It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Assange Suggests Murdered Seth Rich Was Wikileaks DNC Source!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 31Bravo
My question is.. how is Julian Assange not dead?

Killing him would bring on a lot of attention don't you think?

I think he's holed up in an embassy right now anyway.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 31Bravo

For some reason they will not kill Assange is rather strange..

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hillary's appointment to president is more important than a few lives and some inconvenient information.

link   
Am I insane?

Seth Rich died on July 10, 2016. The DNC leaks were released on July 22, 2016. Therefore, Seth died before the leaks were released.

It's a huge concern if the American Government knows about private Wikileaks dealings. That means the government hacked Wikileaks, maybe.

edit on 9-8-2016 by primespickle because: Just clarifying because everyone seems to have misunderstood me.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
This begs the question ... who is seeing to Assange's security?

More than likely his "insurance files" are sufficient "security" for now.

Assuming he has them and a kind of "deadman switch in place".

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool

I'm sure Assange has 'insurance'...in the form of a deadman's switch.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: primespickle

From you know where leaks:

The leaks come from the accounts of seven key figures in the DNC: Communications Director Luis Miranda (10770 emails), National Finance Director Jordon Kaplan (3797 emails), Finance Chief of Staff Scott Comer (3095 emails), Finanace Director of Data & Strategic Initiatives Daniel Parrish (1472 emails), Finance Director Allen Zachary (1611 emails), Senior Advisor Andrew Wright (938 emails) and Northern California Finance Director Robert (Erik) Stowe (751 emails). The emails cover the period from January last year until 25 May this year.

They were published after Rich's death, but had been taking place for a year and a half prior.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Very true but it just amazes me that TPTB allow him to keep releasing juicy information. I feel like if he died tomorrow of a natural cause anyone could say it was on purpose... "plausible deniability".

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: primespickle

Since way back last summer/fall.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool

No it's not. He's been given asylum and is in an embassy. If the U.S. (or anyone else) were to try to go after him, it would be tantamount to declaring war.

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

It's funny. The Hillary brigade never shows up in the threads that really pin her down.

They show up a great deal in the threads bashing Trump for things the media has twisted. Interesting. It's almost like they want to completely ignore the vile, self-serving, disgusting villainy and focus on manufactured Trump criticism.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

So that means he's protected then, correct? That should suggest that he's influenced but by whom do you think?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

It's funny. The Hillary brigade never shows up in the threads that really pin her down.

They show up a great deal in the threads bashing Trump for things the media has twisted. Interesting. It's almost like they want to completely ignore the vile, self-serving, disgusting villainy and focus on manufactured Trump criticism.

True...but I expect a Silly post or two in Crooked Hillary's defense.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
They are getting massive profit in the media off the Trump crap for ratings is all they are doing with the media.That is not doing their jobs correctly though.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Pin her down?

Is she not the Democratic candidate for president?

Speculation - - - its all you got.

Benghazi cleared.
Emails cleared.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
a reply to: ketsuko

If it's possible for the media to cover it up or ignore it - then it's nothing to begin with. Just spin or business as usual. At least not anything we haven't heard before.

Yes and no.

Look at the splash the DNC email dump made. It was like a hot flash in the pan and it set off all kinds of things, but then despite the continuing controversy and unrest, the media quickly sewed up the gaps and managed to cover it by portraying the DNC convention as "whole and healed" and simply paid no attention to the strange goings on behind the media curtain.

Or look at the grumblings about Hillary's health and now the appearance of Seddique Mateen at her rally sitting right behind her ... *squirrel* Trump said this and it *could* be construed as fomenting assassination, you know, if you decide to interpret things this particular way ...

So, basically, there IS a window, but it is very brief before the press re-writes their narrative to account.

link   
Whomever comes out in this Seth Rich murder is going to be enormous if the DNC is invovled and it appears to be the case.Because WikiLeaks would never offer $20,000 reward if He was not there inside source.Why Matt Drudge knows it is real.

link   
a reply to: Annee

That certainly is the simple answer!

Stay tuned, more to come after this commercial break!

link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Sometimes they have to wait for specific instructions and phrases to use.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: primespickle
Am I insane?

Seth Rich died on July 10, 2016. The DNC leaks were released on July 22, 2016.

In June, the DNC announced that it had been hacked, and blamed the breach on the Russian government.
motherboard.vice.com...

Step 1: Hacked
Step 2: Murdered
Step 3: Leaked.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join