It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet The Shills - Blowing The Roof Off CTR Series #2

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The FEC is required to list all donations and expenditures for all super pacs. To date, I have looked up only 1 name at the FEC due to time constraints. This is the first and only name that I looked up. Yes just the first out of 118 pages and over 6 million in disbursements. I was going to ask for help, but it appears that some others have been doing the same. Efabian pointed me to those. Efabian had more time and suspects he found money laundering. This will be presented later.

Here is the FEC page for Correct The record, click on "Other Disbursements" to get the Schedule B payee names and addresses. (Click the hypertext names for addresses.) This is "The Booty", and where you will find all payments associated with shilling.

FEC For Correct The record

David Brock purchased the site Blue Nation Review in December of 2015.

Sale Of Blue Nation Review Gives Hillary Clinton Camp Its Very Own Media Outlet

Shawn Drury, a writer at Blue nation Review was paid 10 payments between the months of March and June from the Correct The record account. Many of those payments were for his $1,567 salary. Not David Brocks corporate account mind you, it was the CORRECT THE RECORD shill account. Blue Nation review exists strictly to shill for the Hill.

Not a single mention that they are bought and paid for by a Hillery Super Pac. Can this be legal?

BNR is the media platform Democrats trust. We challenge conventional wisdom, cut through talking points, and advocate with conviction for candidates and causes we believe in.

Daphne Zhang is also part of Blue Nation Review

Today I just became aware that 4Chan folks had been working on this also. So here is their work. Meet the shills...

Thread #1 archive.is...

Thread #2 archive.is...

Thread #3 archive.is...

Thread #4 archive.is...

Thread #5 archive.is...

Coming up, possible money laundering from Efabian
edit on 10-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I like the effort but please just put it all together in a single thread... Not really new topics but rather paragraphs maybe chapters mounting here. 2-4 hundred posts tends to be the whole part one part Ect thing

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyosaurus
I like the effort but please just put it all together in a single thread... Not really new topics but rather paragraphs maybe chapters mounting here. 2-4 hundred posts tends to be the whole part one part Ect thing

Well there was just going to be 1 more from me, so I will throw it all here when I am ready. I just have no clue where to begin and have been looking at some people individually. But I also found out that this has also been a project on 4 chan. It looks like CTR has been targeting them and they are out for revenge. So I will list their links first. Efabian gave me these. This actually saved me a ton of work.

Meet the shills:

Thread #1 archive.is...

Thread #2 archive.is...

Thread #3 archive.is...

Thread #4 archive.is...

Thread #5 archive.is...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Thank you for your due dillegence and time Elouina!!

You and Efabian are doing great work and all others who pick up this torch.

It appeas that the corruption is as staggering as anyone who has paid even the slightest bit of attention to the Clinton Cabal has known!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Did you find the man in charge, i am still waiting for my first check, its only paying in rubbles but when the communist take over the world it will be worth it.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Instead of joking around, why don't you acknowledge the fact, that there are a lot of Hillary bots on the internet?

You can't laugh off every single negative thing about your cult leader. And no, I am not calling you a bot. I just don't understand for how much longer will some ATS members deny anything negative when it comes to Hillary.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Instead of joking around, why don't you acknowledge the fact, that there are a lot of Hillary bots on the internet?

You can't laugh off every single negative thing about your cult leader. And no, I am not calling you a bot. I just don't understand for how much longer will some ATS members deny anything negative when it comes to Hillary.

I am a payed bot for the yuge supreme dear leader Hillary, or i don't live in la la land and i don't think that every trump or hillary fan is a fat kid living in is moms basement making stuff up by the day.

If i triggered you plz say so, i will make sure not to offend trumps sjw.

Long live yuge trump

edit on 10-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
CTR Shill coming clean on 4chan

CTR Shills privately messaging Reddit users with pricing list to purchase accounts

CTR Bots dominating Reddit Politics

Believe me it's real, and I know there is a presence on ATS as well.

If anything, there's a presence of brainwashed Trump supports on ATS.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Thank you for your hard work! S & F
This is why I joined ATS. Bring the truth to light!

a reply to: Nikola014
Never, they walk around like this

edit on 8/10/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Why are you acting like a little kid? Are you incapable of having a serious discussion?

Do you realize that by behaving this way, you are just further showing that Hillary lovers are incapable of thinking for themselves, and can't talk facts, because all facts are against them, and their cult leader.

Instead of wasting your time by writing La la la, and mine time as well, for having to read such nonsense, why don't you discuss this thread?

edit on 326k2016Wednesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Why are you acting like a little kid? Are you incapable of having a serious discussion?

Do you realize that by behaving this way, you are just further showing that Hillary lovers are incapable of thinking for themselves, and can't talk facts, because all facts are against them, and their cult leader.

Instead of wasting your time by writing La la la, and mine time as well, for having to read such nonsense, why don't you discuss this thread?

Oh poor thing, first off i dislike hillary so your post makes no sense, oh also plz read up on the word fact, you and trump fans dont seem to understand what the word means.

Again if you need a safe spot, plz just say so, i sell them, but you have to tell me quickly tell selling like hot cakes.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
What's even funnier is that many of the CTR trolls got doxxed. There was even an anon that showed up to the CTR building and posted photos of their adventure.

There is an interesting intersection of Hillary-related companies at that address:

TAX INFO: www.taxpayerservicecenter.com...

455 Massachusetts Avenue NW 6th Floor
Washington, DC 20001
i.sli.mg...

(From Media Matter's 990)

(1) The American Independent
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW 6th Floor
Washington, DC 20001

(2) Franklin Education Form 455 Massachusetts Avenue NW 6th Floor
Washington, DC 20001

(3) Bonner Group Inc.
455 Massachusetts Ave.NW, Suite 640
Washington DC, 20001
cos.va-vdacs.com...

(4) American Bridge 21st Century PAC
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Suite 650, Washington, DC, 20001, US
www.idealist.org...

(5) Correct the Record PAC
455 Massachusetts Avenue Suite 650, Washington, DC 20001
www.factdc.org...

(6) Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW • Sixth Floor • Washington, DC 20001
www.citizensforethics.org...

(7) DC Private Jet Charter Service
455 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest,
Washington, DC 20001
DC Private Jet Charter Service (potential Shell Company) SIC Codes:
Affiliated Persons: Donald Knutson

(8) Media Matters
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW NO 6th FL

Archive related: archive.is...

All of these organizations are listed on the 6th Floor of 455 Massachusetts Avenue NW, but it's only MEDIA MATTERS that's shown as the Lease Holder since 2009 on compstak.com. National Democratic Institute is listed here as well, but they've got the 8th floor.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Best to ignore the ignorance...pretty sure Duke is a sad internet troll who gets kicks from instigating people. I think almost 99% of the replies I've seen from Duke have purposely been contrary to all presented evidence which is pretty indicative of either a very very ignorant person or someone who is trolling for a reaction.

Don't feed the trolls

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Best to ignore the ignorance...pretty sure Duke is a sad internet troll who gets kicks from instigating people. I think almost 99% of the replies I've seen from Duke have purposely been contrary to all presented evidence which is pretty indicative of either a very very ignorant person or someone who is trolling for a reaction.

Don't feed the trolls

Oh noes an anonymous poster said bad things about me, the problem with your post, you used the word evidence, which is similar with the word facts, you guys dont seem to understand the meaning of those words, i also only use the same tactics that right wingers and trump fans use on ats.

Dont be a snowflake sjw yuge trump fan

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Considering I dislike the idea of either trump or hillery being the POTUS I don't think you could lump me in with any group. I have just noticed you and some others specifically seek out threads exposing hillery's corruption to troll them. I am also pretty sure it's against T&C for the site to troll people so I wanted to point that out. The facts or rather evidence of such corruption has been presented on ATS in more threads than I could count...yet you and a few others seem to always deflect or deny this along with trying to instigate the other side with thinly veiled slights and insults. I seriously doubt you are not intelligent enough to see facts presented to you in black and white I have to assume you are just a typical internet troll...either that or you are a very poor paid poster, however I doubt that as you do more harm to her image than help it.

But please do go on...i just wanted to point out the obvious cause someone needed to.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The topic is a joke.

What's next politicians pay bodyguards, people to write speeches, get the word out, get them coffee? OMG!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Thank you for your due dillegence and time Elouina!!

You and Efabian are doing great work and all others who pick up this torch.

It appeas that the corruption is as staggering as anyone who has paid even the slightest bit of attention to the Clinton Cabal has known!

Thank you, but I ran out of steam. I had been holding this CTR info for many weeks and also knowledge of the expenditures longer than I should, but was too short on time. I let it fly quite prematurely after Efabian found the 4chan archives. This was just too much work for even a group of people. So I figured, why repeat it?

What should interest everyone here is that the FEC holds the names and addresses of every donation and disbursement of every election related agency and PAC. I think we can find some juicy tidbits in those pages.

If anyone is wondering if the archive links are safe, yes they are. They are not links to 4chan itself but saved archives.

What will you find on those pages, tons of info on the shills behind Correct The record. Many of these shills are hiding now they have been exposed. Take this Ryan Migeed dude for example, his info about shilling for the hill is missing from his Linkedin account now. But it is still showing up under a search.

There is so much information that in the wee hours of the night, I have often lost my way. But I noticed many have in the past been in the Obama white-house, or interns to congress etc... To them this shilling is a job. But what they fail to understand is that they are interfering with an election for a paycheck. Some may argue this isn't interfering. But when innocents are out on the web reading their propaganda, they are not aware that those people are being paid to do this.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Considering I dislike the idea of either trump or hillery being the POTUS I don't think you could lump me in with any group. I have just noticed you and some others specifically seek out threads exposing hillery's corruption to troll them. I am also pretty sure it's against T&C for the site to troll people so I wanted to point that out. The facts or rather evidence of such corruption has been presented on ATS in more threads than I could count...yet you and a few others seem to always deflect or deny this along with trying to instigate the other side with thinly veiled slights and insults. I seriously doubt you are not intelligent enough to see facts presented to you in black and white I have to assume you are just a typical internet troll...either that or you are a very poor paid poster, however I doubt that as you do more harm to her image than help it.

But please do go on...i just wanted to point out the obvious cause someone needed to.

Its also against TLC to accuse members of trolling,

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
CTR Shill coming clean on 4chan

CTR Shills privately messaging Reddit users with pricing list to purchase accounts

CTR Bots dominating Reddit Politics

Believe me it's real, and I know there is a presence on ATS as well.

Thank you, I have seen all of this also, but fell asleep in my chair. Just too short on time, so all help is appreciated. I would love for anyone who has the time to contribute what they can. Or even pointing out juicy tidbits from the 4chan archives.

Last night I also found what was rumored to be Hills Shills buying up Bernie Facebook groups back in the primary days. I was never aware of this.

Hillary's Trolls Buying Bernie Facebook Groups

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join