It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emails reveal Hillary’s shocking ‘pay for play’ scheme

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
**The link below works. For some reason trying to do a proper link would not work.**
nypost.com...

Hillary Clinton put the State Department up for sale, with top aides pulling strings and doing favors for fat-cat donors to the Clinton Foundation — including a shady billionaire, according to smoking-gun e-mails released Tuesday.

The stunning revelations include how wealthy contributors seeking influence or prestigious government gigs could fork over piles of cash to get access to Clinton’s inner circle, including top aides Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills.

In an April 2009 message to Abedin and Mills, Doug Band, who was overseeing the Clinton Foundation at the time, urgently asked for a meeting between a top US official and Gilbert Chagoury — a major donor to the Clinton family charity.

“We need to speak to the substance person re Lebanon. As you know, he’s [Chagoury] key guy there and to us and is loved in lebanon,” wrote Band, in a clear attempt to suck up to a big donor to the foundation.

“Its jeff feltman,” Abedin wrote back, referring to America’s former ambassador to Lebanon who went on to become assistant secretary of state for Near Eastern affairs in August 2009.

“I’m sure he knows him. Ill talk to jeff,” said Abedin.

Less than 20 minutes later, Band replied, “Better if you call him. Now preferable. This is very important. He’s awake I’m sure.”

Chagoury is a Lebanese-Nigerian billionaire who gave the Clinton Foundation between

$1 million and $5 million. In 2009 he also pledged $1 billion to the Clinton Global Initiative.

The construction magnate, a close pal of Bill Clinton’s, has financial interests around the world. He was convicted in Switzerland in 2000 of money laundering and paid a $66 million fine in a plea deal.

Click link for article...

Looks like the Reich Chancellor just got hit again with a scandal we knew was true but were having issues proving. Apparently new emails contain "the smoking gun" that Clinton was using a pay for play scheme while she was SecState.

I am curious how this will impact the investigation into the Clinton Foundation that the FBI is conducting?

She sold rooms at the White House as first lady.
She sold the State Department while SecState.

I shudder to think of what she will sell if she grabs power. I am also curious as to what lies, and how many times the lie she tells will change, as this info comes out. I wonder who she will blame?

Another article touching on the new emails and showing Clintons staff was involved heavily in the scheme.-
* - nypost.com...
edit on 10-8-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

At this point it seems more sociopathic than just plain greed.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

As Hillary says what difference does it make no doubt the e-mail leaker will probably be the 68th dead body.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

She's already made many promises to sell us til we are all gone-then she'll sell Chelsea-and then the story continues-ah, the American dynasty at work.

The fix is in people. The revolution will be brutal.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

She's already made many promises to sell us til we are all gone-then she'll sell Chelsea-and then the story continues-ah, the American dynasty at work.

The fix is in people. The revolution will be brutal.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Did you go to Judicial Watch and view the emails directly? Start with the bit about Doug Band how as JW puts it, "pushed for a job for an associate."

Here's the "smoking gun"

Scroll to the bottom, you'll see that at the beginning is a email from a redacted sender to Doug Band. The subject line is "A Favor.." and the only part of the original message not redacted is the first bit here:

Hi Doug,

I really appreciated the opportunity to go on the Haiti trip; it was an eye-opening experience seeing both the depravity and promise of that island.

No idea what the favor was. The favor could have been "hey could you send me the pictures of the beach." The next part shows Doug Band forwarding the email to Nora Toiv who was a Clinton intern, later was a VP at Teneo and at the time of the email was Special Assistant to the Counselor/Chief of Staff U.S. Department of State according to her LinkedIn. (How these eagle-eyed "investigators" at JW missed that, I don't know...) he also CC'd Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills. The part that isn't redacted reads:

Nt
It's important to take care of

"Nt" in this case would be "Nora Toiv." The next part "It's important to take care of" could have been followed by anything. There's also two redacted lines after that. So we don't know what the "favor" the unknown person was referring to and we don't know what (or who) Doug Band was telling Nora Toiv that it was important to take care of. Worse yet, JW describes the communication as "In the email Band tells Hillary Clinton’s former aides at the State Department Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin" which is wrong. For people who specialize in releasing emails, you'd think they'd understand what the hell carbon copy is.

Moving on... In response, Huma Abedin says:

We have all had him on our radar
Personnel has been sending him options

Remind me again what is so sinister there? For all we know this is just some kid trying to get an internship — that is afterall how Doug Band and Cheryl Mills got their starts (as unpaid interns during Bill's presidency — but because it's in an email obtained by JW, it's supposed to be worrisome? JW speculation isn't news and frankly, they're not that thorough.

The email referring to Gilbert Chagoury can be found here.

I'm not even going to bother pasting it as the entire exchange is contained in your excerpt. Doug Band is clearly asking for help facilitating a meeting between Chagoury and a "substance person" regarding Lebanon. That's literally the stated goal of the Clinton Foundation:

The Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation builds partnerships between businesses, NGOs, governments, and individuals everywhere to work faster, better, and leaner; to find solutions that last; and to transform lives and communities from what they are today to what they can be tomorrow.

Not only is HRC not in any of the header fields for any of these emails, the word "Clinton" appears 0 times. There's nothing about these that is conflict with her letter (read it yourself). Was Doug Band motivated to ask for help from the State Department in facilitating a meeting between a business mogul and an ambassador by said mogul's donations to the non-profit from which the Clintons do not draw a salary? Maybe, maybe not. It certainly smells of paying for access but it's far from clear.

Just the next in a very long line of "smoking guns" that weren't.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Charles Ortel has done extensive research. He knows his stuff. Here's a link to a radio interview he did with John B. Wells.
www.youtube.com...
It will turn your stomach to hear him connect the dots.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well hello there fellow voice of reason, fancy seeing you around here.

You know, people like us are quite rare in these parts..

It's probably best 2 fellers like us stick together

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Putin still has a card to play as well. She kept attacking him and he not the type to just set back.The energy company Rosatom donation to the Clinton foundation when she was aproving them to buy Uranium mines in the US. All he has to do is have the CEO come out and say he made the donation to get the deal to go through. Since its state owned wouldnt ve hard.But you would wait to drop that bomb shell in thr last 30 days of the election if you want to sink her. And beliebe me he does she has called him Hitler and continues to attack him.

edit on 8/10/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Her greed is insatiable......how much f@cking money does she need she has even branched out with KFC who have just endorsed her with the HRC special..............2 fat thighs,2 small breasts and 1 left wing.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Yeah, so she's a sociopath, a liar, and a murderer.

"But what difference does it make?"

She's got half the goobers in the bag. All she has to do is keep herself standing to win- the bushes proved that the votes don't even matter.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Greetings- Hi, I like to share too. I enjoyed Your share and will swap You these:

www.washingtontimes.com...

www.activistpost.com...

These are links exposing the $6 BILLION that went "missing" while She was the Head of State. I'd add the link about the Saud Royals 'giving' The Clinton Fraudation™ a 'gift' of $2B.. So I'm just typing about an estimated $8 Billion so wouldn't being President also being taking a pay cut?

How someone can cast a vote for a known charlatan is way beyond My thinking but for those who are entertaining these thoughts and have even taken up defending these crooks, I hope all goes well with You(rs).. Just sickening.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

Her greed is insatiable......how much f@cking money does she need she has even branched out with KFC who have just endorsed her with the HRC special..............2 fat thighs,2 small breasts and 1 left wing.

Money is not the primary reason she does what she does.

It's the power.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

thanks for the digging....after almost 10 years and now 3 election cycles, I've quit doing what you just did,...why?...because EVERY time I dug into the specifics, of the latest "bash Clintons" thread, it turned out to be something that wasn't backed up by evidence.....after a few dozen times of doing the actual legwork (research) on all things that the right accused the left of doing, I've concluded that the right seemed to always be misinformed, lying, or the dots just didn't connect.....again, nice research

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Ahh but that article did point out one very important bit. Was Huma not supposed to be mixing the duties as per her waiver? Someone so close to Hillary and we are to just go with the assumption that nothing was ever discussed in reference to the e-mails? As I am seeing it they are not even bothering to maintain a veneer of proper conduct. The whole non-profit thing is going to end up being a very large issue in politics soon, just watch the swaying going on with the mayor of NYC..

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hannity on Fox is going a pretty in depth discussion of this right now.

This is really something that most of us knew was going on. It's nice to see it brought out into the light.
I hope this does not get dropped from the news too quickly.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
double

edit on 8/10/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

i had to make another one.

this evil biddy has to be taken down some day, teflon wears out over time. hers is so scratched up now i wonder why nothing is sticking.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Take bribes from our foreign enemies.......... What difference does it make!!! ?

Nothing at all to the United States justice system. You have to be healing yourself from disease with canabinoids (pot) to get thrown in jail here. Of course politicians would be exempt from that also.

Their godliness of holy. Not.

edit on 13-8-2016 by Doctor Smith because: because I can

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
October 3, 2016

Where Hillary goes...SCANDALS follow!

""Hillary Clinton had glowing words for the General Motors plant in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, when she traveled there in 2011 as secretary of state to announce the joint venture -- of GM and an Uzbekistan state-owned firm -- as a finalist for a State Department award.

“It is a collaboration between Uzbek and American companies, and it will serve as a symbol of our friendship and cooperation,” Clinton said, touting the plant’s “newest, most advanced technology.”

The visit came a year after the General Motors Foundation had contributed $684,455 in vehicles to the Clinton Foundation.

Fast-forward several years, and GM-Uzbekistan is now embroiled in a massive scandal, reportedly facing charges of fraud, money laundering, and embezzlement, a legal case that has reached high-ranking government officials in the country.""

Source: www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join