It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoot! Finally Figured Out This Avatar Thing!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Figured it was high time we introduced ourselves.

As explained in the thread 'what does your avatar name mean' - 'We' are two people.

One of us will be 101 years old soon enough, the other is a companion, secretary and writer in their own right.

The older of us became interested in UFOs during WWII after some exposure to Foo Fighter discussions, being present in Long Beach during the Battle of LA, and typing up some strange paperwork in the Army that is probably still under lock and key somewhere; and also in Ancient Egypt (thus the avatar, Ka is life force which we'll both be needing more of, soon enough...); it's my opinion that there's no way those pyramids were built by a known human race, nor as recently as commonly reported. Thus the interest in all things ATS. Your Isaac Koi has been a fascinating research source (thank you for all your work!) and we are just starting to scratch the surface. I'm legally blind and can't drive anymore, and the 'voice' you hear here will be a mix of the two of us depending on the topic.

The younger of us (not that young) has been alternatively a medical professional, nonfiction writer and radio talk show host and is now learning Remote Viewing after some dramatic lifelong Psi experiences that were at first quite unnerving, now embraced with enthusiasm and hopefulness.

One of us has voted Republican since 1935 (!) and the other Democratic or Independent since the 60s, but we both agree that neither mainstream candidate is appropriate for high office, or dog catcher for that matter. Sure have gone through a lot of popcorn watching the carnival, though.

We may post a reverse of 'AMA' soon enough, rather an 'I Have Questions' thread. The older of us has a lot of questions about technology and how young people think these days that cannot be answered by the other.

Thank you for the warm welcome! Stars and flags are fun!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

I look forward to our interactions on this board. Though we are disembodied from this perspective, it will be nice to read your words on the screen before me.

Let's hope you old timers still have enough spunk for the sake of disputation. It can get combatative to say the least.

edit on 9-8-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I just said hi too. Now I'm embarrassed. Your introduction was so much better.

What are stars and flags? I see a flag with a number 1 by it up by the smiley face. Does it do something?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Cigarettes

Flags are for when someone likes your original post. Stars are for when someone likes your individual rantings

You can neither star or flag yourself. Don't ask me what those other things are, but it's available for a search on the site.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

"Let's hope you old timers still have enough spunk for the sake of disputation. It can get combatative to say the least."

More combative than WWII? I think not.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Welcome. That was an interesting introduction and I am looking forward to your questions and where your curiosity lies.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
The older of us became interested in UFOs during WWII after some exposure to Foo Fighter discussions, being present in Long Beach during the Battle of LA, and typing up some strange paperwork in the Army that is probably still under lock and key somewhere; ... Thus the interest in all things ATS. Your Isaac Koi has been a fascinating research source (thank you for all your work!) and we are just starting to scratch the surface.

Hi SentientCentenarian,

Welcome to ATS.

I hope that you will expand on your points above about your personal experiences. Have you posted about these somewhere already?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS , both of you

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
The older of us became interested in UFOs during WWII after some exposure to Foo Fighter discussions, being present in Long Beach during the Battle of LA, and typing up some strange paperwork in the Army that is probably still under lock and key somewhere; ... Thus the interest in all things ATS. Your Isaac Koi has been a fascinating research source (thank you for all your work!) and we are just starting to scratch the surface.

Hi SentientCentenarian,

Welcome to ATS.

I hope that you will expand on your points above about your personal experiences. Have you posted about these somewhere already?

Hello Mr. Koi

I will answer you privately to make sure you get it...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.. Great intro, and I hope you will talk more about the subjects mentioned in your OP. It's not often that a person of your age and experiences comes along. Take Care!

new topics

top topics

join