It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton being a Satanic Robot-Cyborg or Alien Engineered Clone....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
----A joke I made to a friend of mine the other day...then I realized it's a 'thing'.

Anyone else aware she wore special glasses for the Bhengazi hearings? Seriously, looks like a display programming being projected inside.

HRC's Brain freeze stumps doctors)

CLONE MALFUNCTIONING:

Cable Insertion Point for Data Transer

Someone's on to the story, they even found the moment "the switch" was made:

Published on Nov 10, 2015

Reports have been made that the Hillary Clinton in the DEBATES was definitely NOT the Old Hillary! She not only appears to be 10 to 20 years younger, but she is healthy and smiles. The old Clinton could not be cheerful or appear likable. If this is true, we will never know, but we can certainly see the evidence. And if it is true, we must conclude this Clone is a technology from the stars! This would mean Hilary is a plant, to control us, but control from who? Does Russia have this kind of Technology. China? Or, is this from the Realm of the Fallen Angels!

Something something blogpage clones....

More Malfunctions:

Send in the clones?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho
If I promise you to vote for thrombi, would you kindly stop posting crap like this, please?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I used crack jokes about the ice queen all the time.

After reading The Tranceformation of America , I realized that the sadistic nature of this psychopath and her cohorts is no joking matter.

Although I had previously met Hillary we had very little to say to each other- particulariy since I was still dazed and tranced from the tortures I had endured at the CIA Near Death Trauma Center in Lampe. Hillary knew I was a mind- controlled slave, and, like Bill Clinton, just took it in stride as a "normal" part of life in politics, Hillary was fully clothed and stretched out on the bed sleeping when Hall's wife and I arrived. "Hillary, I brought you something you'll really enjoy. Kind of an unexpected surprise. Bill ordered her out of the meeting and I look her to my bedroom and made an interesting discovery. She is literally a two- faced (referring to my vaginal mutilation carving) bitch," "Hmm?" Hillary opened her eyes and sleepily roused herself "Show me." Hall's wife ordered me to take my clothes off while Hillary watched. "Is she clean?" Hillary asked, meaning disease free. "Of course, she's Byrd's," she responded, continuing the conversation as though I were not there, "Plus, I heard Houston say something about her being a Presidential Model, whatever the hell that's supposed to mean." "It means she's clean," Hillary said matter-of-factly as she stood up. I was not capable of giving thought to such things back then, but I am aware in retrospect that all Presidential Model slaves I knew seemed to have an immunity to social diseases. It was a well known fact in the circles I was sexually passed around in that government level mind-controlled sex slaves were "clean" to the degree that none of my abusers took precautions such as wearing condoms.

Now on to the potential for being a Cyborg/Robot... the more that I learn about the vision of the Transhumanist the more concerned I am about the technology gap that exists between the elite and their black budget projects and what we are made aware of in the public realm.

It definitely appears that there has some breakdown in programming.... especially this GIF.... the way her eyes dart back and forth is crazy, it literally reminds of other MK ultra breakdowns caught from hollweird.

The satanic elite in the background are who need to be exposed!

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amWednesday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Personally, I smile whenever "Benghazi" or "Emailserver" are mentioned - this bot is made of teflon, nothing sticks and never will!

Why vote for anyone of those bad choices?

Go third way. Jill Stein maybe?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

i'l clone you if your not careful

In all seriousness HRC health is under question
Cloning her is pointless

Cloning Trump so he could argue with himself
is an idea

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Reminds me of how Dick Cheney was publicly known as, joked about how everyone called him Darth Vader, and how he ended up with actual cybernetic heart basically during the era.
archive.org...

Hillary would go on to be the first POTUS to have actual brain implants, if not already being the first POTUS candidate to have them during the actual campaign. It would be a perfect foreshadow to the Technological Singularity, which could actually begin its "hard takeoff" phase during her presidency assuming she actually able to make it a full 8 years (which she apparently could not at this point without such).
edit on 10-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Those are eye glasses with prism correction I believe; usually for correcting double vision, i think.

I read something somewhere the other day (great source right) postulating that Hilary's over the top eye gestures are intended to mask her strabismus
edit on 8/10/2016 by Josephus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Nope... just a corrupt compulsive lying sac of dog **** !

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus
Those are eye glasses with prism correction I believe; usually for correcting double vision, i think.

I read something somewhere the other day (great source right) postulating that Hilary's over the top eye gestures are intended to mask her strabismus

It's in her released medical record that she wore prism glasses for double vision after her concussion. She no longer has to wear them.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Dammit they found me out, hillary is a fem bot that i built to take over the worlds ice cream production. Hail double chocolate fudge ice cream

new topics

top topics

join