afterwards. Who is to say they did not steal Steven Spielberg's idea? Which itself is based upon events that happened, several meeting occurred according the article at the link above. Parts of Serpo may have actually happened but reading the documents it reads like a hack writer (or writers) trying to sound like historic people. I prefer to go back to the original source of all this: Eisenhower meeting aliens at Edwards AFB.

There are some things in Serpo documents that sound real. Like travelling away from earth's surface you leave the Schumann resonance which to people who've entered large Faraday cages get freaked out because they are cut off from it. But it such a hack write up I have a hard time accepting it or anything else from Project Serpo.

<< 1  2   >>

join